10-04-2001, 11:55 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
A little steamed....

Malice was really upset now. He paced, nearly stomping, in the clearing, his ego severly bruised.
First I make a miscaluation with that glukkon bounty. he thought seething, THEN a slig evades me by climbing up too high in the trees for me to reach and making me fall! He slashed at a bush, ripping half its leaves off. And to top it off! I get shot at by some trigger happy Big Bro!
He hadn't bothered to stay and fight the BBS, he was too angry to bother and besides...a BBS wouldn't have been worth his time. He had killed dozens before so this one couldn't have been any different. But unlike the slig that had eluded him, this BBS didn't witness him killing anyone, so he was willing to just let that one be. And considering his mood at the moment, he probably would have made even more mistakes. He knew he needed to calm down a bit before trying to do anything else. So he headed off to find a place to chill a bit.
After a short walk he found a cave. He carefully checked to ensure it wasn't inhabitanted and went in.
Well have to do. He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

(ooc: no one is to find him here...if you do anyway I will have to have him kill you in a horrible way. MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay