08-30-2001, 11:19 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: United Kingdom
: 287
Zoolag  (10)
Realms of Dreams...

Injin growled. A long battle field stretched out before him...it was like the last one, but this time nobody was there. No bodies littered the ground, no blood soaked the soil, no creatures were anywhere to be seen. But the rumbling of the ground made Injin realise, realise the peace was to be disturbed and tore apart. He saw Ravens in the tree's surrounding the area and Rats running around near the outskirts of it, watching from under foilage and from the inside of barks. Injin snarled he wondered what was going on...what was happening to this place...what was...all his thinking stopped, the calls of creatures he felt familiar to invaded the holes in the side of his head he called ears. He raised his head slowly, seeing the clouds part as if something had come through them. The calling still rang from above, more clouds parted to let a invisible force pass through them, the growls and barks made Injin want to run but he was frozen to the spot. Then the screaming and howling of other creatures began, they were in pain...desperate to escape. Injin swung his head from side to side, wanting to know what was making that sound, but like the creatures from the clouds he saw nothing...only sounds made the events seem real. Then the voice came...the voice from his previous dream...or hypnotic stance as it appeared to be that time.

Voice: "You...your the key Injin...get me out child...you can do it...you have the ability...please"

Injin span around to face the direction the voice was coming from and saw a dead Mudokon speaking to him. The lips on the Mudokon moved slowly, pronouncing the words gently. Injin looked up and down the body, noticing wounds on the body that would indicate death. Injin stretched out a hand to touch one of the wounds. It was a opening in the chest that showed the heart. The Mud grabbed his hand and hissed at him.

Voice: "You know who's the enemy Injin, she is...she did all of it...KILL HER...KILL HER YOU LITTLE SHIT, DONT IGNORE ME INJIN...GO AND KILL THE LITTLE BITCH!"

The Mud pointed behind Injin with his free hand. Injin turned his head to see a blue Mud walking towards them, he noticed she was not very old. Injin turned back to the Mud to protest but as he looked he saw the creature who was holding him did not have a face, it was not burned or gouged off it was just...plain. No bumps or ridges of any kind.

Injin: "Woot Rrr Yu?"

Injin raised his free hand and touched the face of the creature. The creature grabbed Injin' throat and raised him off the ground. Then in a raspy bark it spoke...

Creature: "The Question my brother is...WHAT ARE YOU...!"

This puzzled Injin as the creature had no mouth. Injin gasped as the creature spoke, its grasp tightened around his throat...then he awoke.
Gasping he sat up grasping his throat. Injin was destraught but tried to stay quiet as he realised he was behind somebodies house in the shadows. But still...he could not go on like this, it may result in his death. What if he kills me...what if he cuts my throat next time. These thoughts rushed through his head making him panic about going to sleep again. And then he remembered the creature...the blue Mud in his dream and wondered why he had to kill her...