10-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)
Munch's Oddysee (GBA version) odd happening

After getting 300/300 muds saved in Abe's Exoddus, I've moved onto the GBA version of Munch's Oddysee. Errors always seem to happen right when I'm near the end of games, rrg. I'm on level 12 (of 13, arrgh), and there is a pairt where I've gotten past most of these Snoozers and there is a moving floor that is stationary. I fell off this platform into the pit, fair enough. Use Munch to revive Abe and the screen starts flickering when I revive him - Abe makes his revival speech but both sprites disappear and the screen flickers over and over until it gets irritating and I turn the console off. Pull out cartridge and make sure that it isn't dust getting into it like I've had sometimes with OWA and restart it. I fall off again and the same thing happens. Is it just me, I just got a duff cartridge/console or something? or am I just not meant to step near there (and get more practice with the controls, first time in a year since I touvhed a gameboy)?
10-15-2009, 12:23 AM
marlz
Boombat

: Jun 2008
: australia
: 218
marlz  (14)

Hmmm... that certainly is a weird thing.

Ummm, either it's a fake or it's suffered internal wear and tear and isn't functioning properly. Try blowing into it and then try it again. If that doesn't work I have no other suggestions other than to try playing it on a DS and see what happens.

10-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)

Been playing it more, it is only glitching at that revival point. Barely got through the level without needing to use it and have now completed the game. Still, that is mighty inconvenient and irritating