Dagger
AP: 1
HP: 1

Price: 500

Machine Gun
AP: 2
HP: 2

Price: 1000

More weapons tomorrow, Shred had to relocate the shop and lost some of his stock. He has jobs availiable for people to help him in the shop.
04-25-2001, 07:53 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2001
: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

OOC: Thanks Grid

* Pacen enters the shop, expecting a large variety of weaponary but is dissapointed by the mere 2 items he sees before him. Magua and Osiris follow behind. *

* Pacen approaches the counter and pulls back his hood, attempting to present a friendly attitude for his new potential employer. *

Pacen: "Hi, is this all you've got?"

Shred: "Yep, we minimised our stock to make our move easier. We'll have more in tomorrow though."

Pacen: "Great, just great." He mumbles to himself. "Well I was hoping to purchase a weapon from you but nothing here actually suits my fighting style. Well that brings me to my next point, I saw the sign in your window about wanted workers, I'd like to apply for the job. I'm quite experienced with the manufacturing of some weapons but am willing to take whatever work I can get at the moment so if necessary I could serve also. I have a very open schedule at the moment too, so I can work whenever you need me. So what do you think? Am I suitable for the job?"

OOC: Grid, after what I did on MSN to influence you into posting the shop I wouldn't be surprised if you killed me there and then, but I'd be much more appreciative (and less annoying in future) if you hired me instead.

[ April 26, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-26-2001, 01:45 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

(ooc: I don't know here to post this, move it if it's wrong)

Osiris turns to Magua and says "Pacen's gonna try to employ himself here, you wanna go outside and do some busking? A saxta and a trombone would probably sound Okay together, and look at all these sligs! They look like the need some music. You wanna get some money?"

(ooc: Make a new thread for the busking, or I can)

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-26-2001, 08:49 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Go ahead, you start and I'll follow your lead!

04-27-2001, 08:18 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

OOC: Posting for Grid who is pre-occupied listening to wrestling music.

Shred: "Sure, why not. We don't have a terrible lot to sell right now so you can start tomorrow at 9am, hopefully we'll have some more stock by then. I'll pay you at the ghaslty rate of 1000 moolah a week. That ok?"

Pacen: *groan* "Yeah that's just fine, I'll take whatever I can get. I'll be here tomorrow morning by 9. I'll see you then."

Pacen walks away, pulling his hood back over his head. He walks outside to meet the rest of his party...

OOC: Continued in "Busking" Topic.