08-26-2001, 02:01 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
The nemisis

As Drake exited Alf's, he wondered why the stupid townsfolk were running left, right up and down. he hated disorder, and looked down upon it. He thought about what he should do with his time. He had lots of options, not the least of which was to go back to fight the God-Brothers who had wrecked his life. It was then that he saw it. It was like a flicker, like a shadow, a darkness behind him. He spun, but it was gone. however, he felt death in the air. It was here. "it" was the stalker who had trailed him doggedly for the past twelve years. "it" was a Hidden, one of the six Hidden made by the God Tanxkatosx, before he split into the only God-Brothers. Now each had three. This was one of Orbrion's, one of the magic three. Weak physically, it was more magically powerful than his whole tribe. vicious things, Hidden. And he was hunted by them. He felt Hidden-Fear creep up on him, and he moved as quickly away from the spot as he could, back into Alf's. He hid there, in bright light. He knew he must prepare. At dusk, they would all come.

08-26-2001, 04:29 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

When Drake woke up the next morning, the first thing he did was look around ARAT. The Hidden hadn't come! He was safe. Hurrying out of Alf's, he didn't hear Alf try to explain about the six strangers that came last night. Drake was hungry and he NEEDED to hunt. Slipping quietly out of the town, he immediately picked up the trail of a Paramite. Probably the good kind, the newly away from the mother. He hurried along, and soon found the pack. He saw the young one, and slowly circled it, hoping to find if he could kill it. It soon was obvious this one wanted to explore, because it came ever towards him. Somehow, though, he couldn't bring himself to slice it's head of. Nor could he summon the Marks to cast a fireball spell and roast himself lunch, for that was the time of day it was. He seemed, oh, drawn to the thing. It came up and sniffed him, or at least it sounded like sniffing. It WAS testing him somehow, he could tell. Weather by scent or something else he couldn't. Then it sat down, as well as any paramite could sit down. Drake just stared at it in disbeleif. This wasn't the way a paramite would act? Then, a suspicion hit him.

Drake:*whispers* Your not a paramite! Hidden!

The paramite suddenly lost it's shape, and reverted to the shape of a hidden. Suddenly, he saw other things return to the natural form of a Hidden. A tree, the bush he had been hiding in. Six in all. All of them. He began to draw the symbol of lightning in the air, the magic burning on his lips, he held back, not wanting to use magic, knowing he should run, they left him an opening. But that would be dishonorable. Then the paramite/Hidden laughed.

Hidden: You fool! I could kill you before you could cast any spells! You can only cast feeble magic of the Mark, mage spells! You are not a necromancer, where are your bells? Hahaha! You will live through the day, Drake, but your honor almost killed you. Find the bells and then, i will challenge you to a duel of Necromancy. We will finally see, once and for all, which is greater. Hidden or Walker. Orbrion, or Leorum. Enjoy what little life you have left, Drake.

With that, the Hidden disappeared. Drake, still hungry, decided to return to the place he had stayed and order food there. When he finally got back to Alf's Rehab and Tea, Alf had some horrifying news to give Drake, news that brought fear into even Drake's steel-nerved gut.

Alf: Oh, hey, i tried to tell ya on the way out, there were three fellahs with big swords and three with wierd-lookin' wands lookin' fer ya.

Drake: They found me, got to go... need food...

Alf brought Drake a tray and left after getting payed. He looked back and saw Drake eating ravenously. He's crazy, Alf though, but his moolah's good.

08-26-2001, 08:05 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

can my guys come in if so heres what happens

drake was eating when he heard a screm he looked up and saw to raptors in army colthes with guns in a jeep driving tord ARAT....i cant think so continyou if you want him i mean them in
08-30-2001, 02:08 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: Sorry to shoot your idea to hell abe's son, but...)

