08-07-2001, 09:47 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Supporting Character Descriptions

These will be Supporting Characters I bring into the RPG to help the storyline my character is currently in along (The ones that focus on my character that is...). I will reveal their info here as it is revealed in the RPG. You can add your own Supporting Characters to this topic if you want.

Name: Goddess of the Thundering Moon
Race: Dragon God
Physical Description: Looks like a silver Chinese dragon with only two legs.
Abilities: Telepathic, physic, and healing abilities.
Personality: A kind belnevolent god that wishes only to guide and help Spider discover his true protential and purpose. Now that she has accomplished that...she warns him of great danger.
General: Enters Spider's dreams to give comfort and advice. While Spider is awake, she warns him of protential dangers to himself and others as well as advice when needed. Lives on a completely different plane of existance, but can achieve a physical form on the mortal plane.
Storyline Involved In: Awakening, The Warning.

Edit: I was hoping I wouldn't have to bring her back in so soon!
Moon: *snarl*

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-11-2001, 09:18 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Was hopin' things wouldn't hafta go this way, but here it goes:
DA: *Snarls*

Name: Goddess of Seasons (DragonAura)
Race: Dragon God
Phsycial Description: All white, glowing body with four long legs, long tail, and long neck. Slanted eyes, horns protruding from back of skull, blue wings, and mane of lavender hair running down back.
Abilities: Time control, Psychic, limited healing, telepathy
Personality: Sometimes known as the goddess of justice, DragonAura wishes to warn Hunter, the friend of her kin, about a great impending danger. Usually kind, but merciless towards her enemies.
General: Comes to Hunter from a pool of water to warn him of an evil god. Sometimes he can hear her voice in the wind.
Storyline: 'Rising Waters'

08-11-2001, 09:57 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: United Kingdom
: 287
Zoolag  (10)

Name: Obitus (Death in Latin)

Race: Dragon God of Death

Physical Description: Although Cyrus never actually saw him in his true form, he had read many books on him. The pictures it showed and descriptions gave described him as a tall 6ft7 black Dragon. He has claws that at a full length stretch to 6 Inches. His tail has a red tip and 4 toed paws are covered with red scales. His snout is long and sharp and his eyes are yellow. Spikes line his back they to are red. His wings stretch to a massive 10 metres and are leather with red veins running through them. He is the all omnipotent God aside from the God who spawned him.

Abilities: Obitus does not have many abilities at the moment. He needs sacrifices of Mudokon children for him to regain his true powers.

Personality: Obitus is pure evil. He is fair however and always keeps his word. He will crush his victims with pure joy in his dark sinister heart and then watch as his warriors devour the corpse.

General: Obitus first enters Cyrus' body and takes over his functions. This serves as a access point into the physical realm as most Gods usually exist in the astral realm. Obitus has now got a army of Reptilian Warriors. They are the ancestors of the Dragons as Dragons originally evolved from the Reptiles.

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: Oryon ]
08-13-2001, 02:44 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

is it me? or is this RPG going to the dragons? *sighs*

Name: Dragadon
Race: Sky Dragon
Physical Description: 120 feet tall at full size. Light lavender with light blue stripes. Silver eyes and silver mohawk running from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. Has two white horns on the top of her head just behind the eyes.
Abilities: Lightning breath weapon, cloaking and teleportation. Can emit an EMP wave after 'charging up'. Can put up a shield that deflects energy based weapons (this includes fire and lightning). Knows some minor elemental spells. Can shrink down to only 7 feet tall, and any size inbetween 7 and 120 feet tall. Is immune to electric based attacks.
Personallity: Usually laid back and somewhat weary of strangers. Is quick to come to the aid of her friends and family, as well as anyone else that is worthy. Is known to crack a joke now and then.
General: Has lived on Oddworld for the past 1000 years since teleporting here by accident while on the run from DragonSlayers. She aids the mudokon resistence against the Cartel and recent has heeded the summons of the Goddess of the Thundering Moon to aid in deverting global conquest by an evil dragon god.
She is also Spider's 'sister' as she is the dragon the Vykker's took DNA from to create him.
Storyline Involved In: 'Searching for the Dragons

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

08-13-2001, 02:46 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

Black Dragon  (10)

Name: Black Dragon
Race: Darkness Dragon
Physical Description: All black body with red underparts. Red, feathered eyebrows, blood-red eyes, long horn between eyebrows and 2 curles horns on back of skull. Purple fans over ears, long red spines on back. Axe-like structure on tip of tail, and large purple wings.
Abilities: Water control, dark magic, White Flame attack, telepathy, a deadly curse known as 'The Black Dragon's Curse', teleportation, shrinking, and can create a shield out of dark magic. Is resistant to Dark Magic.
Personailty: Despite being a darkness dragon, BD is a very kind soul who wishes to aid anyone in need. However, if she gets pissed off, she awakens that darkness dragon within her and turns VERY VERY NASTY.
General: Black Dragon, the 'leader' of Hunter's 'pack' ("The Black Claws") is summoned when he tells her that DragonAura needs her to help bring down an evil drgaon god. Black Dragon was brought up by the Magog Cartel but rebelled and blew up their most sophisticated military facility with one curse. Now, she has made it her mission to destroy the Magog Cartel and aid the innocent peoples of Oddworld.
Storyline Involved In: 'Searching for the Dragons'

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Black Dragon ]

08-13-2001, 08:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

grrr i hate it when i forget things...

