08-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

IC:

The other command from the more important Glukkon seemed to catch Squico offguard. In a way, there was nothing wrong with the minor Glukkon's order; but maybe since the major Glukkon technically gave a previous order to the Slig, it was inappropriate for Squico to make another one. Frustrated that he didn't have as much control as he thought he did, Squico grew agitated. To make things worse, the Squico didn't have a smoke.

The rather rude response from the Slig (Grace) made it even worse for Squico. Being called unranked infuriated him. Squico tapped his way over to Slig, while saying with a hint of sarcasm, "I'm apologize, I didn't hear that. I heard some muttering from a low class scum, who will never get any control in this factory."

"But yea, get to work. Need to get more steriods I see," was about all he had left to say.

Squico tried to confine his shivers inside of him. This level of agitation needed to be controlled by a good smoke, but of course since he wasn't allowed to control any of the Sligs on duty (What kind of place is this, he thought to himself) he needed to find his own Slig. But where? He pondered on this while he made his way to the Production and Packaging area.

OOC: People here seem to have no torolence to rude and arrogant Glukkons. The nerve.

08-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Psychocath
Bolamite

: Aug 2009
: Wales, UK
: 72
Psychocath  (78)

OOC: Sorry if I'm posting a bit... Soon, but I wanted to get some interaction in XD;

IC:
Skleros huffed and hastily stuffed the transfer papers into an ammo case before pulling out another cigar. She had been walking around for a while now, and still no sign of an office. Ahead in the hallway, she noticed an irate glukkon (Squico) and a rather short Big Bro slig (Grace). Skleros approached the slig first, knowing better than to talk to a glukkon; They were nothing but trouble. Big Bros over gluks, any day.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, you must be quite busy. But d'you know where I can find the senior manager here? I've been lookin' around for an unoddly amount of time, still ain't found 'em. Oh, and uh... You don't happen to have a light d'ya, mate?" She asked calmly, motioning to her cigar. Dammit, I'm itchin' to start work already.
08-21-2009, 05:41 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC: Your character has to start from the FeeCo train. Apart from that, good.

08-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Psychocath
Bolamite

Psychocath  (78)

OOC: She did get off the train. It's at the bottom of page 8, just beneath the character bio I posted. Got off with her transfer papers and a cigar
Cursed by an all-too human future
The world burns with death as a lover
It's systematic for the coming new order

I'm the politically incorrect one.

08-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I must apologise, MeechMunchie, but I don't really understand what your character actually did. I mean, where was he? Hembar was hiding in the pipes at the ceiling, but you said "a soft thud rang from the floor" so I'm confused So my apologies for ignoring your post, but if you explain what you meant I can just react to it in my next post. Sorry.

IC:

Hembar
waited in silence while the robot (RG) moved off the elevator.

RG: "While we continue this rather entertaining game of hide-and-seek, I would like to know who are you fleeing from, Mudokon organic. Surely there was a reason why you made such a beeline to the elevator."

Still she remained quiet. She wasn't sure what this robot was playing at, but she wasn't taking any chances - as far as she was concerned it was pretty obvious why she made a run for it.

Just then, the other robot from before (SU-01) arrived on the scene: "Reinforcements has arrived."

No matter, she thought. I can bide my time here for a while, they can't throw too much at me without risking damage to these pipes. I might even be able to play a few tricks on them!

OOC: I'm not really sure what I can do with Ralph at the moment...

08-22-2009, 04:12 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

Psychocath: Sorry, I see it now.

Gretin: Sorry, I thought the pipes were along the wall, for some reason, and that Hembar was hiding behind them. I would imagine pipes on the ceiling would be a tangled mass though, so if I can get by with Crunchy just dropping down from some other pipes onto the cluster that Hembar is on, that would be great.

08-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comtรฉ, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

SU-01 turned to RG.

"We should now communicate on a secured wireless transmission channel. If you have any compatible hardware, enable it now and scan for the 92.6 frequence..."

