05-24-2001, 09:15 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Kalmaru Mage Tower

**As you read the wooden sigh on the door "Dakkan Mage Spire" you enter the three floor black spire, you see a wereworf sitting at the counter, he is smoking some dream weed**

Kugal: Welcome, so you have come to be trained into the black arts?

Rules of Mages

Before you become a mage, there are rules to balance the power of mages. This is so Magi don't become corruped by there great power. Okay here are the rules of mages sothere are not to powerful.

1.Mages may not have a APBase over 10
2.Mages may not use guns or swords, only daggers, staffs, ect.
3.Mages must study a magic page for 20mins before they may remeber it and cast it. After they cast the spell it is wiped from there mind. You may remember up to 3 spells at a time; Orbs are studied for 1hour.

Store Items

---------------------------------------------

---Training---

What you need first...
Becoming a Apperance Mage-5000- (This comes with training and your book, where you spells are held)

Upgrade-2000- Training used to make your casting ability go up one level. It goes up my class, meaning you have to do two seperate trainings to be a Lv.2 for black and fire magic, Training for one class of your choice

---Magic---

Fire Elemental Magic
1000- Flame Page- Spell for newbies. A decent spell for starters.
[Lv.1=5Dam]
[Lv.2=15Dam]
[Lv.3=25Dam]

6000- Crimson Orb- A spell for the best of the best in fire magic. This spell summons crimson- a slig made of flame- to rain attacks on your all who get in your way.
[Lv.4=Flip a coin- Heads=40Dam Tails=60Dam]
[Lv.5=Creates a 30/10 Crimson Creature]

Cold/Water Elemental Magic
1000- Wave Page- Spell for newbies.
[Lv.1=3Dam]
[Lv.2=9Dam]
[Lv.3=27Dam]

Green Elemental Magic
1000- Bush Wall Page- Spell for newbies. This spell summons a wall to the battle field making the opponett attack the wall and not you. Physical attackers on your side only do 1/2 Damage while wall is up.
[Lv.1=25HP]
[Lv.2=50HP]
[Lv.3=75HP]

7500- Man'Handala Orb- The spell for masters of Green magic. The Man'Handala is a meat eating plant that can be unleashed on the battlefield.
[Lv.4=Flip coin- Heads=Eats ya Tails=50Dam]
[Lv.5=Flip coin- Heads=Eats ya Tails=50/15 Man'Handala is created]

Black Magic
1000- Shadow Page- Black spell for newbies, powers of Cloaking, must cast this before any other black spell. Cloak makes the opponent have a 50% chance of hitting you. This also gives power for more black spells to be casted.
[Lv.1=1RoundCloak]
[Lv.2=2RoundCloak]
[Lv.3=3RoundCloak]

10000- Diablo Orb- This is for The best in Black Magic. You may summon the lord of the underworld to be your slave. Before Diablo is casted, there must have been a cloak casted the preious round.
[Lv.4=100Dam to all NMEs]
[Lv.5=Flip coin- Heads=100Dam to your party Tails= Creates 100/100 Diablo

White Magic
1500- Blessed Healing Page- Using the power of ying. You are able to summon the power to heal wounds with this spell. NOTE- This spell will not heal a character with 0HP.
[Lv.1=+5HP]
[Lv.2=+10HP]
[Lv.3=+15HP]

---Artifacts---

Summoner's Bell- 1/1- 1000- Sent to me from a distance mage clan, very rare. Only 3 in stock...

Holy Grail (Full body armor)- 5/5- 3000- Many in stock. A decent armor from the TriPsi mage council.

Degona Blessed Shield- 0/10- 4000- Many came in stock. Great shield blessed with the magic of white magic.

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

05-24-2001, 09:43 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Additional rules of Magic
  • All characters can use magic, put must become a mage to understand code of the pages added into your book
  • As you see you buy pages, not training. The rule is you must read the page for 20 Minutes to remember and cast it. After you cast it, you must study the page again for 20 Minutes to cast it again. You may remeber up to three magics at a time, you may remeber the same magic again if wanted, meaning you can cast up to 3 of the same magic or 2 of 1 magic and 1 of another magic.

05-24-2001, 11:07 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Three things:

1: You cannot open a shop without paying 5000m. As your character is not even on Bitlocker, you shouldn't even be playing the RPG, let alone opening shops!

2: You cannot open a shop that has already been opened. There is already a Magic Shop; you are not allowed to open another.

