Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-13-2009, 11:52 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

OOC: Sorry for not being on for awhile, my computer got a virus on it maybe 5-6 days ago and i didn't get it fixed till late last night. And, that sounds OK greeter, but I don't think that a GLUKKON would be in prison. If he did anything bad he would most likely get passed from it because he's a glukkon, and they pretty much rule all industrial things.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

08-14-2009, 01:26 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Yeah. Late. It's been a while, not really that long of a while (when I look back, atleast). As for the glukkon thing, I'm no big fanboy nerd when it comes to Oddworld, so I wouldn't know, but it seems like it should be normal for the Gluks to go to prison. Look at nowadays in the real world. Businesses are getting screwed over by everything. Not to mention lawyers, who manage to GREATLY screw over others ... point is, a jailbird gluk wouldn't seem wierd to me.

IC: Azkiz lazilly looked at the janitor mudokon. He raised one of his eye brows when asked the question .... "Hmm. Well, dis' crazy inmate wuzza new Mud fella. A total midget too. 'Nfact, he would make a great lawn gnome. Dat's all I know 'bout how he looked. He was too short fer me ta see anythin' else!" The musklum made a forced chuckle. "Well den, guess I oughta git back ta work. Nice chattin' wit ya." With that, Azkiz marched out of the cafeteria into a hallway, falling asleep against the door.
-----------------------------------------

Freedom! Well ... not yet ... Ly still has to find her own way out of this prison. It wasn't all that hard getting around certain guards. What worried her most was the cameras, guard towers, and that stupid, stupid Azkiz. The mud girl shivvered at the thought of getting caught AGAIN by that creep ... LY ran down a hall way, knocking over an inmate in her way.
08-14-2009, 08:31 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC: Wait, is there any specific inmate that she bumped into? Or just some random inmate?
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

08-15-2009, 12:09 AM
AnGrY_GreeteR
Fuzzle

: Jul 2009
: SoulStorm Brewery
: 100
AnGrY_GreeteR  (-9)
Native

Gauntlet arrived on the latest train of prisoners shipping in to their new permanent housing. He immediately feels like the odd on out seeing all the other species. The prisoners that are out go to the fence to taunt and intimidate the newcomers as the walk single file to get there cells. He catches eyes with a small little mudokon who is staring at him. He takes note of this and prepares to take it up later when he is situated and knows his surroundings more. He is given his cell and proceeds to the cafeteria. Gauntlet has always had a hate for the Mudokon race like most Glukkons. He see's one walking buy him and bumps into him on purpose. He stares at him on the floor and laughs, Gauntlet then see's an old slig friend from the outside Dulce. He tells him to light him up and starts to smoke his cigarette. He blows the smoke on the mudokon who is barely getting up from the blow. Gauntlet knows he has an advantage in that most sligs will respect him because they honor glukkons since birth. He says to angered mudokon "Names Gauntlet, I don't like you and if you don't want to die make sure you and your kind stay away from me." He and Dulce walk away, Gauntlet realizes he needs to find his gang and organize his business. He also needs to find a pair of arms so his slig friends are a necessity.

Last edited by AnGrY_GreeteR; 08-15-2009 at 12:11 AM.. : typos
08-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Um, mister angry greeter dude man, Splat left this RPG two pages ago. Which means, Dulce is no longer here. And even if he was still here, I don't think you're allowed to control a character that doesn't belong to you. (Like lighting Gauntlet's cigar, walking away with Gauntlet)

And yes stonetooth, that was just a random inmate.
08-16-2009, 01:17 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

OOC: I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up stonetooth.
IC: Taze Waited by his cell waiting for that Wovlark to bring him that box.
'Hopefully he won't get caught and end up rating me out.' Taze thought.

Meanwhile, Frank decided head back to the tower, maybe then something interesting might happen. But he wouldn't count on it. after that incident with that mudokon, Frank was more 'Alert' now.
08-16-2009, 02:18 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Bonest walked around for a while. Getting bored, he headed towards one of the towers. He was surprised to see someone there (Frank). "Oh, Hi there. I'm Bonest", he held out his hand.

Wevar was surprised to see Ziglet not say or do anything. "Well, see you later". He closed the door, "Guess things are worse than I thought". He headed to the nearby rest-stop for some oil for his Slig Pants.

Noah was on his own and didn't really like it. He got out of bed and headed down the cells. He walked along for a while, before stopping to look at Ly running. He tried to run alongside her, "Hi again, going someplace fun?". He started to jog to keep up with her.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

08-17-2009, 12:47 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank shook Bonests hand. "Names Frank, I was just heading over to the towers." Frank all the sudden noticed an inmate (Ly) running down the hall knocking over some other inmate. "Check that Bone." Frank said pointing at the runner. "That can't be good. I suggest we look into this a bit more. maybe follow her and catch her in the act,whatever shes doing." Frank walked off hoping Bonest would follow.
08-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Azkiz continued sleeping. His back leaning against the cafeteria door ... He drooled ... That's it ...
------------------------------------

Ly looked over at the other mudokon, Noah. Oh for Odd's sake. What does this guy think she could be doing interesting? Why should he care? Still, he could prove to be a useful ladder climb ... Maybe like using him as a shield, in case guards open fire on her ... The mud girl smiled at him. "Hell yeah I'm goin' someplace fun! Outta this shit hole and inta freedom! If ya think yer brave, tag along!"
08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Bonest couldn't believe it, two incidents in one day? Not only that, he could recognize Noah from before as well, "Let's roll". Bonest placed his pistol back into his pants' holster and started moving down the stairs at a normal Slig pace.

