11-15-2001, 07:10 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)
On the Lookout...

Ral sat back in his tree as the other Bounties dispersed. This was the last of the lookout posts they would set up in the trees, and now it was finished. There were four of them, with two of the bounties keeping watch on each one. Mik, the other mud who was watching with Ral, had gone on patrol, so Ral sat back, cradling his gun, and covered Mik as he flitted between the shadows under the trees around him.

Suddenly he felt movement behind him. Wheeling around, he angled his rifle towards the noise. Too late he realised that the noise had been a diversion...

"Looking for me?" came a smooth voice from behind him...

Mik heard a sound from to his left. Dropping to the ground, the began to inch his way through the shadows. He analysed the sound, and realised that it had been the noise of one of the man-traps they'd set going off. Jumping to his feet again, he trod cautiously towards the trap, ready to pump lead into the Target if it proved to be still aggressive...

But when he reached the trap, he saw that its contents were hardly likely to give him any trouble... Although the figure was quite red, he could clearly see remnants of green skin about the body, and it was a lot smaller than the Target... When he examined closer, he drew back, gagging, as he recognised the mutilated face of his friend Ral. His eyes had been gouged out and shoved into the mouth. Both arms were broken, and the shards had been used to skin the torso. The ribs had been broken and folded outwards, forming grotesque wings. The innards had been yanked out, but left attatched. Then the corpse seemed to have been thrown bodily into the man-trap...

Thrown by what...? Mik turned and ran, convinced as he ran that he could hear relaxed chuckling following him wherever he went...

[OOC: I sort of took care of one of them for you, Rach, sorry, but if you want to kill the second, you can, or you could let him live to spread panic among the bounties... Your choice... ]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

11-19-2001, 11:22 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Malice had only half-heartedly chased the mud, purposely laughing just loudly enough to keep him running. After a while he stopped and watched as the mud continued to run panic stricken.
Let him cause panic for a while... Malice thought with a grin. Then he frowned as he remembered Spider. Oh I will get him...and I'll make sure it will be humiliating for him as well...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay