06-24-2001, 02:35 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
The Death of Osiris: The Skrakian's first victim

(ooc: Before anyone says anything...Osiris gave me permission to do this. See the 'Salvador' topic for proof)

Osiris woke up and looked out the window. It was early morning and the sun hasn't yet started to raise. Unable to fall back asleep he decides to take a walk. He grabs his spikey trombone (forgive me if I spelled that wrong...) and heads out the door.

As he is walking along, he hears a cry for help. As he is running toward the source of the cry, he hears a shriek. It sounded like a scrab but not quite. As he rounded a bend he came to a screeching halt, terrified of the creature he saw.

In front of him was a hidious creature. It had a scrab like head on a draconian neck, attached to a scorpian's body. It was 10 feet long, black with red and orange stripes. Trapped against a cliff face was a mud, who was shaking in fear. The stringer on the tip of the creatures tail was posed, ready to strike. It's pincer front claws quivering in anticpation of the kill.

I have to help him! Osiris thought as he picked up a rock and threw it at the creature. It struck it the back of the head and it squawked in surprise. Then it turned toward him, screeching with anger.

"Get out of here!" Osiris cried to the mud and the mud quickly bolted. The creature advanced on him, tail ready to strike out at him. Osiris made sure the mud was safely away before turning to run himself. As he thought, it pursued him.

If I can just..."AGHH!" he suddenly screamed in pain as something struck his legs, causing him to fall flat on his face. He looked and saw that a web like substance was wrapped around his legs and it burned like hell. He managed to rip it off but by that time the creature had caught up to him. He got up and struck the creature with his trombone. It only annoyed it and it slammed him up against a tree. It raised it's tail and shot out more of that web-like substance at him, trapping him against the tree.
Osiris cried out for help, knowing that there was no way he could escape now. The creature stood in front of him, looking like it was laughing at him. It shruck out with it's tail, striking him in the chest. Osiris' body suddenly felt like it was on fire and he felt his strength fading. His trombone fell out of his hand. And the world faded to black....

The Skrakian withdrew it's stringer from Osiris' body and howled in victory....

---------------------------------------------
The first of our foes have fallen! Many more will follow our wake! None can resist us! The Skrakians will rule supreme!

(ooc: good enough Osiris? *grin*)

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-24-2001, 03:06 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Wow.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!