09-05-2001, 08:56 PM
UnseenProphet
Stingbee

: Aug 2001
: Cyberia
: 80
UnseenProphet  (10)
RPG: Of God and Men

All of you who enjoy roleplaying then please apply. I'm considering creating a Forum RPG (just a fun little game where you pretend to be a god). If interested then reply here. I'll give more information later, but for now I wanted to wanted to pitch the idea to you:

The basic premise is that everyone on the forums is a god. You can be a mythological figure (IE - Odin, or Anubis) or you may create your own god.

I'll make an exclusive forum for it.

- UnseenProphet

PS - I'm not trying to steal the spotlight off of the Oddworld RPG - I'm just trying to do something a little different.

09-05-2001, 09:42 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

i would do it. By the way, i need i am lookin' fer another RPG. oddworld RPG just dont take time like it used to in the old days, with stats and such. But yah' it'd be fun! I got dibs on bein' the only Dragon-God! If you do it, that is.

09-05-2001, 09:54 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

I'm up for it. Sounds fun!

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

09-05-2001, 10:03 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

who says there should be only one of the type of god hmmm?

Anyway...I'm interested, not sure if I would join or not though. If so...I'd be a dragon-god. (hey I'm the dragon lover here! *grin*)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

09-05-2001, 10:27 PM
UnseenProphet
Stingbee

UnseenProphet  (10)

It's going to be a semi-serious/semi-humorous sorta game. If you want to be the lord of dragons, then feel free to do so! However, I will be forming up certain rules (IE - As a God you may not directly lead an army of mortals and if you do, it will instrict penalties.) I'm still working on the rules for the most part and will get back to you when I can.

- UnseenProphet

09-05-2001, 10:28 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

Idea-*lightbulb lights overhead*-I lead through my "paladins" the DragonRiders, and in battle i can possess one.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]

09-05-2001, 10:30 PM
UnseenProphet
Stingbee

UnseenProphet  (10)

The game takes place in a sort of Altered Reality. Feel free to create your own races, followers, heroes (religious icons), and history. If you're interested in being a part of the RPG, then please send an email to UnseenProphet@excite.com and I'll get back to you when the rules are complete.

- UnseenProphet

09-20-2001, 10:40 PM
AussieAbe
Thudslug

: Australia,Queensland
: 193
AussieAbe  (10)

Heh heh I am in

My one will be Brawlius the god of fights, war,ect if that is okay
09-20-2001, 11:36 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

I think I will be Khoron. He is worshipped by a race whose society resembles the ancient Greeks, only with heavier clothing, a more mudokon-like frame, and brown-green skin. They live in the snowy western forests of the main continent. His people are very good scholars (think ancient Greek philosophers), although since their villages are few and far apart, they have not been able to get anything done.

Edit: I changed my mind.

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: Osiris The Fleech ]

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

09-20-2001, 11:42 PM
AussieAbe
Thudslug

AussieAbe  (10)

Sorry Unseen Prophet,I can't e-mail at the moment so I will just post my expressions of interest right here
09-21-2001, 08:40 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

ah hell, i'll join! not quite sure what we're meant to be doing yet, but i'll just go with the flow...

i'm Soldin, the god of a small nation. me and my people are not particularly powerful militarily, but we're quite technologically advanced. my people are vaguely humanoid/mudokonoid, and our nation is on a small island off the coast of a large continent that has various nations on it. i'm not generally interested in war, but if i see an opportunity to extend my influence with little bloodshed, i will. i will probably try to form alliances with people, but i haven't decided who yet...

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

09-22-2001, 10:00 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Hmm... I think I will be Élanor, a godess who appears in both griffin- and sabercatform. She/I controls the moon and the water. I/she have a small tribe in the mountains. The tribe is of many species, but mostly of sabercats and Crucifians (i wish i could give you a pic...). Will hate to fight but I/she is like fire. Bring me/her the sparkle, and the flame will be bigger that expected. That means: She is like fire, one moment it is not there, the other moment you play with it, the third moment you regret it and then it is too late...

09-23-2001, 09:56 PM
FuzzyFuzzle
Spark Stunk

: Sep 2001
: 369
FuzzyFuzzle  (10)

This sounds really interesting. I'd love to see some rules for it though. You wouldn't want tons of crazy god running amuk without restirctions would ya? *evil laughter* Anyway, My god is Mirvos, god of primal magic. He can be kind to his devote followers, but devastating to his enemies. He has a special fondness for children, and will try to protect them at all costs. His domain is in a southern tropical region overgrown with forests and jungles. He is worshipped by the Bestials, humanoid creatures with animalistic aspects. The three classes are noble Canines, the war-like Primates, and the magical Felines. They all have different types of primal magic, that deals with nature and animals. Their most powerful wizards have the power to create new species of creatures. This accounts for some of the strange creatures running about the jungles.

[ October 13, 2001: Message edited by: FuzzyFuzzle ]
http://oddworldian.net/misc/banners/FuzzyFuzzle.gif

09-27-2001, 06:35 AM
abe22
Sleg

: May 2001
: South/Eastern Victoria, Australia
: 680
abe22  (10)

Yeah I'll do it I'll think of what my god will be first though
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -- Jack Handy
That stuff only happens in the movies. -- Famous Last Words

09-28-2001, 09:26 PM
AussieAbe
Thudslug

AussieAbe  (10)

Rettick,My people who are technology advanced for war and defence and fights will form alies.

SIGNED BRAWLIUS
09-28-2001, 10:14 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

hey, i'm the techy here! anyway, we shall have to see, won't we...

unseenprophet, are you EVER going to come back here and explain things for us?

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

10-14-2001, 12:15 AM
FuzzyFuzzle
Spark Stunk

: Sep 2001
: 369
FuzzyFuzzle  (10)

I don't think Unseen Prophet is coming back...too bad this sounds really fun. Maybe one of us could step up and define some rules. If you are out there UnseenProphet, COME BACK!!! We wanna play your game...
http://oddworldian.net/misc/banners/FuzzyFuzzle.gif