06-23-2001, 03:02 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Helping around the village...

ooc: I meant to post this right after the ARAT post, but i got brain freeze. ack!

*Spider explored the village. He found it a nice place and hoped to be able to stay. Many didn't even give him a second glance as he walked by, which meant they either didn't care or hadn't really noticed what he was. There were sligs milling around, but none of them paid any attention to him, for which he was relieved.
He leaned back up against a tree in the village center, just watching the residents doing their daily things. There was a group of muds building a roof for a pavillion.
The muds were lifting a large beam to add on to the skeleton of the roof they were building. Spider eyed the make shift crane they were using...it didn't look safe.
Just as the beam was lifted to the height needed to swing it over in place, the main support beam of the crane snapped. All the muds scattered save for one, who had tripped. Spider quickly ran over and managed to catch the beam just before it crushed the unfortunate mud.*

Spider: yer alright?*sets the beam safely on the ground*

Mud: Yes, thank you. *stands up and brushes himself off* that was a close call...

Spider: that it was...if I wasn't close by yer would've become a bit thinner...and not in a good way...

Mud: too true. *sighs* now our crane is broken, it will be awhile before we can build a new one. *thinks* say, your a strong guy, maybe you can lift the beams up to us?

Spider: 'pose I could, I ain't got nothin planned.

*After a long hard days work, all roof skeleton was finished.*

Mud: thanks a lot for your help, we should be able to finish on our own now.

Spider: don' mention it. i was glad I could help.

Mud: be seeing you around then

Spider: see ya *starts walking away* man im beat. Im going ter sleep good tonight. *heads back to DH's shack, once there he takes off his 'disguise' and his pants, and crashes on the bed.*

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-23-2001, 03:29 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

*Dark Hood, after watching Spider all day, comes back to his shack.*

DH: "Man, that was boring."

*He sees Spider on his bed, and realises that he needs sleep himself. He then realises that he should of built Spider a bed. He groans*

DH: "Aw, man. Looks like it's the floor tonight."

*He gets out a couple of blankets and his sleeping bag from under his bed, and kips down on the floor*
- DH