Noah returned the smile, "Been a while since I've seen a smile like that. Sure, let's go have some fun!". Noah continued to run, 'Brave? I'm not brave... just lucky and foolhardy. It helps that I have some friends on the inside as well'. Heck, this might just be his chance to break out of here, perhaps to a better and more fulfilling life... no more scrubbing vats ever again.

Wevar had finished applying oil to his pants' joints. He hated having oily hands, but it was the only way to get things done. Technically you weren't supposed to apply it manually, in case your fingers get trapped in the mechanism. To Ode with that, Wevar always switched off his pants when he applied the oil. He tried to move but forgot that he'd switched them off, "Whoopsie". As he flicked the switch, he heard the tell-tale rattle of nearby flooring. "Prisoners having fun?", he looked around to see Noah and Ly. "Heck, what now?". Wevar decided to follow them from a reasonable distance. No use wasting all that oil just yet. He might even get to pay Noah back after all.

[B]
floofyderg.live

08-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent calculated how long the fireworks in the barracks would stay an issue. After being here for so long, Lubbent could usually predict the impact of a problem. He was wrong every no and then of course, but he hoped that this time he wasn't. 'I give it two dayz, maybe three.' Then it'll all be wata under tha breedge.'

Walking towards his cell, he layed back down to think of something fun to do. Knocking on Ziglet's door and running away was the first thing he thought of. 'He'll know it wurs me.' He thought. Finding something to lock a few prison doors shut. 'What can ya yous to lock a preeson door?' Blowing up the latrine. 'Good idea, but I ain't got a singul bomb.' Pushing over random inmates and running back to the safety of his cell. 'I ain't as fast as I used ter be.' Pretending to be sick. 'The cafeteria ain't open till termorrow.' It was a fun procces. Thinking of pranks to pull. Almost as fun as pulling the prank.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

08-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Azkiz dreamt of eating a black licuorice stick ... His gun was gone ...
---------------------------
Ly halted her running to stop. she grabbed at Noah to keep him from running as well ... "Dude ... jus' walk slowly from this point on ... If we're spotted outta the prison, THEN we run. Got it?"

OOC: VERY short
08-19-2009, 11:22 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Short but sweet

Noah almost tripped as he stopped quite suddenly. "Of course... I knew that". Why does he always show himself up in front of other mudokons? This is nearly as embarrassing as the time he got his head stuck in his cell bars.

Bonest turned the corner to see Wevar heading in the same direction. Wevar turned to look at Bonest, "You'd better go kid, it might get messy here". Bonest nodded, "Yes sir". Wevar turned to look at Frank, "I don't know who you are, but you should only follow if you have the skills to stop them. If not, you should go with Bonest". Wevar turned to follow Noah and Ly. Bonest turned to look at Frank, wondering what he would do.

[B]
floofyderg.live

08-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent's thoughts were interupted by someone's rapid footsteps, which had suddenly stopped. Curious, Lubbent peeked out of his bars. It was a mudokon girl, and someone else. Lubbent assumed they had been running. What from was what he was just about to find out. Stepping out of his cell, he asked them rather irritatingly "What're a couple like you doin', runnin' aroun' like 'at? not tryin' ter run away are ye?". He doubted they were. They were probrably responsible for something like the little incident in the barracks. And if this was an oppurtunity to either mislead the guards or the inmates, he couldn't miss it.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

08-20-2009, 09:44 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank looked at the slig giving him advice. He gave him a blank stare before replying. "Skills! HA! I was part of the elite guard before i came to this district. i must say i kind of find that offensive." Frank pulled one of the snooze grenades of his belt and tossed it in the air. "Trust me, i got more than skills to take them down."
08-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

"Huuuuh?" Azkiz lazily woke himself up and looked around the hallway ... Yup. It was still a hallway ... "Ooooooh ..." The musklum floated back into his dream.
------------------------------------------------

Ly lightly growled to herself. Hmph. It was like these redneck wolvarks to get into your own private businesses. This guy would do nothing more than slow them down. "Why d'ya care, tubby?" The mudokon said with a sneer on her face. She was in no mood to chat right now ... Ly looked over at Noah. Hopefully he'd catch the message. Either beat up this damn wolvark or -the easier, yet boring way- make up an excuse and get the hell outta there.
08-22-2009, 03:57 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: This is assuming that Frank threw his grenade into the air and caught it.
EDITED: Sorry about that, assumed wrongly that time.
OOC: Maybe Noah just mistook Lubbent for a guard, he's not been here long.