SU-01 known the exact position of Hembar from the first few seconds he entered the room, thanks to his last generation sensors. His heat-vision lens made her glow like a Christmas tree above the pipes on the ceiling, a few meters ahead from his current position. Capturing that Mudokon would definitely be easy but since now, he failed to have a private conversation with the Glukkon in charge. Maybe bringing back a fugitive (or even a spy) to him or at least his security manager could help...But that obsolete robotic guard was here, and if it captured Hembar before him, it would compromise SU-01's goal.

"I have to take care of this first. Maybe send it to another room." He thoughts. After a quick look around the room, nothing could help that plan...All doors were locked and there was no other way out. Unless...
SU-01 looked at the pipes on the ceiling. They were running through the entire room and leading to others ones just behind...He has his strategy now.

INIT. WIRELESS TRANSMISSION ON SECURED CHANNEL...
/ CONNECTED @ 250 Mbps...
/ RECEIVING DATA FROM SENSORS...
/ CALCULATING TARGET PATH...
/ TARGET ESCAPED CURRENT ROOM BY THE CEILING NETWORK OF PIPES
/ RECOMMENDED TACTIC : FOLLOW THE PIPE NETWORK WHILE I STAY HERE IN CASE THE TARGET COME BACK HERE.
/ WAITING FOR RG ANSWER...

-----OOC-----

I don't plan to capture Hembar or anything but it would be a good possibility for me to develop my character here...Oh, well you know RPG...What happens next is up to all of you

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 08-22-2009 at 01:24 PM..
08-23-2009, 10:45 AM
Scrabaniac
Clakker Relic Miner

: Somewhere in the UK
: 838
Scrabaniac  (376)Scrabaniac  (376)Scrabaniac  (376)Scrabaniac  (376)

Alarm operator at rupture farms

name: steve mcglukk
species: glukkon
appearance: short, vicious, beaming luminous orange eyes, cigar breath, pink tipped ears
equiptment: cigar, pet fleech, big bro slig as a guard
personality: steve mcglukk is a cruel, saddistic glukkon who is obsessed with the functionality of meatsaws and electric gates. he operates the alarm system at rupturefarms and likes to feed his fleech other dead glukkons.
bio: Steve mcglukk was born in necrum where his mother left him for dead as a heard of meeches came charging at them. (they weren't extinct then) steve got carried away by a meech and was lured to rupturefarms by Molluck's father (who was killed after falling off the boardroom floor) he was looked after and played with the sloggies before they got too vicious. he was offered a payed job at the age of 44 due to his pink ears being *un-normal* to the rest of the crew.

08-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Scrabaniac, your character can't have just 'always been' in Rupture Farms; you may not have noticed but this RPG has been going on for quite some time, and someone might have noticed him wondering around.
You need to make a character from outside of the factory who arrives and asks for a job.

My laptop crashed halfway through writing a post a few days ago, and i only have 7 minutes now, but i;ll try and get one done tomorrow.

Last edited by Splat; 08-25-2009 at 02:53 AM..
08-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Ahoy.

IC:
Anni laughed as the paramite jumped on her (clearly it had been out of the wild for a long time to be so instantly friendly, but that didn't really upset her). "Lexi... That's a really nice name!" She said with a grin.

Jim was approaching, cautiously, though he didn't quite find the courage to voice his doubts to Anni.
"I have a paramite friend," Anni said to Skullik, "Called Somi. I saved her when she was a baby, when her pack were killed. She mostly lives with the wild paramites that live in the basement now, but she's friendly! How did you find Lexi?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Grace had no trouble overlooking the 'lowclass scum' comment and met the glukkon's eyes evenly. He'd never been much of a power seeker - it just came to him naturally, it seemed - and the glukkon was an idiot for thinking he would care!

It was the steroid comment that started to rile him, though fortunately the arrogant brzstrk turned away before it showed on his face. Like size mattered! He'd rather have an unharmed mind than freakish muscles! He'd seen plenty of big bros shot down in his time and the steroids hadn't saved any of them.

It was with some excessive aggression that he spun round at the sound of a voice, and found a weird-looking slig behind him, asking calmly for directions and a lighter.