It had been three days since drake left Pyke, fully provisioned for the trip. He was now eating half rations so his food would last. But he was close, so close twice he had barely hidden from scout patrols leading 'Raptors(OOC icture 2'tall raptors from Jurassic Park), a vicious thing the gods had given to his people. He had dropped some meat at each escape, to distract them. Now, though, he needed to run into a patrol. Just then he heard a voice.

Scarback: Die!

The patrol member was on him just in time to hit him and disrupt his spell, a fireball. Drake's sword hit out at the attacker, and drake, seeing it was one of his own race, suddenly ducked out of the way of whatever trick was planed. Two throwing knives whistled over his head, missing by inches. He knew who threw them. His cousin, Marbul.

Marbul: Scarback, back off. It's Drake!

Drake spun up and turned to his cousin, but then he heard a voice.

Sligit: put down that sword, boy, or your ass is parchment thin.

Both drake and Scarback dropped their weapons. Then they heard the slig say something again.

Sligit: you, the one who's bleedin' from the back. You can take your sword. It was this other moron here who just tried to cut your head off that gotta leave it where it is.

Suddenly, a movement behind him alerted Drake to Scarback attacking. Spinning around, he was just in time to see the slig open up three rounds out of a fletcher attatched to his wrist, while with the other hand taking it to Scarback with a shotgun. Before he could blink, the old Scarback fell in ribbons to the ground, shot to death.

Marbul: Drake, what happened to ya!?

Drake: Long story.

Marbul: whatever possessed you to take your mentor's spell book without taking the bells?

Drake: I suppose the torturers are pining for me.

Marbul: pining is an understatement. As soon as you escaped a warrant went out for your arrest, and if you were ever caught, you were to be tortured until you died. Scarback wanted that bounty really bad too.

Drake: try to turn me in. Just try.

Marbul: no, i... Wait, who is your friend

Sligit: I aint his friend, never seen him before. Just don't like folks who attack other folks back. Cowardly, crummy thing to do. Name's Sligit.

Marbul: well i...*trumpet sound in backround* god, the war call!

Marbul rushed away, Drake and Sligit hot on his heels. When they came upon the village, they were horrified to find the whole place in ruins, and Marbul running through the city crying:

Marbul: Prepare for war! Amass the dead, the armies, the raptors! The God-Brothers attack!

Drake suddenly rushed forward, Sligit following. Right behind them walls as thick as any brick, but made of mud and bone powder, so that the necromancers could control them, sprang up behind them. Suddenly there was a crash, and giant creatures, made of pure magma, were scaling the walls. Then Marbul came running up.

Marbul: here, take these. They were your mentor's. *gives Drake a belt with seven bell-bandoliers.* You need never use your spellbook again, for these give you all the power of necromancy you need, and more. The bells can imitate any spell, make new ones. And you know the Spread-Marks for all the other spells. They were imprinted in you when you were born.

Drake: I remember. Let us face the onslaught together.

(OOC: DO NOT FINISH THIS TOPIC OR THIS BATTLE! I WANT FEEDBACK, NOT ENDINGS!)

08-30-2001, 02:34 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: oooo cool plot. Do you play EQ (everquest) by chance? Just wondering.

*the Raptors remind her of something* Hmmm I need to let loose the Veltrontix...just remembered that.

Malice: Hey hey hey! I thought my plot was next!

it is...just going ot have the Vel's hunting after both you and Spider.

Spider: *groan*

Malice: *to Spider* does she do these kind of things often?

Spider: all the time...

Malice: *groan*)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-30-2001, 04:47 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: i'm confused. what the hell happened there? could someone who is less stupid than me please summarise that last post? i understood the first two, but that last one just went straight over my head. also, this isn't happening in Pyke, is it?]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-30-2001, 08:56 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: Rettick, what happened was Drake left Pyke three days ago and is now caught up in defending the homeland that wants to torture him to death. Nothing to do with Pyke yet.)

