Mudokon_Shaman
Chippunk

: Nov 2001
: 30
Mudokon_Shaman  (10)
I'm new here...here's my character:

NAME: Keiros, the Mudokon Shaman
RACE: Mudokon
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 5'8" with a mixture of dark green and blue skin; left eye; a huge tattoo spans the whole of his back - it looks like an odd wavy shape that seems to contours to his body-shape
APPEARANCE: Journey clothing: Wears a chinese style sun-hat (see photo) with normal mudokon wear; Ritual clothing/battle clothing: wears numerous bone-composed armourments that include a rib-cage protector, leg protections, arm protections, and a cup; has a large bird skull that he adorns on his head (can be used as a weapon to headbutt)
WEAPONRY: A large, two-handed war hammer; also has a ritual dagger that MAY be used as a last resort
SPECIAL ITEMS: Ritualistic Dagger - it's not used for bloodshed but more as a link to spiritworld; Ancient Talisman - rung on a small (but strong) leather cord is a black obsidian stone which is in a triangular shape (triangle points upwards). On it are several runes and in the center is a eight-pointed star filled with a dark red substance
SPECIAL ABILITIES: Talisman - as long as it is around Keiros's neck, the talisman gives him regenative powers. This isn't to say that he is immortal, but he heals four times faster than any other mudokon. If he is "killed" and the talisman remains on his neck, he will enter a state of turpor and later reemerge from it - fully healed; Instinct - Keiros may - every now and then - receive a premonition about oncoming danger; Link - if the Talisman is taken from Keiros, he can feel where it is (direction wise - not exact location); Ritual powers - Keiros may use his powers as a shaman to heal and bless others, as well as perform ancient rituals.
Origin: UNKNOWN
11-14-2001, 08:26 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Welcome to the RPG, Unseen! A couple of points before we start:
1) Do you want to post your character in the "Main Character Descriptions" topic? If you're not sure about the details, don't post it yet...
2) Do you have MSN Messenger? If not, it would be an advantage to get it, as all of the Active RPGers have it, and it helps us to get to know each other and our characters...

Enjoy your time in the RPG!

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

11-14-2001, 08:39 PM
Mudokon_Shaman
Chippunk

: Nov 2001
: 30
Mudokon_Shaman  (10)

Yep, I DO have MSN Messenger. Just send your messages to Mudokon Shaman.
11-15-2001, 06:38 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

But what's your sign-in name? I can't add you to my list on just a nickname... Anyway, mine's "randomhippy@hotmail.com".

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.