He paused to calm himself down, letting his riled temper settle for a moment. "The boss of this hole is in there," He grunted, waving a thumb towards the door to Arnie's office. He brushed past her, hesitated, and then pulled a lighter out of his pants, flicked it into life and waved it generally in her direction.

ooc: Grace hasn't seen a female slig before.

08-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

IC: Skullik took a small, mental note of this "Somi" and specially the basement here. So, wild animals were kept in the basement? Or were they city-slicker pets? Were they stored there by this business so they'd have animals to easily capture? The large Outlaw was a little interested on the matter ... "I-I uuh ... Got L-lexi offa-off-offa uuh ... Pie factory. Saved her fro-from bein' slaughtered." Long sentances ... sheesh. They weren't exactly Skullik's cup of tea.
As he watched Lexi started licking and slobbering all over Anni's face, had had to ask the pink mudokon "You-you said some'm 'bout that ... tha-that base-basement?" Maybe he could keep Lexi there, so she won't get made into a pie.

OOC: Can't find much for Uggs to do at the moment. I'll get to him in my next post. Let's just say he's crawling down the hallway again.
08-30-2009, 03:19 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

While scanning the room, RG picked up the message SU-01 sent him on the named frequency. He processed the data he received and replied.

/ MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM SU-01
/ NEGATORY REPLY - TARGET IS STILL IN THE ROOM ACCORDING TO HEAT READINGS
/ POSITION OF TARGET: 70 DEGREES UP FROM SU-01'S CURRENT POSITION, CONCEALED BEHIND PIPES
/ ADVICE: 1. RETURNING TO NON-WIRELESS COMMUNICATION AND CREATING FALSE SENSE OF SAFETY FOR TARGET BY IMPLYING RG-49 AND SU-01'S DEPARTURE FROM THE ROOM 2. SENDING THE ELEVATOR BACK TO THE UPPER LEVELS TO CLOSE POSSIBLE ESCAPE ROUTE 3. LEAVING ROOM AND FORCING TARGET TO LEAVE AS WELL, AMBUSHING IT OUTSIDE WHEN DOING SO
/ WAITING FOR REPLY...

-----------------------------------

OOC: Sorry for killing your possible plans, Jimmy.

08-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

*On a Director Phleg-like tone* Nooo ! My plans are ruined ! My career is over ! And it's all that's Glukkon's fauuult !
Naah, it's fine, I'll surely have other chances to get in this kind of situation again

-----IC-----

"So that poor excuse for a robot wasn't so obsolete after all..., SU-01 thoughts. "Anyway, I should execute his orders or it might get suspicious..."

/ANSWER RECEIVED SUCCESSFULLY.
/STRATEGY VALIDATED.
/EVACUATE THE ROOM DUE TO FAKE MAGNETIC INTERFERENCE. THEN AMBUSH TARGET WITH NON-LETHAL AMMUNITIONS.
/DISCONNECTING FROM WIRELESS SECURED CHANNEL.
/DONE.

While he was in the restroom last night, he downloaded lots of various algorithms and programs developed by the Vikkers. One of them has caught his attention. Once launched, it made the host machine simulate malfunction to lure the enemy. He thought now would be the perfect time to test it. Two malfunctioning robots leaving the very room where the target was would definitely create a "sense of safety" for it.

Almost immediately, his lights started to blink from green to red, his two guns started spinning randomly, making loud "click" noises like they were either empty or broken and even some sparkles were occasionally coming out of his body, on purpose of course.
He really looked like he was about to have a general malfunction

"WARNING, GENERATORS ON THIS LEVEL HAVE BEEN PUT BACK ON. DETECTING MULTIPLE SYSTEMS MALFUNCTIONS DUE TO HIGH MAGNETIC INTERFERENCES. ALL SECURITY ROBOTS SHALL EVACUATE THE ROOM IN THE SHORTEST DELAYS AND SEND BIOLOGICAL-ORGANICS REINFORCEMENTS." Even his voice pitch was random now...

