Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Ohhhhh, I see where I got confused. It's hard trying to keep track of everyone! I thought Doe and Scri had gone to the cafeteria, but now I see they were still in the executive office, of course. And I suppose Doe just went down the stairs in the grinding area to get to Scrabbers and then back up again? (Seeing as Scrabbers would have gone to the lower level from the cafeteria). My bad

There's not really much for me to post IC at the moment, since Ralph is waiting on the operation and Hembar is waiting to see what happens.

05-25-2007, 07:28 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: How long did MM say he'd be gone for?
And who is in the cafeteria right now? There's Dripik's and Ladyslig's people...
Bit short on time right now so I'll post later.

05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at Dimitrio "hey dude you seem troubled what's wrong we got rid of scarface didn't we and were is that big guy tiny".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-26-2007 at 10:46 AM..
05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"I have no idea where Tiny is..." Dimitrio mumbled. "And I just hate that guy for my own reasons, okay?" Agent sighed.
"I'm pretty sure we'd like to know why."
Tiro looked up at him, but he ignored the question.
"Let's just find the boss glukkon here, okay?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: MM said he'd be gone for a few days. I can't continue without godmoding, and I don't think he'd like that.

05-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Leader of all Scrabs
Zappfly

: Oddworld Necrum
: 5
Leader of all Scrabs  (10)

Name:Chester Bennington
Race:Scrab
Appearance: Instead of the traditonal colors, this Scrab is a silverish-black.
Personality: He usually does what he is told, unless it's as serious as a war, or something like that.
Equipment: A bag with only one thing, a necklace/family airloom(I don't feel like spelling it.
History:Raised in the center of Rupture farms, his parents had risked their lives, trying to set him free, they were terminated. Chester was raised by a tribe of Mudokons, he had no ability of offense or defence, so he couldn't even scathe them. During the termination of Soulstorm Brew, Chester tried to become more scrab like. He gaurded the Mudanchee vaults, attacking anything that moved, he had to to train himself. It was on his 19th birthday when he got kidnapped, so here he is, being transfered to Feeco.

Chester walked out of the train, struggling to be set free. "Why!"

05-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Leader of all Scrabs, you should post that in the W@RF character profile thread: http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=12583

IC: "I suppose I'm sorta security, and you saw that Scrab run off and heal itself or something, so yes, I would have thought it obvious we are trying to get them out of the factory"

Well, even that the Vykkers fellow industrialists thought that the Vykkers were cruel to the animals seemed to drive that point home. He supposed they had their reasons, though. It asked how he could talk "Well, I'd been practising using posters and stuff, and listening to otehr Sligs and so on out in the stockyards. I had little else better to do, and the thought of communicating with them someday seemed to be useful, like now"

Last edited by Zerox; 05-26-2007 at 12:00 AM..
05-26-2007, 12:08 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers thought that he should go inside again...even though he might get shot. He sensed 2 scrabs inside the building. Scrabbers came up the stairs and into the grinding area.

05-26-2007, 03:40 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jatt: Well tha’ fantastic…Why would ye wanna talk to us anyway? Afer all, we wever da one whp killed tha’ rest of yer kind. Well, to ower belife weh did. *Looks at Aqua* Ye did wot now? Makin’ water clean gotta ye fired huh? Figures, industriles don’ really like native tho much…*blinks and gives Aqua a sharp look* Why did ye even talk tha meh? Most Muds wouldn’t came within a slogs bark of meh.
-----------------------
Cylepso: Wasn’t this the place abe attacked or whatever? He killed Mullok, dripik, Aslik, Phleg, and all those other fellas, you know that’s quite a big for a mud, isn’t he blue? What a strange name, Abe, isn’t it? Apparently he can transform into a shrykull, that’s nonsense of course, and didn’t he help that gabbit Munch? They….*Chatters on*
Seb: *nods occasionally, while clicking his fingers in time to his headphones.*
----------------------
Vester; *Lenny, ye need some pants! Ye cant just crawl about!
Lenny: Sure I can! There is no ‘pants on’ rule around here!
Vester: Okay, that sounded weird…

05-26-2007, 05:12 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Aqua tilted her head to the side. "i'm not a native, ive worked in factories all my life" she said "plus i didnt do anything wrong, i just touched the thing and the water went all clear again". SHe thought about the bigbro's other comment for a bit. "well, everyones different" she answered "I didnt know if your friendly or not, but i always take a chance to find out!"

