09-08-2001, 04:10 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
Free the beasts.

Drake and Sligit reached pyke two days after the massacre of Drake's village.

Drake: ahh, home, how shitty it is to see you.

sligit: well, what do we do now.

Drake's good humor vanished instantly.

Drake: we must speak to the gods.

Sligit: how we gonna do that.

Drake: we will commune with them(OOC:hence chillin with the gods).

Sligit: aint that kinda hard?

Drake: no. Come with me.

Drake leads sligit to a wooded area outside of pyke. in a clearing, he sets up two little puffs of fabric, and then takes several sticks of incense out of his pants pockets. laying the sticks in a circle, he lights them, and they give off a smell like a fresh pine scented woods(ooc: think pine sol). then, drake directs sligit to sit on one fabric puff. Sligit does so, and Drake sits opposite him. then drake finally speaks.

Drake: we will be communing with two gods today, my god, the Dragon Queen Quinon. we will also commune with the god of your choice.

sligit: how bout the slig goddess, Crisca.

Drake; two female gods? well. let us begin. focus on the god you wish to speak with. then silently ASK for her to come. If she is willing she will.

For hours, they sit and sit and sit, and finally, sligit shouts...

Sligit: i can feel her comming!

Drake: as can i, and also the Lady of the Night, the Dragon Queen.

Suddenly, two forms appear in the circle. One is of a beautiful woman(ooC:human-esk), dressed in a long, flowing green gown(OOC:think riddel from Chrono Cross), with a dragon floating in the air behind her, and the other, a bloated looking cross between a squid, a human, and a really old mudokon lady. drake immedatley bowed to the beautiful woman, and sligit to the bloated thing. Then, the bloated blob spoke.

Slig Goddess: stand up, noble slig, and you, noble Walker. Stand and be recognized, you have our protection!

drake: thanks, i needed to stand up, but why didnt the Dragon Mistress talk.

Slig Goddess: she has a godlike sore-throat.

Drake; ok.

Slig Goddess: you must be warned! The demon Ki'toto and a new threat unknown are headed this way. be prepared. slig, you may go, and so will i. the dragon mistress must speak to the walker.

Sligit: ok...

Sligit walks out of the clearing, and the Slig Goddess disapears. Only the Dragon Lady and drake are left.

dragon queen*in hoarse voice*: Mighty walker, you have been loyal to me. i thank you for your unswerving obedience. but you have not yet learned the true power of the dragon. follow the gun-armed one, and only then shall you recieve the power of the DragonMaster.

Drake: of course, my lady, but tell me this before you go. why do you call me walker?

dragon goddess: it is your destiny to walk the path set down, and your life will be forfeit to save many. that is all i can tell you.(OOC: big clue to my story here!)

Drake: thank you, my goddess.

with that, the Dragon Queen disappeared, and Drake went to join sligit. silently, they exited the woods together, and silently they returned to Arim's for dinner and sleep.

09-08-2001, 10:49 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: *screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [rant]not MORE dragons and gods! i am sick to my heart of dragons and gods! and dragon gods! why why why does everyone want a dragon god these days? this is ODDWORLD RPG, not Dragon God RPG! first Dragadon, then BD, then Oryon, now You! i'm sure there are Dragon RPGs you can join if you're really desperate to use them, but here, couldn't we PLEASE stick to OW stuff? PLEEEEASE?[/rant]

as a side-note, you might not want to introduce another powerful threat to Pyke, not with what Oryon's planning for us at the moment... i'm not going to elaborate on what he has in mind, but let's just say Pyke'll be lucky to survive it even without your demons...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

09-08-2001, 10:58 AM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

[OOC: Actually, Rett, Drag and I only put our gods in because we were forced, Oryon put his in first and I don't want to put them in again. I too am a little sick of the god thing, it IS Oddworld RPG after all...but that's not up to me]