He reached the elevator switch, (it took him a little longer, the "fake malfunction program" made him walk oddly, kinda like he was drunk) and send it to the uppers levels. He then turned back to RG, waiting for his reaction.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 08-30-2009 at 11:12 AM..
09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Psychocath
Bolamite

Psychocath  (78)

OOC: Sorry for my lack of activity, I've been in a strange state for the past couple of days. And apologies in advance if this post is a bit crappy, but it's 7:30am and I'm rather tired.

IC: Skleros chuckled and lit her cigar. "Why thank you."
She took a long drag and paused for a moment, little wisps of smoke flowing out of her gas mask. They were followed by billowing clouds of grey pouring from every filter upon exhalation. Bit short, aren't you? Not that it's a bad thing, you seem to have more brains than the other Big Bros I've encountered. And you haven't made perverse remarks yet, so that's a first.

"I look forward to working with ya, mate. Name's Skleros, but you can call me Skell."
She turned to head for the office and was about to walk off when another question crossed her mind. "Oh, and that gluk, did he annoy you or something?"

09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

IC:Mars stared at the colossus they call 'Rupture Farms'. Man this place was huge. It would take Abe YEARS to get around this place! In fact it might be worth the 15 hour Fee-Co train ride! He noticed it did not really look that scary, almost welcoming. I said almost dummies. He walked inside, bewildered at it's strange; dare I say it?: odd, glory. He saw not just mud scrubs working but native muds and paramites and sligs and...what the odd is a paramite doing in a place they get EATEN! Okay that's a little too odd. seriously. He got to Arnie, got employed, and finally just looked around. This could be FUN. He saw this girl-slig talking to a Big-Bro slig. The biggie was not very big though. He walked over and said "Yibuu".

OOC: Okay I'm in. My profile is on page 3 of the V.2. somewhere on the bottom though. I am talking to that Skleros character. Hope to talk a bit.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 09-03-2009 at 10:35 PM.. : IC- to IC:
09-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Splat

ooc: Welcome, but you can't just 'get a job from Arnie'; that would be what we call god-modding - controlling another player's character, in this case, Arnie. You can't say 'Arnie gave him a job' cus only Dripik is allowed to control his character.

I know I need to post; laptop's been playing up too much for long posts to happen.

09-05-2009, 05:25 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

ooc: very sorry. Okay somewhere inbetween where i get in compared to when im talking to that sklery somthin I ask for a job. oh ARNIE! Hello can I get in?

IC: Mars walked up to Arnie. "Hello? I heard about this place and was wondering if
I could get a job?"

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 09-05-2009 at 05:27 PM..
09-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Well, apparently Splat's computer has decided several days ago to divide by zero ...I hope you'll be able to post soon

09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Splat

ooc: Ugggrrhhhnnnnnn (<- sound made by zombie rising from the dead)

IC:
Grace had been on the verge of leaving but turned at Skelros' question - Skelros; Skell; Skillya, he clicked what was odd about the slig. It was the first time he'd ever seen a female of his species and wondered why their darling mother hadn't killed her as soon as she hatched. He also took stock of the scars on her head, torso, hand, most of them pretty nasty. That meant either she was either a hero (as far as sligs went) or a trouble-maker.

He decided to test her. Gesturing to her scars, he grunted, "You step on a sleeping sloggie?" He'd almost gone a touch further and called her a very uncomplimentary word pertaining to a female canine, but he stopped himself; people were softer than they used to be, after all, and starting a fight on his first day might look bad; if at all possible, he'd like to try and hold this job for longer than the last five.

Anni nodded, gently if firmly holding Lexi down from her face, "Well you know this place was abandoned for a couple of years after Abe escaped? Well by the time people took over - Arnie I guess, but I dunno if he bought it empty or off someone else - the animals had moved into the basement and completely taken over!" She was getting into the flow of things and babbling happily away to herself while Jim watched, rolling his eyes and still slightly nervous of the huge outlaw, "I dunno if the people who rebuilt did anything about them, but I know Arnie's tried a couple of times to chase them out and failed, so now they're pretty much left alone. I don't think they're even caught for food down there, except by the other animals of course. But they don't cause the factory any trouble unless anyone goes down there, which they never do, anyway!"

