07-05-2001, 04:12 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
The Fury Unleashed...

As Sligit neared the village of Pyke, he too saw the high pyres of victory. He knew that it wouldn't be long until the vile Blood Kryes charged. He needed to reach pyke. He made it to Keris' place just in time.

Sligit: Keris, *coughs* get the town EMPTY, it'll be dust by nightfall.

Keris: the Blood Kryes...

Sligit: yea, just empty out.

Keris, grabbing his pack and stowing a few things(his staff, which he still ain't imbued, no money!), ran out the door, yelling along with the severly hurt Sligit.

Sligit and Keris: EVERYONE, OUT OF TOWN! IT'LL BE DUST BY NIGHTFALL! RUN!

Everyone ran. As they escaped, the city recieved it's burial. The Blood Kryes' legions moved in, burning, rending, tearing and destroying. The Psi Forest burned in unholy flames, the Psychic Training Centre exploded, attacked by Dark Mudokons, the Mage Tower was taken over for the use of the Blood Kryes and the Dark Mudokons to practice the dark rituals they used in their magic.

Sligit: well, folks, we aren't all lost. at least, thank odd, we live.

Keris: There is a small village to the north...

Sligit: burned to the ground. I know where we shall go. To get Rettick. To get Kugal. To Mukodona. The village will house us.

Keris in a low, meancing tone, spoken only to sligit)But i vow, one day, i will return and settle with the enemies of my kind. I will discharge the debt to my enemies.

In the Mage Tower, the captors of Pyke felt a ripple, more powerful than all the Blood Kryes and Dark Mudokons together could create, a surge of anger that all knew was directed at them, and would be their downfall.

Meanwhile, the villageless refugees of Pyke began the long trek to Mukodona, and to safety.

07-19-2001, 11:34 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

i'm not geting it
07-20-2001, 11:10 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

it happened a while ago. it's old news, boyo...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.