07-05-2001, 04:31 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)
Outside Pyke

Salvador looked and looked and looked, but he couldn't figure it out. "Who the hell did this??!! There's nothing left except the Mage tower!" He dared not stroll through the streets, for he could see some sort of... evil-looking things inside the city. Far off in the distance he could see a few dots. "That has to be the villagers, running away from Pyke. Orn may be with them." With that he scurried as fast as he could to get to the villagers and Orn.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

07-08-2001, 08:10 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: United Kingdom
: 287
Zoolag  (10)

The smell of blood drew the savage Orkhids closer, seeing the smoke and ruins of burnt buildings they knew something had happened. As they sat and watched from a fair distance away they saw beings walking around, but these ones were strange...their soul was dark and mystical. Cyrus stood up from his crouching position and addressed the pack.

Cyrus: "Today has been a victory for a race that is not us. A race that may possibly challenge our new land. This my friends is a new enemy and a new challenge."

As he addressed them he turned and pointed his gun in the direction of the evil ridden village.

"This was once full of kind hearts and happy-go-lucky creatures. But look now, look what those...things have done. We must learn more about them for how are we going to succeed in our plan. Now, lets go back and ask the Vykkers...if they dont know, i personally will send a group to check the village out. If that group do not come back i will take it as a sign that those beasts are dangerous. If you do come back, i want a full report. Come, lets go back to the labs."

As they turned and wondered back to the direction they came from Corrack the second in command looked at the diseased place and sighed. He wondered that if it came to a confrontation what would happen...would destiny take their souls and ravage them jus' like he had once done to millions of others...he did not know and for the first time ever was afraid of the future.
07-08-2001, 08:27 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

can't be arsed repeating things, but could you read my post in STATS before posting anything else, please?

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.