She paused and looked down at Lexi, "I dunno how Lexi would get on there, though. How does she get on with other paramites?" Slightly uncertainly she added, I could introduce her to Somi."

ooc: Anni and Somi were originally property of T-nex before she quit RPGing and back when we were all young and inexperienced, T-nex decided that Somi would be able to talk to mudokons and sligs and such, so she can. Just for future reference

09-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: UUUUUURGH. I AM A BIGGER ZOMBIE.

So I've decided I'm gonna try get back into W@RF again. Anyone care to fill me in on what I've missed? The last I recall Krik was just about to go spill the beans on Anni to try and get Dek fired. And Arthur was.....doing something. Probably bumming around like a slacker. Think that was the end of v.8, or it may have been v.7, I don't really remember. And yes Splat, before you ask, I will also finish my fic soon too, only 1 chapter plus epilogue to go. Don't know if I'll ever do the 2nd or 3rd one though.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Splat

ooc: Actually you left after v9 started. Dek is in the lab while a mud (Hembar) has used the lift to go to the basement to escape the lab and a sticky situation. and two robots followed her. Krik was never gonna tell Arnie about Anni, but left the factory pretty sharpish-like this morning. And Arthur, Dionysia and another mudokon whose player has also vanished were supposed to be loading crates in the warehouse, though Arthur and Dionysia were mostly too busy arguing to do much work, though I think Arthur started working just to prove a point to Dionysia. Dion hasn't done anything since to left, so I guess she's still there, lounging and glowering at Arthur as he gets on with his job.
And Yay! Story!

09-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Psychocath
Bolamite

Psychocath  (78)

IC: Skleros took another drag at her cigar and flicked the ashes. "I was interrupted on-duty by a guy just a bit bigger than you. And I can assure you that the Vykkers didn't manage to save him. He may as well have been a sloggie." Another drag. She reached for the telescopic baton clipped to her leg and flicked it out, staring at it thoughtfully.

"Y'see, he was preventing me from doing my job. I can't guard a sector efficiently with some moron trying to hit me up for my barrack number. So I quite literally hit on him. Several times. It's part of the reason I'm here - Transferred because I roughed up some of the lazier sligs in that brewery."

The baton was replaced onto it's clip and another breath of smoke was drawn from the ever-shrinking cigar. An expression akin to a smile crossed her features. "You look like you've seen some action yourself, mate. Certainly don't look like these green as grass rent-a-cops I see running around nowadays."

OOC: XD Is it safe to assume that Grace doesn't like Skell?

Last edited by Psychocath; 09-10-2009 at 07:17 PM..
09-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

IC: Skullik went dull and started to scratch behind his large horns. He was trying to think over the whole basement thing. Seems that Abe guy's actions were big. But, not as perfected as the crimes of an Outlaw, Skullik thought ... not that he boasted about killing or stealing from people in his past.
He thought about Anni's question. Lexi seemed to think the same. Good around other paramites? Somi? "Grrrr ... I wudn'n know. Le-lexi hadn't b-b ... been dun 'round other para-para ... mmmmites fer a while. Ssssshe cud or might no-not be .... Who's Somi?" If Lexi could trust an ex-killer Outlaw and an oddly colored Mudokon girl, then perhaps she'd be fine with others of her own species and whatever "somi" was. Skullik's red orbs stared down at Jim. Lexi looked at her master's face and decided to pounce onto Jim as if by command ... That mud boy was awefully quiet. It made Skullik a bit unsettled, much like what he did to others.

OOC: Eh, I'll get to Uggs eventually.
09-12-2009, 12:34 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: Sorry for the massive gap between posts.

IC: Borso was wiggling on the floor, "No mommy, don't send me to rifle school". He opened his eyes. He had fallen out of his pants and fell asleep on the floor while waiting for Arnie. "Darn, I missed him". Borso got up on his hands and put his pants back on.

"What the Ode am I supposed to do now?". Borso was partially angry but also sad, he'd wanted to join Rupture Farms for so long. He wiped the sweat from under his mask, as he walked around looking for new recruits.