05-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg listened intently, and remained silent for a moment as they walked, before replying "I doubt all of my kind have been turned into Munchies, over the entire world. There must be more somewhere...just not anywhere near this vicinity. And as I said, communicating with you industrialists could always be useful in a number of situations...where we headed anyway? And maybe since you listen to me, it might be plausible to meet some other people around here?"
05-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"So any idea's were this glukkon is" Slax said still walking with the other's

05-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Leader of all Scrabs
Zappfly

: Oddworld Necrum
: 5
Leader of all Scrabs  (10)

OOC: I'm sorry, gosh.
IC:As Chester walked towards his destination, a few Scrabs walking by Screeched and scratched him while he was walking by. Chester even heard a scrab say, "Heh, fresh meat."

05-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

:
OOC: I'm sorry, gosh.
IC:As Chester walked towards his destination, a few Scrabs walking by Screeched and scratched him while he was walking by. Chester even heard a scrab say, "Heh, fresh meat."
OOC: Yo LoaS we don't use npcs in this roleplay, so ya know.
05-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Corridor)
"No idea..." Agent answered, before Tiro leapt on her back.
"I wanna piggyback ride!" He squealed. Irritated, she resisted the urge to throw him off while Dimitrio laughed at the two.
Scarface glared at them and snuck up closer as they came closer to the bathroom.
-
(Storage area and warehouse)
Tiny looked around the room outside the cafeteria, confused.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-30-2007 at 11:07 PM..
05-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Sorry it's been a while. Don't expect a long post.

IC:
"Ok then," Somi replied, making a mental note to stay as far away from the labs as possible. She led the way to a place where she could spy on the cafeteria without being noticed through a crack in the wall. A short look inside confirmed, "She's not in there. That little scrab you scared off is in there though, with a mudokon."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia was a bit surprised by how these two sligs seemed to obey the muds every command, but by this point she had decided that this mudokon was no more dangerous than a scrab with no legs and its jaws taped shut. "Sorry Niko, didn't mean to offend you. Have you gusys met anyone else since coming here? There are a lot of new people recently and," She shrugged in a friendly way, "Well, it's a bit hectic. It would be nice to know what to expect."

05-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Ha ha kid I'l give you a piggy back ride if you want" Slax said wacthing the 2.

05-28-2007, 10:46 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *To Sturg* Well yeah, might’ beh. An’ of couse ye an;t da last one. Meeches will be around. You could talk to mah brother Jutt, but he is probably wallowing in depression and pain or something’ and *he looked at Aqua* you should stay clear of ‘im…He don’t like Mudokons tha’ much.
--------------------
Jutt: *stalking about the stock yards, growling to himself.*
------------------
Vester: Lenny, you really need some pants! You cant go about crawling every where.
Lenny: Relax mum! I’m fine!

05-28-2007, 10:49 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Aqua shot jatt a beaming smile "he cant be that bad!" she said "I wanna meet hiiiiim!". Aqua proceeded to grab jutts hand "I wanna meet your brother!" she exclaimed again, almost hopping up and down on the spot.

05-28-2007, 11:08 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: Uhh...You might wanna reconsider tha'. He...has some problems with mudokons. Somethin' bad happened to 'im at our last place a few years back...It affected his...*guestures to his face* so he is pretty un-stable around Muds. Just thi' morni' he tried to kill a mud, shot her he did....Wha' a jerk. Though he probably leave ye alone if ye are wit' meh...
--------------
Cylepso: *still chatters on* I mean he is a great fella, Abe, he risked his life and whatnot, though I would kill him if I met him, as you know...
Seb: *Hums along with his music* Mghnam....
--------------
Jutt: *Glares at the cages and growls* Stupid beasts....

05-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo now left in the ammunition room alone hid in the corner, it was quite dark thanks to the shadows, so he was safe, and unseen.

"Stupid fleech, all i wanted to do was go help out the other sligs, but my pants get eaten." he said hitting his fist off the steel wall in anger.

