12-20-2001, 08:38 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)
Recovering

(ooc: um, yes. sorry this took so long.)

“Unk…”
Aura was busy. One less finger meant it was that little bit harder to grip when scrambling about in the upper canopy, and she was busily trying to get used to it. She’d wanted to stay in bed, but Olm had told her it was best she go out and get some exercise, now she’d shaken off that infection at last, so out she’d gone, narrowly avoiding half the guards on the way-
There was a splash of scarlet up ahead. She stopped so abruptly she nearly fell off her branch; recovering her balance, she stared forward through the foliage, squinting… Yes, no doubt about who it was – there was only one thing she could think of that was that red, anyway…
Her mind drifted back to that dream/hallucination.
“Maybe I want to find someone who’s not scared of me to talk to”… that was what he’d said, wasn’t it…? Which was plainly ridiculous, she was scared of him, of course she was, scared as anyone. Unless that was her subconscious, trying to get a message across…
All her instincts for survival were screaming at her to run, back to town, get the guards… Yet… Jan had always told her that her curiosity would get her into trouble, and she knew it was stupid, but…
Curiosity piqued, she scrambled forward through the branches.

-----
(Um, yes. Sorry it’s short, I thought I really had better post something before I go off back into limbo for two weeks… *shrugs* If I can get online (maybe in the public library) I will, but I can’t guarantee anything, sorry…)

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Teal ]

12-20-2001, 03:13 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Just out of interest, will Rach be allowed to carry on Aura's plotline while you're gone, since she knows more or less what's going to happen?]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

12-24-2001, 07:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: not really...)

Malice stepped into the cool stream and laid down in it, letting the cool waters sothe this aching body.
He dunked his head underwater for a moment, hoping the water would chase that headache away, before resting his chin on a flat rock.
I will rest for today... he thought, a bit bitter that he was feeling so beaten down, Then I will resume terrorizing that town.
He thought he saw movement up in the trees, he glanced up but saw nothing.
Dam headache making me see things... he thought with a snort as he closed his eyes and tried to relax...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

01-07-2002, 08:13 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

[ooc: Wow, I wrote something!]

*****Aura paused on her branch, and chewed her lip. The source of the redness was flaked out in the river below, looking rather more the worse for wear than the last time she’d seen him… She gave her tail a nervous wag and cleared her throat.
*****One citrine eye opened and tracked upwards, looking for the source of the sound. “You again?” He asked, sounding more tired than annoyed, when he found her.
*****She clung to her branches and stared down at him. “Uh-huh,” she agreed, in a thin little voice.
*****He gave her a considering look. “You’re one of the lucky few that has survived more than one meeting with me, I’ll have you know.”
*****“Is that my cue to feel privileged?” She asked, feeling brave.
*****He shrugged.
*****…and caught her entirely off-guard – lunged upward and snagged a few branches in his massive paws, used his weight to yank them smartly downward, then let go. She gave a breathless scream as the recoil jolted her already precarious grip free and she fell smartly on top of him. He gave a grunt of pain as she jolted his already-aching frame and staggered, stunned.
*****She recovered her senses a fraction faster than he did, gave a sobbing whine and scrambled for the trees… he gave a grunt of effort and flashed out a lightning fast paw and caught her by the tail, flipped her neatly to her back.
*****“Now,” he said, leaning closer and smiling, lazily, predatorily. “What am I going to do with you…?”
*****She was sure he’d be able to hear her heart beating, thudding against her ribs like a miniature steam-hammer. “Oh Odd, I don’t care…” she nearly wept, unable to do anything but lay there and hope it wouldn’t hurt too much… “Just make it quick…”

01-07-2002, 08:30 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"There is no such thing as fast with me my dear..." Malice said coldly as he leaned his face closer to hers. For the moment he didn't feel the headache that was still pounding at this head or his aching body. Instead he was focused on her, listening to her silent whimpers and her heart pounding inside that little chest. Without meaning to he started to drift. He remembered the dream he had...and the feelings he felt in it.
"No!" he growled as he shook himself, trying to rid himself of those feelings. Then his head jerked up at a sound, and a scent reached his nose; a soldier was close...very close.
Dam...I am in no condiction to fight anyone... he thought as he suddenly leapt up into the trees and disappeared...completely forgetting about Aura...

01-07-2002, 08:30 PM
Phen
Stunk

: Jan 2002
: 40
Phen  (10)

(by any chance can I join?)
01-07-2002, 08:56 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: nope sorry...not in this plot. This is part of the Malice plot...which has pretty much already been planned out)