IC: Noah was about to act when Bonest put his hand on Frank's shoulder. He nodded to Frank to make him understand what he was thinking, 'Just let them go'.

Noah's eyes met Lubbent. "No sir, we've been ordered to do some business on the far-side of the prison... Ask Wevar if you don't believe me". Noah moved fowards, hoping the guard would take the bait.

Wevar sighed, that was close. He approached Bonest and Frank waiting until Noah left before talking, "You know, we get paid more if we catch them after they've escaped". Bonest nodded, "Yes sir... more fun that way too". Wevar smiled, "That's the spirit!" He placed his hand on Bonest's face tentacles and ruffled them up a bit (like people do with hair). Bonest spluttered but chuckled.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 08-24-2009 at 12:03 PM..
08-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Well, it would make much more sense if she was talking to Lubbent, since he's talking to both Ly and Noah right now. So, she's not talking to Frank.
08-23-2009, 11:50 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank didn't have the patients for waiting. "If we let them get any further, some other guards might get them. Besides, if we get them before it happens and don't let them make the first move, we could get promoted."
Frank slipped the grenade back on his belt. " I'm only waiting till they attempt the escape. Because if we don't catch them someone else will."
08-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: I hope you realize Lubbent is an inmate. It sounds rather like you think he's a guard, which he most certianly is not.
IC: Lubbent heard Noah, but didn't buy it. They weren't running to do something for the guards. Nobody would do that. Glancing behind them, he could see a couple of sligs eyeing them. Smirking, he said "Weeeeell... If you're going to tha far side o' tha preeson... You'd better take a different way." Gesturing towards the guards behind them. "I don't theenk they'd take kindly to what you're reeeelly up to."

:

08-24-2009, 10:58 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

And the inmates and gaurds are in seperate locations.
08-24-2009, 01:59 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

OOC: Gah, now you bastards decide to make more posts. I've been rather busy with school work and the lot, so I haven't had much time to get on for now. I most likely won't be on the oddworld forums for a little longer, so don't expect anything out of my characters (Unless AlexFili want's to control them, though I doubt he knows their minds like I do. ^-^). I'll most likely be gone for one to three weeks. I have multiple projects that I've been working on and I don't want to fuck up my grades. Sorry for the inconvienence guys.

And AlexFili, unlike the Tribe, you can't guilt me back. School is going to be taking up a decent-sized portion of my time. And, did Wevar actually SAY anything to Ziglet? From what i saw in the posts before the one up there, he didn't ask/tell him anything.

08-24-2009, 02:39 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: I'm getting confused here as well. By the way, I didn't guilt trip you back to Tribe... it fizzled out on it's own I believe. Anyway, school is important... but does it really take more than 10-20 minutes to reply to this topic? I'd rather not take over your characters since I already have 3. Anyone else getting bored of this?

[B]
floofyderg.live

08-24-2009, 03:20 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

OCC: I'm not getting bored. i didn't even get bored with the tribe. the reason i didn't contribute to that was the fact that i was trying to multitask on two diffrent rpg', which lead to my decrease in activity. Stonetooth, you don't need to post every day. if you have enough time during weekends that would be ok. we just have to try not to swarm your characters and hopfully all will be good. so lets try not to give up so soon, things are starting to get good.

I would make an rpg if this fails, but not if everyone is going to leave. I guess summer is the only time for this.
08-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC. I always have time on my hands. I have too much time. I'd glady lend you some.

I would make an RPG, but I doubt I have the dedication to uphold one.

:

08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC: Same here, even though i get plenty of home work each day, i still have plenty of time after i get it done. i suppose i have the dedication, but it's the fact that every one slowly loses interest.
08-25-2009, 11:44 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Okay, sorry for being melodramatic (Waiting for Chronicler to post as Ly).

[B]
floofyderg.live

08-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: As I was waiting to see if we were still in on this thing.

IC: Azkiz woke from his sleep. His eyes drowzilly began to bulge again. The musklum slowly got up, still pressing his back against the cold cafeteria door. That's when he realized ... where's my gun?
--------------------------------------
Ly angrily looked at Lubbent. Damn inbred wolvarks ... She didn't make any move to look behind herself. She's simply gonna assume that this guy was right about the guards ... The mud girl forcefully grabbed Noah by the arm. "Awright, bud. Got any smart ideas of yers?" Ly whispered.
08-26-2009, 10:20 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Noah responded; "Let's just lay low and pray to Ode that no-one stops us". Noah quickened his haste in order to keep up with Ly.

Wevar sighed, "That's enough excitement for me for one day. Bon... Try and keep out of trouble will ya?". Bonest saluted, "Yes sir!". Wevar walked away, heading for the barracks once more. Bonest shrugged and looked at Frank, "Now what?".

[B]
floofyderg.live