"I might be able to get some new pants, them one's where getting old and rusty anyway." he said to himself reloading his one revolver, waiting for something to happen.
05-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: According to jatt, his brother, JUutt, had some pretty serious Mudokon problems. What could a Mudokon do to a Slig so bad? They were usually mostly peaceful "Shoot a Mud-is the security allowed to do that around here? I'd heard that this place wasn't so cruel to it's employees in the same way as other places mostly are. Has he been reprimanded or anything?...and, what exactly did happen to 'im, anyway? Sounds pretty harsh...Hey, I heard those Vykkers can do alot. Is it plausible they could makie him, y'know, forget such an incident if it troubles him so?"

OOC: Is Venks or anyone going to respond to Slash?
05-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

(OOC: I'm waiting for Venks as well. It seems both Scri and Aida are waiting for Doe to return.)

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)
Native

OOC: As you are waiting for me, I am waiting for Dripik. Doe is currently being blocked from going into the executive office by RG or was it RJ? I don't know.)
05-29-2007, 08:23 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Martha smiled at Dionysia and said, “No, I’m sorry, we only just arrived here.”
Niko glanced at Dionysia and snorted, “Noff wofties, Dieohansia.”
Martha rolled her eyes and said, “Take no offense Dionysia, he just speaks with a accent or something.”
Rusty grinned, “Sure.”
Niko snorted then offered his hand, palm up, to Peach. She chirped then leapt lightly onto his palm. He lifted his hand and then scratched Peach on the head with a finger then he looked at Rusty, “Wiff yove fund Pheah?”
“In basement.”
“Wonner wha’ shef doin’ tear?”
Every sorrow to forget."

05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *signs* Nah, no Vykker could help ‘im…I’m not really surpose tha’ tell but I reckon I can trust ye…*Looks at Aqua* You too kid…*Sighs again then says* Well it was ‘bout 2 years ago, and we were a’ Vykkers Labs, not tha’ one that blew up o’couse. We were pretty close, as ye know…He wasn’t a BigBro yet, neither was I. He was a lot different back then, nice, friendly, he also never beat any Mudokons, he like them…Well he was sent to patrol this place that was rather unused, close to the experiment labs. I finished the same time he was suppose to, though he never showed up. He isn’t one to be late, ye see… So I went off to look for him…Took me a hour or 2 to find the poor fella…He was nearly dead, tortured ye see, by a completely mad Mudokon. I found the mud, shot him, as he was insane, poor bugger…I dragged Jutt back to…Uh, I forgot ‘is name…Anyway I took ‘im back and the Vykkers took ‘im away…I had to yell at them ‘fore they did any darn thing. His main injuries, his permanent ones are on his face, that’s why its covered, *Sighs and shakes his head* and his mind was like…fractured or something…He got turned into a BigBro, as he would ‘o died if ‘e hadn’t…I got change into one as well, ‘cause after that he was completely different, anti-social, and more importantly, he just hated muds after that, totally and utterly…So he killed muds after that, whenever he came across ‘hem…Shot ‘hem, broke their necks, cut their arms off *makes a face* nasty stuff like tha’. Tha’ why I mostly came a BigBro, as he had made a promise not tha’ hit me or anything, that’s another thing ‘bout Jutt, he will never break a promise…Only thing ‘bout ‘im tha’ hasent changed. .. *Shakes his head* So ‘es pretty…tormented, though over all tha’ is rage and pain and th’ like…

05-29-2007, 11:12 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

aqua listend to the Jatt intently. What horrible things had happened to his brother! Aqua felt so sorry for the poor guy. when the bigbro had finished telling the story, she almost started crying. "Thats not fair!" she exclaimed. "He shouldnt have been treated like that...the poor guy..why didnt anybody help him when he was attacked!?!" she wailed, very nearly full-out crying. "I wanna see him and..and say sorry for the nasty things the mudokon did to him!" she said before spinning around to face the corridor. "Come on Jatt! We're gonna go see your brother!" she said, determined.

05-30-2007, 08:13 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I was busy in the last few days, and going to be until 23 June. I'll try to find some time to post here occasionaly, though.

---------------------------------------------

RG listened to Gore, while eyeing the Mudokon (Doe). "The workers have already been alarmed by the Boss' announcement. I doubt there's anyone in the building who is not aware of the situation."

