Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

12-29-2001, 05:38 PM
Roop
Fuzzle

: Dec 2001
: 146
Roop  (10)
I Really Want To Know!!!

Okay Oddworld is ten times bigger than earth right? Well I figure what we know so far is theres a large forest area where mudokons live then a long desert then necrum and factories that doesnt take up much space, probably as big as the U.S. more or less. So whats on the rest of the planet?

12-29-2001, 06:37 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

What we have seen so far is all located on one continent, Mudos, which is roughly the size of Nicaragua. We don't yet know what the rest of the planet is like, but Lorne has said that there's a lot of variety, and we have huge areas with primitive tribes in and big cities with technology way in advance of anything even the Vykkers have...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

12-29-2001, 06:43 PM
Steve
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2001
: 456
Steve  (32)

vykkers probbably didn't come from mudos seeing as they are completly different form any other creature and don't they have 7 limbs?
12-29-2001, 10:37 PM
oddite4456
Boombat

: USA
: 200
oddite4456  (10)

It's very possible that Vykkers came from a different continent than Mudos. Also, doesn't it seem like the Glukkons would change the name of Mudos to something like Glukkos, because they think they're the superior race?
12-29-2001, 11:30 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I wounder if we will see some lush swamp land like swamp forests with mangrove trees but massive with primitive cities in them. That would be cool to see as a part of oddworld.

12-30-2001, 02:04 AM
oddguy 999
Thudslug

: Apr 2001
: 182
oddguy 999  (10)

Just because Vykkers have 7 limbs dosn't mean that they had to come from somewhere eles. Just look at any of the creature from Mudos, They all have different bone structures... Like Paramites, Scrabs, Mudukons, Glukons, Sligs and Slogs. Besides whos to say that any of the creatures is excluseive to Mudos? Different creatures may over lap into other teritorys just like on Earth.