08-14-2001, 03:51 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: decides not to say anything, but instead to wait and see what happens next in this storyline...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-14-2001, 08:57 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

Black Dragon  (10)

*can be deleted now as Lanar has been upgraded to main character*

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Black Dragon ]

08-14-2001, 09:57 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Name: Withinhoe

Race: Deceased Female Biros Mudokon Ghost

Physical Description: Only her head is mostly visible, with her very long bushy dark blue pony tail dangaling underneath her. Somtimes when she is doing stuff, you can see her hands as well. She looks very much alike to Blue, except much older looking.

Abilities: Can go literally anywhere she wants. She has some moderately powered protection spell abilities, which she uses to protect her family. She can also attack people with a strong pain spell (Note: She has many more powers in my actual fanfic, which I hope to get finished)

Personality: Friendly, but a little overprotective sometimes.

General: She is Blue's deacesed mother, who died in a Vykkers labs of old age, just after she was captured, and she returned as a ghost. She now helps protect Blue and her family.

Storyline Involved In: None as of yet.

Name: Orion

Race: Male Biros Mudokon

Physical Description: Looks similar to Blue and his mother, expect much more masculin. He has a short ponytail, which is green instead of dark blue. His right leg got cut off in a mantrap when he was five years old, so he now wears a wooded leg and carries two walking sticks around with him to help him move around.

Abilities: He knows a small imobilisation spell he can cast if he is in danger, to help him get away.

Personality: Friendly, but seems to be tired most of the time.

General: He is Blue's brother, and there isn't really much else interesting about him.

Name: Amphora

Race: Male Biros Mudokon

Physical Description: Looks like a much older and taller version of Orion, execpt without his leg missing, and his ponytail is longer then Orions, and it is grey in color. His skin is also a greyish blue.

Abilities: He is very fit for an old man, so he gets bout quite alot. He knows how to do a strong pain spell incase of emergency. He also carries a big machette around with him.

Personality: Friendly, and will only attack if provoked. Very paraniod, and quite protective.

General: Blue's elderly father. And that's more or less it.

- DH

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: Dark Hood ]

08-15-2001, 02:14 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

i dont know if this guy could be support or main yet...so for now support.

Name: ?
Race: Variant Drakkic Crossbreed (slig, paramite, and dragon)
Physical Description: 21 feet long from the tip of the snout to the tip of his tail(I am not going to guess the wing span!). Dark green with dark blue stripes. Wing memberane. is greenLarge blue-green spines running down from half way up the neck to the tip of its tail. Yellow eyes, 4 black horns on his head.
Abilities: Flight, cloaking, and lightning breath weapon. Poison glands at the base of its claws.
Personality: Seems to have only animal like intellegence. Thoughts are only one or two word sentences. Is submissive toward Spider.
General: Is awkward and slow on land, graceful and fast in the air.
Storyline Involved in: Released...

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

11-10-2001, 06:30 AM
Molluck
Howler Punk

: UK
: 308
Molluck  (11)

Name:Carazon
breed:Native slig
Physical Desciption:Scar across one eye and has a large tatto on his back that no-one understands.
Abillaties: Very fast and is extremly good with his sword.
Personality: he can get angry and frustrated easily, often attacks before talk.
Genral: He defends his tribe and is a hard worker
11-10-2001, 12:30 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Heh... *is trying to figure out how a slig would be able to handle a sword and move around at the same time*

Geh, looks like I'm in one-of-those-moods again. Ignore me.

11-11-2001, 02:47 AM
Undead Slig
Zappfly

: Nov 2001
: 1
Undead Slig  (10)

fuzzle wuzzle oh so bright,guzzle truzzle,you fly a kite!wwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!i run like crazy person now!
11-11-2001, 06:54 AM
Robbo
Sniper Wasp

: Oddworld
: 254
Robbo  (10)

:
Originally posted by Undead Slig:
fuzzle wuzzle oh so bright,guzzle truzzle,you fly a kite!wwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!i run like crazy person now!
Hi! You're new so I'll just warn you this sort of stuff you're posting counts as spam and you can get banned from the forums for spamming too much.

11-12-2001, 03:59 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

name:james
race:sprit mudokon
physical description:a black mud with no pony tail and a brown swirl on his right hand and a orb with a raven on his left hand has a poited loncloth
abilties:can trun into a black raven and can astro project him self
personality:loves computers, music,and is kind
general:lives with a slig called rag and dose'nt know his parents,has a pet peramite that acts like a cat and has no idre about his powers

edit:and he plays in a bnad

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: Abe's son ]