RG took a step backwards to have a better look on the Office. It was rather torn up - a table was lying at the wall in pieces, while other parts of furniture were used as baricade at the door. He looked at the Mudokon again. "I understand the baricade - though I don't agree with it, since most doors are strong enough to withstand any physical penetration. What happened to that table over there, for example?"

Rick watched the small Scrab running to its owner, then being patted by a BigBro Slig. "A pet Scrab... I haven't seen anything like that before..." he thought, then turned to #7. "Say, aren't you going to hunt the others down?"

"Yeah, right away... No, wait, I have an idea." said #7 Slig. He turned around to face the workshop and shouted. "Hey Pablo! Come over here! You'll be safer in the Cafeteria."

"Who's Pablo?" asked Rick, looking for the one #7 Slig called for.

"A new Slig, he's in the workshop." said #7 Slig. "Good thing you cleaned the place up and found those cartridges and stuff. We needed them."

"I see. There was a lot of useful stuff in there. We could fix RG's face in a second."

"Now that you mention it, I'll try to contact him. We could use some more help with the job." said #7 Slig. He activated his SCU and spoke. "#7 Slig calling RG-49, come in, over."

After some static noise, RG's voice came from the Slig Communication Unit. "What do you want, Slig organic? I'm rather busy at the moment. Over."

"I suppose you're aware of our current situation. We could use your help. Where are you now? Over." said #7 Slig.

"I'm currently in the entrance hall of the Executive Office, accompanied by two Sligs and three Mudokons. The Mudokon organics baricaded themselves in the Office. I'm interrogating them now. Over."

#7 Slig wondered about this 'interrogation' thing, but he remained on topic. "Could you lead them to the Cafeteria? Everyone's in there. Over."

"I'll see what I can do. Over." said RG.

#7 Slig deactivated the SCU, then turned to the Sligs. "OK. We'll stay here and wait until everyone's here. Then we'll split into two groups and sweep the whole building."

Arnie was surprised to see a Scrab in the Cafeteria, but not as surprised as Otto was. The latter hid behind the counter as soon as he saw the creature trotting inside. After a few seconds, Rick ran to them.

"What's going on?..." asked Arnie, looking at Rick.

"It's safe, nothing to worry about!" said Rick, trying to calm the Glukkons down. "The Scrab belongs to that Mudokon, I guess it's her pet or something."

"P-pet?" asked Otto, peeking from behind the counter. "A Scrab, being a pet? That could work with Fleeches, I saw a lot of them in my M.E. times, but they were flushed when they got too large."

"There are more strange things than this, Otto. Why don't you some out from safety?" asked Arnie sarcastically.

"Yeah sure, but it came a bit sudden, you know, a Scrab running loose." said Otto, coming out from behind the counter.

05-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg listened to Jatt's story. Nasty stuff "Owch...even those animals out in the stockyards, at the very least, die quickly and aren't treated nastily like that. Though, I wouldn't blame Jutt much, if someone did that to me I'd kill 'em, savage 'em...but I don't think I'd despise an entire species because of a single individual like that. Musta been pretty terrible to do that...maybe, I suppose, I could provide some non-Mud company for 'im, seeing as there's not so many workers around here that aren't Mudokons" He turned to the Mudokon "Well, I suppose we're all going then, just in case Jutt does get a little angry, Jatt's here to help, no?...for that matter, I wouldn't reject living here, maybe, since you all seem so nice and understanding enough to listen...that would be provided no one else tries to shoot me on site, though that may be a little unlikely being what I am, but nonetheless...anyway, are we to see Jutt?"
05-30-2007, 12:26 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Gotta go to work soon so small post for now.

IC: Doe listened to what RG had to say then replied with, "A Scrab was in the office moments before we were, the thing destroyed everything. Seeing as it just left the office I figured that would be the best place to hide."
Upon hearing #7's request through the communication device for everyone to gather in the cafeteria Doe said, "I have no problem going to the cafeteria, surely we can continue talking there." Doe poked his head into the office and said to Aida and Scri, "Come on guys we are being ordered to go to the cafeteria."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Fuzzle prince looked through the crack at the wall trying to find Doe, but his search was to no avail. "Perhaps we should try elsewhere?" Alexander II asked.

Last edited by Venks; 05-30-2007 at 06:32 PM..