06-24-2001, 03:45 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
Blood Krye stats and.. Hey, Dragadon...

Ok, First thing's first, Blood Krye Stats.

HP-50(approximation, can be as low as 30 to as high as 80, which the guy Keris saw in the forest has.)
AP-45(this never changes!)

Abilities-Mind Control(they control them but still use their own bodies.), command words(ex. if they came up to you and said "suffocate" you would immediately suffocate and die unless you had some special thingy guarding against it!)

Next thing's next, hey Dragadon, would it be interesting if the Blood Kryes and the Skrakians were, like, related? Cause, they did show up around the same time. Get back to me on that. Just thought it might be kinda fun.

06-24-2001, 03:55 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

don't see how...as the Skrakians came from outer space. Unless your critters did as well and have some sort of shapeshifting or body possession ability...just a guess on my part.

Oh and in case you didn't see the 'real' intro of the Skrakians...here: -Invasion-

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-26-2001, 07:07 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

Well, they have Mind Control, which is sorta like body posession, but no shapeshift. They are from outer space, though they were here before the mudokons. The society is below, and it isn't really good. I worked it out on a camping trip a little while ago. It has lots of flaws which i will work out.

*Egg- HP-1, AP-0 *Hatchling-HP-2,AP-1
Special ability-none Special-Limited Command
(these are before they enter the ranks)

*Trainee-HP-35, AP-45 *Appprentice-HP/AP-45
Special-Limited Command Special-limited Comm.

*Master-HP-50, AP-45 *Archmaster-HP-80,AP-45
Special-Command Words Special-Command, MC*

*MC=Mind Control, Limited Command is limited ability to use command words, and command is full ability to use command words. Archmasters have two other abilities that i will not rat out yet cause i dont know quite how they work, but one involves telepathic messages.

07-03-2001, 07:28 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

SO, umm..., they aren't gonna have anything to do with each other? just conincidence? that works.