08-08-2001, 01:08 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
For people in or entering High School

I read in the paper this morning that school is gonna start up again. It makes me think back to when I was in high school, they were the best years of my life. You still had your parents but all the prilaviges as an adult. Which makes me think, I want all of you to know to...

TRY EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND TAKE EVERY HONORS CLASS THEY ASK YOU TO!

I was captain of the football team, honors in math, social studies, arts, science, and computer programing. If it wasn't for trying new things, I would have never been in the collage I'm at now. So do everything you can do in high school.

08-08-2001, 01:14 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

Thanks Dakkan, Im going to Hight School for the first time, even thought I will be turning 15 on Aug 25. Im gonna take as many art classess as I can as I hope to become a big artist one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

08-08-2001, 08:33 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

I'm expected to go to some whakkass seminary school, learn three other languages, take eight years of theology, and become a preacher!!! holy shit, my plates going to be so full doing the basics that I don't think I'll have time for anything else. I went to so many acting classes and forensics contests it was only natural that being a pastor was an option being crammed down my throat. I feel like this a topic better suited for Ask Abby but does anyone have any advice about how to tell people you don't want to enter the ministry without sounding like a heretic?

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

08-08-2001, 08:35 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Australia
: 1,339
General Drippik  (11)

I'm going to high next year and I don't have a clue what you're on about.

08-09-2001, 10:22 AM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

I know what you mean, Dakkan, and you are absolutely right. I'm currently a sophomore (I'm in 10th grade) and that means I only have 2 more years of school after this one before I'm out on my own and off to college. I'm trying my best to fill in as much "stuff" as possible: band, classes, etc.

08-09-2001, 02:26 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

This is my last year in high school. Sometimes you can't do everything. It's best to take all your classes and some honors because sometimes councelrs recommend stuff that's not for you. But yup, I was recommended for precal because I got an average of 100 in math, I was in spanish club and was in the nation spanish society, I got the urban league, and that's about it

08-09-2001, 02:44 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

And it kinda stinks up in New York, Because you have to pass the regents in order to not go to summer school. If you fail it, and take it again, you don't get a regents credit. 11th grade would be your last year of taking them they are state test. uuughhh...