Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Down the drain goes Sejsk.....Bye byes.

Mike watched the vykker with concern after hearing a yell he ignored(Sejsk, woot), remembering what he had read about the chemical. It would cause unpredictable mood swings. Vobos stared at Mike like he was a glowing holy light, then ran toward him. Mike ran in a chase around the shop shelves. His lips were unstitched but he still couldn't talk.

Lulu lolled at Salve, then looked at the vending machine. He pressed a button with his head, before a bottle shot out and bounced off his head. He swayed for a moment, before shaking his head.
"Ow!"

OOC: Well, dunno 'bout anyone else, but me getting bored...Any suggestions to spice up the roleplay?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-26-2007 at 09:21 AM..
06-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: We need more of a purpose in the story, like maybe we should go somewhere else which would likely be largely populated, like maybe we could ask for a job at a factory, then it could be sorta similar to W@RF if we move into a factory setting.

IC: Hmmm. Free brew? It must have limited stock, to addict people, then make them pay for it from somewhere else later on. "Don' reckon dere's many brews in dere, we oughta save 'em..." with that, he picked up the bottle that had hit Lulu, and put it into his pants. Then he hefted the vending machine above his head, and took it back to the warehouse.

Brudda watched the Vykker go loony again and start chasing the Intern. He ran in front of the Vykker and barked at it to try and stop it.
06-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax followed salve to the warehouse "so this is our home is it".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

06-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Oooooh, liek we could send Lulu to lady Margaret, have our characters play a truth or dare game or.....Something, I'm open for suggestions..... Maybe I should submit that map of the shop....

IC
Vobos kept on chasing Mike like a cat to a mouse, before tripping over Brudda and falling on the hard floor. Getting up, he breathed deeply and shook in a rage, his tiny yellow eyes blazing before he screamed like a toddler in a vicious strop and began attacking a shelve.
"WAAADEEEDOOODAAAA!"

Lulu followed Salve, seeing Howler zoom past screaming more in slog about Arrack.
"Soooooooooom what did you do with your life before coming here? I wasted all my money, you?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-27-2007 at 10:35 AM..
06-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: None of us wants to send Lulu. Perhaps, using Salve's money and the people around, we could start a small business somewhere which Lulu is the head of, offer employments for the unemployed, and so on.

IC: Brudda's attempt was ignored, instead it just ran into him and fell over. At least it was attacking a shelf now. He hoped this was only temporary.

"Ah'm a bodyguard. I generally look around fer people and offer protection at a price. I built up plenty o' munnay durin' dat time, summtimes stealin' from 'em, too" he dumped the machine inside, then turned to Slax "Yeah, at least fer now..."
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

: Apr 2007
: chatsworth,GA
: 51
strangerdanger92  (10)

hey zozo can i use a mudoken?

06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Don't see why not, just make a profile....No random mudokons, since I dom't think they'll live in the bottom of the city.

IC
(Shop)
Vobos carried on attacking the shelves, knocking magazines and drugs everywhere before turning to Mike. He seethed as he breathed, before charging after him and screaming at the top of his voice. A comical chase ensued, with the two running around a shelf.

Lulu listened as he heard Vobos scream.
"Ya know, I don't think that guy with the stitches in his head is happy..." He winced as he heard the vykker break a window and smash a glass object in the distance.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-01-2007 at 01:30 AM..
07-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Welllll....I vote Patrick's idea mutant ratz for fun, anyone else want something fun to happen...? Please, the RPG is dying.

07-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I was still waiting for people to post.

Maybe we can ask them to try to finish posting or set themselves up with us, and we could fast forward to a more interesting timezone. Perhaps when Lulu has first started setting a business up, higher up in town (not Khanzumerz high, but other Glukkons high, maybe, where they'd live outside of work), and we can see what happens from there.
07-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: sounds like a good idea mabey we chould work in a factory or an office building.

07-03-2007, 02:30 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

ooc: Agreed. Not really much for Kas and Jayne to do, except for just moping about, Kas overeacting to everything.

07-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Maybe they could still be homeless, then notice the new workplace, and ask for a job there, perhaps?