09-08-2001, 05:59 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: *hisses* as am I...I ONLY had my Dragon God in my first plot to aid Spider in discovering himself...thats it...I had no intention of using her again. Oryon's plot, like BD said, forced me to have her in again. Again I have no intention of putting her back in. Now everyone is having dragons/gods popping all over the place and its going WAY TOO FAR! ENOUGH ALL READY!!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!!! *Roars*)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

09-09-2001, 04:21 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

OK FINE! I QUIT! HAPPY, OH BITCHY ONES!? I AM DONE! I NO LONGER PLAY THE RPG! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT QUITTING, LAST TIME WHEN WE SWITCHED FORUMS FOR AWHILE, AND NOW BECAUSE EVERYONE IS BITCHING AT ME! IVE HAD IT. **** YOU ALL! GOD DAMN YOU! I WILL LEAVE! I AM DONE! DELETE MY POSTS AND BAN ME FROM THE FORUMS! THAT IS FINE! NOW **** OFF AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN! NEVER IN ****ING THREE HUNDRED YEARS! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited by rettick to prefent excess scrolling]

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

09-09-2001, 04:44 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

god, if you're gonna act like that, we don't want you here! you never used to be this touchy, but if you're gonna hurl abuse at us like this for such a trivial reason, you can just piss off and sulk in a corner, if that's what you'd rather do than be reasonable! *hears a comment from behind him* tact? what's that?

09-09-2001, 04:58 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Gees, calm down. We're just stating the fact that we would appreciate it if there were no Dragons, Gods, or Humans involved with the RPG, that's all. It's no big deal, so don't flip. You didn't have to insult us and bite our heads off.

09-09-2001, 05:16 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

jeez dude you dont have to fly off the handle like that. I was (and everyone for that matter) just stating that just because I put a god into one plot doesnt mean every else has to follow suit. I had no intention of this RPG turning into a dragon/god banaza. *sigh* 'monkey see, monkey do' thats what this turned out to be....

09-15-2001, 01:39 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

I am sorry for my earlier anger. My life has been a living hell for the last few weeks, and that just pushed me over the edge. I will not be playing the rpg, as i feel i am no longer wanted, but it was great fun.

-Stay Odd

The Darksider

09-15-2001, 04:00 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

i know how you mean, i reacted badly to your outburst as well. i should have been more tactful, like BD and drag were, but there you go. we're sorry to lose you, especially over a triviality like this, but it's your decision.

09-19-2001, 10:04 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

Last night i felt like I should come back here just one more time and see yall. Rettick, I'm not leaving because of this i am leaving because i don't have the time and my storylines are just getting to clutter the RPG up with all sorts of shit about my characters. I never developed a storyline with someone, and i felt like i was making you all feel burdened having me. Then when you and Drag popped, i just lost it. I'm probably never gonna reply again, despite you all thinking yeah yeah, he'll come back. Crawling like a slig without pants. I wish i could keep playing. But it was fun.

Bye... again...

Darksider

09-19-2001, 10:31 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

at some point none of us has developed a plotline with anyone else. When we do decide to try we either have find it easy or not. Some may have the nack for it...others need to develop it. Me personally I had previous experience co-writing some bits of fic with Teal and much earlier then that...created stories and such with a high school friend and roleplayed the characters using action figures. (many of my Saurian Isle characters come from those stories *grin*) So for me it is a bit easier, though it can be annoying when someone who wasn't in the plot before 'jumps in' and screws up what you have planned. But then thats all a part of a RPG, you are not expected to be able to plan out every step.
(take the Spider and Cyrus plot for instance, I could hardly plan at all in that, the only thing I knew for sure in that one was the awakening of Spider's hidden abilites)
Now for my upcoming plot (the one with Malice), I have ideas and things I want to happen, but I don't plan every inch of the way nor do i expect to be able to use all of my ideas.

And I have completely forgot what I was trying to get at here....and I was rambling...sorry.

Anyway...like Rett said, it is your choice to become a lurker or to leave completely. Whether you believe us or not we will miss you. Take care and stay Odd.