Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

06-26-2001, 07:37 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
A horrifying new encounter(Sligit's Return)

As he walked through the woods, not far away from Pyke, Sligit heard the call of the Skrakians. Thinking it might be a Scrab(and lunch), he approached the spot. what he saw horrified him. He had just walked right up too a pair of skrakians.
The First one looked like a child, and it was the first thing Sligit shot. It died without a sound. Then he turned his gun on the second creature. It loomed above him, at least 10' tall. It began stabbing at him with it's tail, but he dodged. He began to shoot it repeatedly, but this thing wouldn't die. It finally hit him with it's front pincer claws, and he screamed as his left leg collapsed under him. from his position laying flat, he began to fire into the creature's face. The thing looked surprised that this animal with the metal could do such damage to it. Sligit watched it's face crmple under the force of his repeated gunfire. When it finally fell, sligit only had one shot left in his Sniper Rifle, and nothing left in his Chaingun. As he stood up, heavily supported by his Sniper Rifle. As he limped off he muttered..

Sligit: gotta get to town, warn Keris...

06-26-2001, 07:40 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

---------------------------------------------
(edit: ooc: oops forgot this bit...)
SHRIEK! Two of ours have fallen! The culprit will pay! His corpse shall be fed our young!

ooc: oh dear you are on their hit list for death now *grin* 'course Sligit doesn't know that...yet

[ June 26, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-03-2001, 06:30 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

(ooc: might tell ya' he don't die easy, if he took a sting in his leg! and he is my character, Kye is just for the Blood Kryes! It is gonna be a showdown, eh?)