The first wave of Magma-men hit the front defenders, armed with pikes and lances. The Magma warriors died that day, impaled on lances their smiths had wrought, and enchanted to be resistant to their bretheren. However, this was only the first onslaught. More magma men came pouring over the walls, to die the same death as their bretheren. Finally, they ran out.

Marbul: thats all for today, but they'll be back tomorrer.

Drake: how long has this gone on?

Marbul: three long weeks. The bastards attack daily, and they get stronger each day. we wont hold out much longer, and then they have a clear road on up instead of blazing a trail through dense woods, where we can ambush them and kill their troops. Very effective, any of my seven knives works. But...

He was cut off by an explosion. The wall was destroyed! In a split second the whole thing collapsed, the necromancers losing their hold when the wall was breached. Screaming legions of Magma men hit unsuspecting pike and lance wielding warriors, cutting them apart.

Marbul: Drake, you use magic, Sligit, take up a weapon!

With that he leapt into the fray. Tuning out all thoughts of his cousin, Drake began to think about the bell-motions he knew. Which was the proper way, this and that. Forget it. Summoning a demon to attack would not help, there were at least thirty already, half were down. He began making the Spread Mark for a simple lightning bolt. Then he made another one without finishing the first. Again and again he repeated this, until he was encircled by them. Then he cried out the final words of magic, the ones he had left out of the individual spells. All the marks exploded into a frenzy of lightning, hitting each a seperate enemy, slaying all in their path. Sligit's fletcher was raising hell in the enemy ranks, and his pistols, of which he had two, were now empty at his feet. A sniper rifle was picking off the enemy one by one, and they died screaming as the bullets passed through to hit another enemy behind them. But it was too much. They were being overwhelmed. Just then, the battle was turned by Drake's action.

Drake: Form a summoning circle. Bring out Kibeth, and Sanareth! Ki in right and San in left! The summoning circle!

Every necromancer knew what he proposed. It was rare that all the necromancer tribes combined, and even more rare to use a summoning circle to summon a common god, but what he seemed to want to do was ludicrus! He wanted to summon forth the wrath of Leorum upon the invaders. Hopefully this wrath would not also descend upon them. But they circled anyway. Everyone on the battlefield heard the call that day, they heard the sweet ring of Sanareth, willing them to obey the ringers. They heard the deep, throaty voice of Kibeth, willing them to walk into death, but they resisted, and still they battled. Then, with a flash, all of the enemy fell dead. Every Necromancer in the summoning circle fell, unconcious from the drain of their energies and the strain on their minds that this summoning had taken. All except Drake. He stood, amazed at his survival, and his not feinting. Panting, he went over to sligit.

Drake: it seems my people have found a new friend. Sligit, I am ever in your debt.

Sligit: lets just say we are friends. But we will have to lead the removal of these fools now.

Just then, Marbul came rushing up. He looked exhilerated.

Marbul: haha! Drake, you did it. They dont give you enough credit, when they say you are strong enough to cast the spells without a belt. With just two seperate bells you and your buddies summoned the Wrath of Leorum! Come on, there is a victory feast to attened, im sure the wife and kids will wanna see ya home! And yer friend as well! Come on home, my wife should be done conjurin' a feast by now.

Returning to Marbul's home, they had no idea someone was watching. Someone who served Orbrion. A Hidden.

08-31-2001, 03:05 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: ah, so this is basically just character intro, yah?]

09-02-2001, 08:30 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: I guess so. It won't effect Pyke... yet...)

09-02-2001, 08:52 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

(OOC: Four days after the battle)

Drake: unnngg.... Wat, what 'appened? UNG!

Voice 1: HE AWAKES! CALL THEM NOW, YOU USLESS HAND!

Drake: who're you? God, i feel groggy. Didjer hit me or sommat.

Sligit: I'll tell yer. That bastard friend of yours, he brought us home to his house. He gave yer some food, and yer ate it. Then yer suddenly keels over, sleepin. He steps over and ties yer up, and laughs. I tells him he can just drop it, and swings mah fletcher up ter cut him ter ribbons. But then his "wife" hits me on the head, and im blacked out. His wife is this big fellah here, really a big man.