Borso looks into a few rooms, before seeing a sign for Arnie's Office. He rushes over to see someone else in there already, a Mudokon with no work uniform (Mars). "Nice hair", Borso remarked. He wasn't entirely sure whether he meant it as a complement or as sarcasm. It could have gone either way. Suddenly Borso spots Arnie, "Arnie sir, I'm here to apply for a job". He held his gun aloft and saluted.

Edit: Okay, thanks Splat.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 09-12-2009 at 02:37 AM..
09-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Psychocath
Bolamite

Psychocath  (78)

OOC: *headdesk* Alex, upon reading the profile thread, I've only just realised how similar our characters' profiles are. I should've read through all of the others before creating Skell, I honestly didn't realise this until now. (Though it seems, personality wise, your character is the complete opposite of mine. XD; And they transferred from the same place for different reasons. *le gasp* They could've known each other while they were in the Brewery.)

09-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Splat

ooc: Arnie's in his office, Alex, so you probably wouldn't have just run into him.
And Grace doesn't like anything much. He's reserving judgement on Skell.

IC:
Grace held his tongue for a moment. It was a fairly impressive account but not all too flattering, and certainly it didn't do much to impress him. Killing another slig for stopping her working? Not likely. Killing another slig for a crude insult? Probably a good thing he'd gone easy on her with the patronising. Had she really killed a big-bro? Odd knew, but he was fairly sure that he could handle her if her temper got the better of her.

"See that patronising is what the brstrk glukkon did to me," He said, in answer to the earlier question about the gluk; she seemed fairly lucid right now in response to his own insult, which was good; too many sligs flew into a rage at the smallest word these days. "And you're right; I was a soldier in the Cartel army for 17 years, from as soon as I left the Barracks. I was a Sargent."

"Somi's my paramite! The one I just told you about!" Anni said with a roll of the eyes.
Before things went any further, there was a "Gak!" from Jim as Lexi leapt on him.
Trapped under a flail of predatory legs, Jim did what came naturally and covered his head and tried to look small.

"Jim, don't worry, she's just playing," Anni said.

"Really? Well I was always more of a meep lover myself," Jim replied in a 'get me out of here' voice.

09-12-2009, 02:41 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: @Psychocath, don't worry about it. It's been a long time since I last posted on here. I bet a lot of people have probably forgotten about me! Besides, your character seems pretty unique in it's own way. I'm sure we aren't likely to get mixed up. All Sligs are the same generally anyway, with a few exceptions of course. It would be nice to have a character linked with me somehow, I'm all for it! Just let me know when your character wants to meet up with mine

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

09-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Psychocath
Bolamite

Psychocath  (78)

IC: Skleros tilted her head and considered her next words carefully; She'd clearly hit a nerve with her remarks pertaining to his height, though unintentionally. And provoking this war veteran could only mean death. She took another drag of the Lungbuster to calm herself.

"Weren't meant to be a derogatory statement, just a simple observation. Size doesn't really matter at the end of the day anyway, y'shouldn't let it bother ya. And that gluk... Well, if I were you, and this place weren't so restrictive in regards to brutality, I'd snap him in two."

By now, there was a thick haze of cigar smoke in the cramped little hallway. Skleros' fingernails tapped against one of her ammo boxes in a rhythmic manner as another puff of smoke streamed through her filters.

"Can't say I want to disrespect a ranking officer, either. Glukkons excluded of course, I see them as nothing but frail dopes in suits. They'd be dancing on meathooks themselves if another race decided to assert their authority, I'll bet."

OOC: Ahrite XD; And aye, I shall let you know

09-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: I will force myself to get Uggs in soon.

IC: Skullik felt a little stupid. Such a simple detail like Anni's eye roll felt like a major slap in his outlaw face .... He soon forgot though, as he saw Anni pounce onto Jim with a large grin (or whatever paramites have) on her face. Skullik smiled a little. He even chuckled, for once, when he saw Lexi continously jump up and down on the mudokon's chest. She seemed to be laughing playfully too. But even so, enough was enough. If Jim was gonna be a baby, mineaswell do as he wished. The large reptile snapped his sausage fingers, and Lexi immediatley ran up to him like an obediant soldier. "So, we go-gonnnnna work. Er what?"