I doubt there'd be enough money for a full blown factory, some sort of smaller office, perhaps. Lulu could also have gotten a side job to help earn money (being employed with the help of some...persuasion, courtesy of Salve) to help start the new building. Perhaps something like a Slog Kennels, where they keep pets on holidays, and perhaps another section where it's like a hotel of some sort...

Last edited by Zerox; 07-03-2007 at 09:56 AM..
07-04-2007, 10:11 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: Doogem flew down the hole sejsx just fell down calling "I call er wrist bow ting"
07-05-2007, 12:31 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Yay! I'm finally done with my huge 4th of July party (which I've been working on for over a month.)! I can now post regularly. Again, so sorry for being extremely absent. I'm a terrible RPGer!

ic:

*Just at that moment, Star's cell phone rang. Lucky for her, it was a small hearing-aid type phone implanted in her ear. All she had to say was,*

Star: "Ello?"

*She motioned to Lulu that she was sorry and had to take the call, then she walked a few feet away. The person on the phone was Star's little Slig friend, Seyera (pronounced Si-Rah).*

Seyera: "Hey girl! Whatcha been up to lately?"

Star: "Oh, not much. I'm just in this little ally somewhere, hanging out with this strange Gluk named Lulu."

Seyera: "Lulu?! Isn't he that retard who gave all of his moolah for a can of gabbiar?"

Star: "Yeah. Why?"

Seyera: "He's bad news for you, baby. Dump that freak right now. I'll hold while you tell him off."

Star: "Oh, Seyera. I'm not gonna do that. I sorta like him. He's a little whack but he's nice. I'm not going to repay him with sudden hate."

Seyera: "You are so different from the other Glukkons. That's why I like you. By the way, I was just testing you when I told you to be mean to Lulu. I had to be sure you were still the same Star I've always known."

*Star laughed*

Star: "Honey, I will never change. It was great talking to you. Love ya homie."

Seyera: "I love you too. I'll try to call tomorrow. Until then, behave yourself and seriously watch who you hang with. I know quite a few outlaws out there who would just love to get their paws on your moolah."

Star: "I'll be fine. Don't worry."

*And with that, she said good bye again and walked back over to Lulu, smiling.*

07-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yesssss...We could do something, like go on the subway train and find!......An intern breeding mill, perhaps? Or work in the city, fun!

IC
Lulu listened to the phone call, hearing himself being called strange, retarded, a freak, and a whack. He smiled back at Star, hearing Vobos yelling in the distance.
"I think that vykker went nuts..."

Vobos screamed as he chased Mike out of the shop holding a rolled up magazine. The two ran around Kas and Jayne in mad circles.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-05-2007 at 11:14 PM..
07-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Outlaws wanting their hands on the Gluk's Moolah? Not with 'im around...Salve then looked over at the chaos the Vykker was causing. He went up and made a grab for it with his arms.

Brudda came back out of the shop, and saw the Flying Slig go down the pothole. he looked down after it and barked.

OOC: I think the whole pothole thing wasn't exactly literal, y'know, dragonzardman. Meh, dunno how much it matters...there's probly another bow down there anyway.
07-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax ran with Salve loaded a tranq round into his gun and fired it at the vykker.

07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I vote....Subway! Because stuff can be found elsewhere!

IC
Vobos yelled at them like a monster as Salve grabbed him and a tranquilizer dart hit him. His face was pale shock as yet more drugs entered his bloodstream. Mike shivered in fear as he hid behind Jayne and watched the vykker. Vobos looked at Salve with a dopey smile, and walked slowly towards him with his arms out.
"Dabeeeee...."

Lulu stepped away from the nutty vykker, and looked at Star.
"I think there was meant to be a subway somewhere, anyone wanna go check it out? I haven't been around much, mostly because kids throw rocks at me....The hard ones that hurt."

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-06-2007 at 10:47 AM..
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)

OOC: maybe pothole leads to the subway, I vote subway idea
IC: Doogem found the Steef and unceremoanesly removed her arm bow
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Finally, I colored my picture of Star! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59223383/ Isn't she pretty???

ic:

Star: "Sure, Lulu. I'd like to see a Subway. I don't think I've ever ridden in one before. I mostly just take the Feeco train or my ship where ever I need to go."