Drake: Marbul... betrayed me? Damn, ill kill him fer this! He'll...

Lut: Shaddap. You're gonna die in a few days, no food, constant pain, so yeh can shaddap about killin him. And yer bells are useless. You an' your friend are now the property of the torturers. Yer gonna scream afore they're done with ya'. I'm Lut, so yer know.

Sligit: son, yer a complete fool. Ya know who yer dealin' with?

Lut: a fool who cannot recognize magic bondings.

Drake: no. a fool who cant properly bind someone magically.

Drake's hands suddenly shot up, and a second later Lut was dead on the floor, ashes from magic fire.

Drake: let us go! he is as bad on you as on me. move your hands straight up.

Sligit: damn, im free.

Drake: fool, he left us our weapons. the torturers didn't get here fast enough, cuz they left me my stuff and yours.

Sligit: lets get back to Pyke then. For now, shall we declare partnership?

Drake: that is acceptable. Let us go.

With that, the two new partners stole off for pyke.

09-04-2001, 09:49 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

Sligit and Drake were only a few miles out of the town when they heard the screams.

Drake: the Demon.

Sligit: what is that? is it dangerous?

Drake: yes, dangerous enough to kill both of us quite quickly.

Sligit: lets get outta here then!

The two comrades ran off, fearing the worst.

****************BACK IN THE VILLAGE************

The screams echoed far into the night, as the vicious Demons ravaged the village. The road to Leorum was clear, and the god-brothers needed no coaxing. Leorums final bastion was all that was leaft, but it was a great one. But for now they were content.

Orbrion: look at the fools. the demons are happy.

Over too the side, a Demon named Ki'Toto had caught the head torturer.

Ki'toto: hahaha! you look tasty. yes... entrails sound good tonight.

Torturer: no... please... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ki'toto began eating at the feet. Chewing them with great relish. then he ripped off the legs, each going down in one bite. The arms came next, as he ripped each one off he drank the blood that flowed from them. Then he reached the torso. His teeth ripped through flesh as he devoured entrails and organs, the torturer screaming in agony.

Ki'toto: now you know what torture feels like.

The torturer finally died, only his head unchewed.

Orbrion: come here, Ki'Toto.

Ki'toto: what is it master?

Orbrion: i need you to do me a service. Find the one Necromancer who escaped into the woods with the slig.

Ki'Toto: the slig god guards that one, and Leorum the other.

Orbrion: when I absorb Leorum, that protection will be gone. Bring the slig to me, and kill the Necro as you choose.

Ki'Toto: of course, master.

Rushing off into the darkness went Ki'Toto, waiting for the time when he could relish the blood of one the gods once protected.

09-04-2001, 10:00 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: oooo nice.

Malice: *scribbling notes on a note pad* so thats how its done!

What the heck are you doing?

Malice: *grins* taking notes...what else?

Oy...like you need any more ideas!)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

09-04-2001, 10:21 PM
stuntman_21
Chippunk

: Sep 2001
: Silent Hill
: 24
stuntman_21  (10)

(OOC:This is it? This is the RPG? I wanna have some fun with this. But Only at the right time. And not here. Good plot though.)

I am working on a Slig char for MUGEN. Does anybody have his sprites? Email me if you do: stunt_man_21@hotmail.com

09-05-2001, 03:31 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: well, this isn't really what the rpg is like, this is just darksider's introduction for his character. do you have MSN, stuntman?]

09-05-2001, 09:45 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

Darksider  (11)

Rettick, as of now, Pyke is in. Everyone is up for grabs. Pyke is in danger. This is not an intro as of NOW! GO HIDE IN YOUR HOUSES, DEMONS ABROAD! RUN LITTLE CHILDREN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!