3: WTF does the cloak do? You haven't even explained what your products do!]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

05-29-2001, 05:30 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Three things-

1. Shops are 10000 to open up, so you can't own your psyco (lol) shop

2. My character is uploaded to bitlocker

3. You have the pet store. ONLY ONE SHOP OWNED AT A TIME!

-Thank you

05-29-2001, 03:50 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: 1: hmm... ah well, easily sorted, i just won't buy those extra two spells. you can't sink me that easily, Dakkan!

2: no it isn't, don't lie!

3: i don't know where you got that idea, but it is a total falsehood.

have a nice day!]

05-31-2001, 09:32 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

**Things have been running pretty slow, Kugal is getting bored of his suroundings**

Kugal: Man, there is some really nice stuff here; I do have an extra 4000 dollars... I guess I'll get my hands on one of them Summoner's Bell, since I only have five of them... and that armor. Then, I can at least send the tribes a little money and get myself a lil' something.

**Picks up the 2 Summoner's bells and Armor and equips one of each them**

Bitlocker: New Stats! 7/7! [5/5 Armor, 1/1Bell, 1/1 Core]
Moolaa: 0!

Kugal: Now, I'll give this Bell to the Slig who owns the Psy Store. We seem to try to teach and preach the powers of the mind. I'll go over there now.

**Leaves and Walks over to the Psy Center**

05-31-2001, 10:50 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: Okay. Let's so it that way, then. I have a few questions, but they're just curiosity questions, not confrontational questions...

1. I'm still not quite sure how these hot/cold spells work [I'll get onto the black ones in the next point]. this is how I think it works, from what I've read:

When someone buys a spell, they can effectively only cast three spells in any one battle [otherwise they would have to tell the enemy not the attack for the next 20 minutes, while they read their page!]. Is that right?
If someone trains to a level, the spells they buy have greater effect, yeah?

2. Exactly how are we going to decide whether or not the enemy hits when the mage has a Cloak? We can't exactly toss a coin.

3. If a Cloak gives the enemy a 50% chance of hitting the wearer, what effect do different levels have on that? I think you should rethink the Cloak one a bit...

4. For Odd's sake Raise your Prices! 100m to learn a spell? If they can use them indefinately, then you'll put both me and Grid out of business! Either raise your prices, or make it so that the mage can only use each spell three times before the Page crumbles to dust or something, and they have to buy it again.

5. Do people who've trained in my shop still have to pay 5000m for initiative trianing, and Vice Versa?

Phew! I've babbled on wwaayy too long.]

Rettick knocks on the Door of the tower. The tower had been a Watchtower before this new guy had bought it up. There is no reply.

"Must be out."

Rettick pulls a crumpled sheet of paper and a pen from his pocket, writes a note, and pins it to the door of the Tower. He decides that he'd better get back to the shop and train.

"To the Mage,
Welcome to Pyke. I'm not sure how to thank you for this Gift; I'm not used to recieving gifts. I am curious to know how this Magic of yours works. Maybe we could train together? I get the feeling that we have much to learn from each other...
Thank you
Rettick [The owner of the Psych Shop]"

05-31-2001, 10:56 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: Tee hee hee! Just noticed that Kugal was smoking some 'Dream Weed'! Are you sure that's entirely Legal, Mr. Black Hippy, err, I mean Mage!]

06-03-2001, 06:53 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

[OOC: Let me try to clear this up.

1. First off, you pay 5000 to become an apperance mage. This gives you a spell book (wit not pages) and training.

2. Then, you buy the pages for your book. This means the pages must be studied 20 minutes at a time and you can remember up to three things (unless you have a magic item saying more or less). That means you have to study for 1 hour to learn 3 spells; cast them; then study your spells again. There will be staffs for Mages making it that you can cast a spell without remembering. Oh, and yes, there are level 1,2,3 pages for each spell! There will be level [4,5] crystals leater in the game! as I get shipments.

3. As for % spells... Flip a coin and use the honor ststem. It makes the game more fun!

I hope this helped you out.]

Ima be on vacation for two weeks on a "art fieldtrip to meet stan lee! Ill be back soon.

06-03-2001, 07:32 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

**As Kugal is sleeping a knock is heard at the door, It's Ray-Ray- The Delivery Boy**

Ray: Hey Magic Man, Can I set your stuff here at the door? It's really heavy. Feels like alot of rocks!

Kugal: **On his bed** ya...ya..! Wut...ever...

