10-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Rayrockslots
Fuzzle

: Sep 2007
: UK
: 135
Rayrockslots  (84)
Wired Keeping Oddworld Alive

So here I am, turning 21 years old in just 1 day ( WooHoo ) and alot has happened to me in the last year.

But some things never change...

It seems no matter how long I've been waiting to hear anything from Oddworld Inhabitants, even when i've gone months without even thinking about anything to do with Oddworld, sure enough, I keep coming back, again and again to keep the small part of Oddworld left in me alive. But I recently found a new way to do that.

I got this new game, called "Spore"...If you don't know what spore is then watch this. It will give you the basics and I can't be bother to explain it

I'd been waiting for this game to come out for awhile and when I finally got my hands on it, I was very pleased! For about a week...then I got to the last part of the game and I got very bored...VERY, VERY BORED! But i'd gotten that far and damn it I finish what I start, so I did. I got to the end, watched the ending and was it all worth the effort?

No

But what's this got to do with Oddworld? Well if you haven't already guessed what idea popped into my head, let me spell it out;

Could I make Oddworld Characters in spore?

Yes

So I spent along time in the creature creator trying to make different Oddworld creatures and characters and I realised that I was having fun again! Cool. Maybe this game wasn't a disappointment after all. After I had all the Incarnations of Oddworld running around my screen dancing with each other, singing with each other, killing and eating each other, I decided to give the game a rest, i'd had enough and was satisfied. Then a few days later I heard a song on my playlist that gave me another idea. Only problem with this one is I had no idea how I would do it!

But i've never let that stop me before and I wasn't about to start now!

Here it is, I could'ave worked a bit harded on the video but i've never used windows movie maker before and it will take me ages to learn how to use it well. Happy birthday to me and heres hoping citzen seige will be the greatest movie ever! Until the Oddworld movies comes out...

Abe's Blue..................Munch's Flagpole
The Stranger.............................Who Said Oddworld's Wack?
Miss Mudokon...............Oddworld Insanity

Last edited by Rayrockslots; 10-28-2008 at 04:21 AM..
10-27-2008, 12:06 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

Goodluck! Some other fans have got to work on it aswell, try looking in the fan corner and in the spore thread in the non oddworld games section and you'll find some of the other creatures created by other fans.
haven't got spore yet, but plan to fill the universe with even more OW creatures when I do, I'm sure there's plenty of them out there already.
Anyways, goodluck.

10-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Well, a number of people have already done that, but i'd like to see what you've made anyway. ^^
10-27-2008, 05:52 AM
GlacierDragon
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2008
: England
: 489
GlacierDragon  (114)GlacierDragon  (114)

I've got a couple of Oddworld things I made with Spore in my art thread, and on my DevientArt page. I look forward to seeing what you've made.

.:FanFictions:.
~The Madness Of Life - On hiatus~
~Shrown - Edited and completed~

10-27-2008, 01:41 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

Cool!
I can't wait to see more Spore Oddworld creatures.

And hope ya get the black quama! =P
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

10-28-2009, 06:24 AM
Rayrockslots
Fuzzle

: Sep 2007
: UK
: 135
Rayrockslots  (84)

Hey, anyone remember this topic? Well read my first post on it and you'll get the idea. Just replace 21 with 22

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!!!

Got a little lazy with this one this one

Abe's Blue..................Munch's Flagpole
The Stranger.............................Who Said Oddworld's Wack?
Miss Mudokon...............Oddworld Insanity