07-09-2001, 06:21 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
Dark Ones and Blood Kryes

OK, first things first. Dark Ones are the Dark Mudokons in my earlier posts, but i have a story for their origin and so i changed the names. However, they look exactly like the Mudokons except their skin changed to an unhealthy lookin' black. They wear war paint to signify their post in the battles. This post is about the leaders of the army that destroyed pyke and their abilities.

Name arj Do'Ursaj
Race ark One
Rank scale of 1-10 1 being low)8
HP:35
AP:45
Weaponsark One's Staff(will post pic later!), twin Scimitars forged by his Daemon, Kil'Jaedon
Abilitys:Cause Primal Energy whiplash, summon Daemons, use command words, Contact outer plane(s) or Astral Plane(plane of the Spirits, where the spirits from AE are), cause Void energy whiplash, control weather.

Name:Makajuoliskanhanna(Mak)
Race:Blood Krye
Rank(Same scale as above):9
HP:45
AP:50
Weapons:none
Abilitys:Mage(the classes i didn't reveal! They aren't in the society post!) class Blood Krye.

Name:Keidlosokidanona(Keid)
Race:Blood Krye
HP:55
AP:60
Weapons:none
Abilitys:Archmage class Blood Krye.

Blood Krye Classes

Mage:Command Words(all), Mind Control, Teleportation, Acid Storm, Shapeshifting

Archmage:Command Words(all), Mind Control, Teleportation, Acid Storm, Permanent Shapeshifting, Poison Storm, Fireballs(explode on impact with target, will dodge all obstacles!)

Daemon stats:

HP:9999
AP:?(about the same as HP!)
Background: Really MEAN. From the Outer Planes, only can be banished for 100 years by a mortal.
Description: Ever played Warcraft; Orcs and Humans? Use a Warlock to summon a Daemon, and you'll know what they look like.

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]