SaveAbe
Zappfly

: Oct 2008
: RBY
: 3
SaveAbe  (10)
Game Saves

Hi all,

New here. Tried to use the search but didn't work for me. Anyways, I was looking for savegames for Abe's Exoddus PC. Played it almost ten years ago, couldn't finish. Now I was able to play the PC versions. Finished Oddysey, now playing Exoddus. I was playing it, using quicksave, the game crush in the middle of it, I lost 4-5 hours worth of gameplay. I was wondering, if any of you have game saves of this game or know a site that may have it. I searched the web, couldn't find anything but the badend-goodend final level stuff...

I can't remember the name of the level was.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by SaveAbe; 10-15-2008 at 07:13 AM..
10-16-2008, 02:30 AM
Friendly Slig
Bolamite

: Sep 2007
: -
: 56
Friendly Slig  (13)

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Are you planning to save all the Mudokons, or you just want to continue your game?
Can you remember the level name or its look? If you can't, you might want to use the cheats to go to any stage you want.
I have some saved files from not so long time ago, I'll upload them if you'd like to see them. (Although they are all silly, you know... just for laughs. You better not play them if you haven't reach the Brewery yet. )

I advice you to use the cheat which you can skip the levels. I think it's the only thing I can do... Are you planning to save all 300 Mudokons?

(To open the files, copy and paste them into Abe's Exoddus file in your PC and then they should appear when you run the game.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip AE files.zip (5.5 , 249 views)
10-16-2008, 07:29 AM
SaveAbe
Zappfly

SaveAbe  (10)

Thank you very much Friendly Slig, I checked the saves, but they are way ahead where I left off I guess. I really don't remember where I was, hmmm, actually it was quite a progress tho...

The problem is, the cheats wouldn't work for me for some reason unknown, I don't know why. I tried the cheats several times, nothing shows up. The levels list doesn't show up.

Now on second thought, I guess I wass at the Mudokon Hub final test! Not sure tho. Can you find me a save of that part? Honestly, I don't care if I go for all the Mudokons, I just want to finish the game at first at the moment

Thanks again buddy, much appreciated.
10-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Friendly Slig
Bolamite

: Sep 2007
: -
: 56
Friendly Slig  (13)

:
The problem is, the cheats wouldn't work for me for some reason unknown, I don't know why. I tried the cheats several times, nothing shows up. The levels list doesn't show up.
Well... why don't you try it again? Don't lose your hope. At the title screen (After Abe saying hello) hold the shift key, then press ↓ → ← → ← → ← ↑. The list of levels should come up, I tried it myself.

:
Can you find me a save of that part? Honestly, I don't care if I go for all the Mudokons, I just want to finish the game at first at the moment

Ahaa... Then try one of those files:
Attached Files
File Type: zip AE files 2.zip (6.9 , 247 views)
10-17-2008, 05:32 AM
SaveAbe
Zappfly

SaveAbe  (10)
Happy

Thank you very much, I will try the saves now and let you know if they work...

I guess the nearest section/level is not too far away where I left off, so thank you very much for your help, cheerz...

)

Last edited by SaveAbe; 10-17-2008 at 06:15 AM..
12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Fred The Fuzzle
Boombat

: Aug 2008
: Australia
: 246
Fred The Fuzzle  (218)Fred The Fuzzle  (218)Fred The Fuzzle  (218)

I'll just add to the collection, http://www.sendspace.com/file/tv2pye
12-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Crashpunk
cun't spill

: Feb 2008
: Nottingham, UK
: 7,291
Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)

thanks but i'm unsure how to load them on Abe's Exoddus?

Twitter | Discord: Crashpunk#0025

12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

paste them into the save folder maybe?