*Star sure hoped Lulu didn't feel totally insulted by what he had heard on the phone. Seyera always called people somewhat mean things. Then, she would act all innocent and pretend she didn't say a word.
Star and Seyera had known each other since they were very young. They practically grew up together in Star's father's factory. Seyera was intended to be Star's vallet, but things went downhill when the factory became bankrupt. Seyera had to move to another Glukkon owned factory and Star and her family had to find a way to get rich again. Even though Seyera and Star hardly got to see each other, they kept in touch by calling one another just about every weekend.*

Last edited by IloveHammy!; 07-06-2007 at 12:21 PM..
07-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve looked down at the Vykker without moving, then called out to Slax "Joo an idiot!? Tryin' to kill 'im?" He then turned towards Lulu "Heh, doubt ye'd 'ave kiddie problems now..." He grinned and took out his Lungbuster to isnpect it, then put it back and returned to conversation "Mebbe we can get sumwherez usin' da sub system. Shall I bring dat sofa?"
07-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu looked up at Salve in confusion as he didn't get the joke.
"I also used to have a ship!" Lulu spoke up. His eyes went wide as he remembered why he no longer had one.
"NOOO-OOO-OOO-NOOOO-OOO-OO!...." He stopepd as he realised as he was yelling randomley.
"Oh, sorry guys. Losing three million moolah can do some pretty crazy things to you. Ooooh yeah, we could bring the couch, we could watch an in-flight movie, we could bring the sofa!-" He blabbered on in positive thought. Howler sat and listened to their plans as Vobos gurgled and hugged Salve, while Mike hid behind Salve tog et away from him.
"Sooooo, goin' anywhere Brudda?" He spoke to Brudda.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-07-2007 at 06:17 AM..
07-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"I wasn't trying to kill him just put him to sleep" slax shouted to salve he walked over to lulu "well were are we planing on going".

07-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

"'dis Vykker's already hopped up on drugs, needs no moar." Salve replied to Slax. He looked down at the Vykker, and removed it's arms from himself "I'll go get dat sofa, then" he said, as he went over to the warehouse to get it.

Brudda looked up at Lulu, understood what he said, but couldn't really reply. He just barked, and pointed in Salve's direction with his nose.
07-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Zerox, it was Howler that spoke to Brudda, not Lulu.

07-08-2007, 05:34 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Either I didn't see before, or you edited that afterwards...

IC: Brudda turned to the Slig "Got over the drugs, then? Yeah, I'm probably going with that big Slig over there...I rather like him, and he seems to like me, and in any case, I reckon where they're going to be better than this dump..."
07-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Me go add character for fun...I vote all inds of random characters for subway train.

IC
Howler shuddered at the thought of the drugs.
"My brothers aren't letting me forget it..." He snarled. "I ain't setting paw in that shop again..." He looked around the city, and up high at the buildings.
"Think I'll go ask my mom if I can come..." He said, crawling away to the sewers.

Lulu thought for a moment.
"Ah yeah! We're going to the subway to, uhhh...Go places!" He answered to Slax.

Mike hid behind Salve, but then noticed Vobos staring at him. Vobos giggled coyly and fluttered his eyes at Mike. Mike just mouthed something in frustration through his unstitched mouth and edged away from the vykker.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-09-2007 at 07:46 AM..
07-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Oooookay, since I can't edit the thread, I'll just stick my bio here later and say a change in rules: You can have randoms, but they have to make sense. No mudokons in the city. Ratz in the city and people travelling on the subway are fine.

Name: Tangla

Species: ratz

Personality: Usually calm, intelligent but can get irritated easily.

Appearance: A rat that has mutated to the extent they look anthromorphic. Usually has ratz with her. A bit like a mudokon and a bit cat like in appearence. Still has one leg and a tail.

Bio: Tangla was a normal sewer rat, before she mutated and gained psychic powers. She can forsee destinies, like the Almighty Raisin but not as powerful.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-10-2007 at 10:39 AM..
07-09-2007, 08:39 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

name: max
species: steef
You all know who this guy is "sniper!!!!"
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dragonzardman, I think your character is gonna need more in their profile.