Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

07-03-2007, 07:47 AM
Fortesque13
Howler Punk

: Mar 2007
: Croatia
: 322
Fortesque13  (10)

Oh, why don't you go change your nick!? Being a hypocrite is filthy just because humans thought of it in that way. If stealing was legal, and killing defenseless people was justified then people just wouldnt kill and steal just to break the laws!

Stupid system...

Yes, I'm back... Yes, you'll all soon be licking my boots...

07-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Mutual Friend
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2006
: England
: 1,008
Mutual Friend  (41)

That's barely coherent...

07-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Fortesque13
Howler Punk

: Mar 2007
: Croatia
: 322
Fortesque13  (10)

I was talking about humans doing anything to fight the system in a bad way.(altho unconsciously when it comes to So is hypocrisy(or whatever). Since it's so bad, everyone's a hypocrite in at least one way.

Yes, I'm back... Yes, you'll all soon be licking my boots...

Last edited by Fortesque13; 07-03-2007 at 08:01 AM..
07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

Just to get this out of the way, I'd rather say I WAY prefer cats.

But my take on this is: I agree with whoever said that some breeds have more dangerous tendencies than others. When you're saying "Punish the deed, not the breed" it sounds almost like you're saying "Wait till the dog hurts someone, then kill it, instead of trying to actually prevent the dogs from doing that kind of thing." It's just a fact: most pitbulls are agressive.

And whoever was bashing humans: WTF? We just developed a broader intelligence and we use it. We live off the land instead of living on the land. In my eyes, it's more of an improvement. And that all life is equal, that's just illogical. Let's compare a human genius, and, say, a rat genius (if such a thing existed). The human will be, in our comparative viewpoint, a college math teacher. He'll be spreading his knowledge to other people, plus perhaps he'll have some theory, like Einstein, that makes him famous and very rich. Now our genetically and emotionally perfect human will donate to some charity organization to make the lives of other people better. And the rat? No matter how smart it is, it'll live in the sewage in a giant rat colony, feeding off people's refuse. Killing the college professor will be a much bigger crime than killing the rat. Trust me.
And I absolutely despise and am afraid of insects and have an instinct to smack them when I see them. But that's me...

The other things I have to say about this topic were very accurately voiced by Salamander, and I have no wish to retype them, but I agree with him completely.

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

07-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
Filthy how?

Why is being a hypocrite so bad? It's a virtual social necessity. Be proud your race has the ability to be proper, knowing hypocrites.

****ing pleb.
:
That's barely coherent...
You are awesome
07-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Flamefox
Stunk

: Jun 2007
: Werewolf swamp
: 46
Flamefox  (9)

:
Filthy how?
Why is being a hypocrite so bad? It's a virtual social necessity. Be proud your race has the ability to be proper, knowing hypocrites.
****ing pleb.
fuck you. So you say we should kill a whole ****ing breed just 'cause we can and that some little brat got killed? Who cares. People suck, we kill every bloody thing and now we are killing a whole breed 'cause of a few stupid people. Yay, I am so proud to be a human.

07-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Dracula’s Ex
Stunk

: May 2007
: Transylvania
: 44
Dracula’s Ex  (10)

I like snakes better then cats and dogs, okay? so Im not really on anyones side.
hmm, species love right there...Okay, I am 50/50. People should respect dogs, and that they can easily harm us. Therefore, the owner of the dog should be charged. The dog, depending on its attutiude should be put in whatever thing they have for stressed dogs. If the dog cannot be helped then it should be put to rest. We are to blame...kind of, to a extent.

07-09-2007, 06:10 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
fuck you. So you say we should kill a whole ****ing breed just 'cause we can and that some little brat got killed? Who cares. People suck, we kill every bloody thing and now we are killing a whole breed 'cause of a few stupid people. Yay, I am so proud to be a human.
Let me guess, you'd rather be a fox?
07-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Voodoo Hand
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2005
: Not from around here
: 290
Voodoo Hand  (190)Voodoo Hand  (190)
Got the Facts ?

Has anyone in this little debate bothered to call up the laws that are in question here.

It seems that cities of Denver, Miami, and the fine Providence of Ontario are
NOT INVOLVED in the wholesale slaughter of Terrier breeds.

You don`t need to move to a new place, they will not kick in your door at 3AM and drag poor Fifi off to the death house, you can keep the mutt for as long as it lives, you can even get another one ( if you jump through some hoops ).

These are modifications to preexisting Vicious Animal Legislation, which have been on the books for years.

Why the fuss ? These laws are BSL (Breed Specific Legislation), and no owner
wants their little baby labeled as " dangerous", opens a whole new can of worms like Dog Owners' Liability, and of course hits the breeders dead in the pocketbook.

Now if poochy mauls , as some of the more sympathetic posters say" some little brat" ( i wonder if you would feel the same if it was YOUR little brat?) , he`s going down, but it has been that way forever. Not the breed the dog.
Oddly, most vicious animal are put down not for attacking " little brats" but for killing other domestic animals. However brat mauling makes better headlines.

Discrimination maybe:
Large terriers have been used for centuries as cattle herders, how?
By persuasive conversation, no, serious biting of the lower legs, makes bossey get right in line.
Large terriers adapt ( OK, this is the dark side of doggydom i admit) to the Pit, why? Because their lovable and even tempered, no, they are territorial and mighty aggressive.

Your"man`s best friend" may not show these traits but the genes are in there, and there are a shitload of dogs that are not yours.

I am ,in no way in favor of purging these breeds from our cities and homes.

On the other hand i find the idea ,to allow an animal that has killed two or three other pets and mauled a small child to roam free because it has just as much right to live it`s life as i do, preposterous .