[Three Hours later and alot of sleep]

Kugal: Oh ya, I got a shipment from the tribes... for the shitest stuff they give ya good magics! Guess it is in the eye of the beholder right! **Opens up the box**

Contents:
One Green Spell [Told by Ink color]
8 Colorful Crystal Spheres- [2 of Green, Blue, Red, and Black]

Kugal: Crystal spheres? What do they do, they forgot to package instructions on these items. I guess I'll put the green spel on display and the crystals in the store room.
**Unloads the crystals and the store room and thinks**

Kugal: **Pulls the bell from his belt**. I wonder what this thing does? **Ring Ring** **Ring Ring**. **A dark light shoots from the Black Orb... the face of El'Diablo emerges** What the, I must train with this at once!

Kugal: Takes on of each color and bolts down the the store. He takes out a piece of paper and writes... "Store Closed on a count of Important Discovery". He posts it on the door and locks up.

06-03-2001, 07:41 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: but the time thing is basically to stop them using the spells more than three times in one battle, isn't it?

El'Diablo? spot the cliche...

what's the honour system?]

06-03-2001, 07:45 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Your mama never taught you the honor system! It means to play fair even when we can't see you. So if you get damaged by your own spell, don't lie about it. That was only a example, I would never have Spells that would... Damage you.... =)

06-03-2001, 08:12 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: so we trust each other? hmm... not sure if that'll work... ]

06-03-2001, 12:43 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: If you can't trust people, even over a stupid game, I feel sorry for ya, bro.

06-03-2001, 03:59 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: i could name certain people who tend to feel that the purpose of this is to get as many AP/HP points as you can, whereas the real purpose is too have a laugh...

but yeah, we can trust 'em. or they'll hear from me...]

06-12-2001, 02:29 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

**Kugal walks into the town of Pyke and reopens his shop**

Kugal: These Summoner's Orbs are amazing. The power that can be harnessed is unlike any spell I have ever seen. I will have to put these on display.

06-13-2001, 04:52 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

[Note: Read YOUR INVITED...]

Kugal:**Still holding the letter letter** What to bring... I am Level 5 in all my Magic and I borrow one Orb and two of my spells. I have spells in the back I need to unpack... I'll look over my whole selection.

New Items found:
1- 10xWhite Spell Page

Kugal: That's it? Oh well... Let me decode it. To all magi who read, this is the power of Blessed Healing...

New Spell: Blessed Healing.
[Lv.1- +5HP]
[Lv.2- +10HP]
[Lv.3- +15HP]

Kugal: Okay Okay... I will 1 of every Orb and Spell I have. Also, I will take a Blessed Shield.

New Stats:
7AP/17HP

06-14-2001, 05:15 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: 1. sorry i haven't been around for a while.

2. i'm sorry to be on your case here, but did you pay any money for those upgrades? if so, okay, but if not, then i think you should. i don't help myself to stuff from my shops...

3. there is no 3.]

06-14-2001, 11:41 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: sorry for the intrusion, this is just a build up to a plot im working on

There are those with magic here. Those we do not fear. Magic will never hurt us. Those will fall quickly to our cause.

Skrakians know no fear...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-16-2001, 07:32 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: This is how it works out...
1. I will NOT pay for upgrades due to I am the one who teaches you.

2. I WILL pay for all the magic I use. Right now I am carring all my magic for the GT that me and you (Rettick) will attent if you wish...

3. I WILL put all summons back after the GT until I can pay for them up front.
-Peace

06-17-2001, 06:15 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: what i meant was: did you pay for the blessed shield? and you can't just upgrade yourself; you have to pay to learn stuff yourself before you teach others.

peace, agreed. have a joint.]

06-17-2001, 10:01 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: I will put it all back after the GT - are you GOING Rettick! Read Your Invited; Psy Store; Mage Tower!!!

06-18-2001, 05:11 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: sorry, i thought i'd already replied, and was waiting for you to come. sorry.

if we wait a short while, keris might want to come as well. maybe you should ask him.]

06-18-2001, 08:45 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Kugal: Okay I'm set. I have all the Items needed for the GT and I'll put them away till I can buy them, when I get back. Now time to get Rettick. Time to attended the GT.
*Grabs his BackPack and heads for the Psychic centre*

*At the Center*

Kugal: *Walks in and sees Rettick* Are you ready to go Rettick. We shale walk to the GT in Northern Mage Forest about 200 Miles from here. Bring whatever you need - We have to get going - NOW!!!

Rettick: Okay, Hold on...
[OOC: When you get everything post a 'On the Road' Thread.