Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)
Forum Rules and Guidelines

You will now see the Rules link has been added to the navigation bar next to the Oddworld Forums logo.

Now that this link is on every page, we encourage all members to read these rules so they are familliar with them.

http://www.oddworldian.net/oddworldforums/rules.html

We hope that everyone complies to these rules and guidelines as best as possible to ensure Oddworld Forums is a great place for Oddworld Fans.

Please also check that your signature complies with the guidelines set out on this page!

Abe Babe & Sydney
Administrators

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

05-03-2001, 12:39 AM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Apr 2001
: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

One of the rules is to not post topics in the wrong forum...ahem,this should be in off-topic discussion...MOVE IT!!!!!sorry its just if a rule is to put forums in the right board.and no excuses!!
No bad language?everyone uses bad language here...not excessive,just every once in a while...*cough freakyla cough*
don't offend people?some people get offended by the drop of a freakin pin.I agree not to try,but some people get offended by kidding around with em...or "silly" posts.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!
05-03-2001, 12:45 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

Cloverfield  (72)

Melvin... Administrators post these topics in the Oddworld Forum because not everyone visits the Off-Topic forum. It is more of an announcement rather than topic.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

05-03-2001, 01:05 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Edit: I misunderstood stuff again. OPlease ignore this post.
- DH

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: Dark Hood ]

05-03-2001, 07:11 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

When, if at all, are the RPG Rules and Information going to be posted? Us newbies won't fully understand the RPG until this has been done as we're not fully sure how the fight system, employment, etc works.
05-03-2001, 02:45 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

Cloverfield  (72)

I posted something about the shop links (as per the old forums) earlier... I just need them to be moved over. As for the full RPG rules (as opposed to the Bitlocker help which I need to re-do slightly), Grid will need to write these up, which it looks like he is starting. Once he has finished we can put them on a webpage or single post and link from the navigation area of the RPG forum.

Abe Babe...

05-04-2001, 05:11 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE REMINDED US BEFORE !

05-04-2001, 07:05 PM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

The rules are the same as they were at the Ezboard, it just took a couple of weeks for us to get them up here at the UBB.