04-21-2007, 08:20 AM
Paco_the_Taco
Fuzzle

: Mar 2005
: California
: 139
Paco_the_Taco  (18)
Art of the Taco

Man, it's been AGES since I posted here. Oh well. Might as well now, eh?

The first pic is of two characters from a comic I'll be uploading later. The guy with the paper wings is Tokka, and the Shark guy is Captain Skintooth. Tokka's basically an animal in human form, and Skintooth's a man-shark who seeks to become the gratest hunter in the world. He goes around on his airship, visiting various locales and hunting the most challenging prey that resides there. Tokka's his first target.

The second pic is of Pan & Acho, who Stranger's Maid already posted some drawings of in her art thread (if you haven't seen it, check her artwork out, folks!). The little girl is Pan. When she was born, her parents were horrified to discover that she had two horns growing out of her head. Believing her to be a demon, they abandoned her in the jungle, chained to an egg. When the egg hatched, Acho was born. The chain that once bound her to the egg now bound her to the creature, and her parents had intended for Acho to eat her once he had grown large enough.

Things went differently, however, as Pan was able to tame Acho with her music playing, and the two have formed a close bond (both figuratively and literally, due to the chain). She communicates to him with solely her music, and he is fiercely protective of her.

I didn't draw the chain connecting the two, though I did include the shackles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tokka Action Pose Color.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	87.6 
ID:	7885   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pan & Acho Colored.png
Views:	106
Size:	395.6 
ID:	7886  

04-21-2007, 08:51 AM
snuzi
Outlaw Sniper

: Nov 2006
: Teh Webz
: 1,515
snuzi  (12)

Wow, nice stuff. I especially like the second one. Keep up the good work!

04-21-2007, 11:00 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Wow, someone with an obsesion for tacos greater than mine...
The guys in the 2nd picture look like digimon!
04-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

Great, inspiring artworks!

I wonder, does Captain Skintooth eats his prey which he hunts? I only think so because of this shark/hunter thing...

:
The guys in the 2nd picture look like digimon!
Nah. I think, Digimon has a different drawing style.

04-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Paco_the_Taco
Fuzzle

Paco_the_Taco  (18)

:
Great, inspiring artworks!

I wonder, does Captain Skintooth eats his prey which he hunts? I only think so because of this shark/hunter thing...
Naw. He keeps them in thick glass tubes to look at when he's bored.

More art!

The first pic is of Aipa and Malarpok. Aipa's the girl with the giant wooden weapon (she's the protagonist), and Malarpok is her pet.

I've tryin' somethin' a little different, as Aipa's actually the "tank" of the group (those familiar with RPG lingo will understand).

The second image is of Riddle. Riddle is Aipa's childhood friend, but a bit of a mystery personality-wise. He doesn't show his emotions much.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Aipa & Malarpok Colored.png
Views:	83
Size:	465.6 
ID:	7888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Riddle Colored.png
Views:	97
Size:	235.6 
ID:	7889  

Last edited by Paco_the_Taco; 04-21-2007 at 02:23 PM..
04-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: Oct 2006
: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Those look pretty cool! You are good at drawing these! That second guy's hair looks like Jounuchi's (Joey's) hair from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Nice job again!

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Paco_the_Taco
Fuzzle

Paco_the_Taco  (18)

:
Those look pretty cool! You are good at drawing these! That second guy's hair looks like Jounuchi's (Joey's) hair from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Nice job again!
Thanks!

The character in the first pic here is Loki. He and his sister, Kriss, both work for Skintooth to find magical means to assist in his hunting. While Loki has worked hard on his "Maximum Overdrive" potion (with occasional sabotage by Kriss), his sister (who's in love with the Captain) is more than ready with her "Undead Hunting Partner" project. Impatient, Skintooth has Kriss re-animate Maze for him, and (upset at the lack of progress on the potion), jettisons Loki out of a cannon into the horizon.

Feeling betrayed, Loki's envy of his sister quickly expands into full-fledged hatred, and a burning desire to get back at her envelops his heart. When he runs into Aipa and Riddle (who are looking to get Malarpok back from Maze/Skintooth), he sees the perfect opportunity. He claims that he can develop an elixir to make Aipa powerful enough to recover Malarpok, but does not tell her the main problem with his formula that he has not been able to change -- That the user will die several hours after use. He intends for Aipa to find and kill Maze, then kill Kriss, then expire before she figures out that she's been used.

Sometime before the climactic battle between Aipa & Maze, however, Riddle discovers Loki's plan, and tries to put a stop to it (while Aipa's not around). The only part that Aipa witnesses is a near-dead Loki about to be slain by a cold-faced Riddle. This is the point at which she binds him to a rock (or in vines, or something using some of Loki's magic) and leaves with the lil' sprite, not realizing who the real traitor is.

The reason he looks this way is a memory that sparks raging hatred in his thoughts. You see, when he and his sister were children, Loki was actually killed by one of her practical jokes. In order to avoid extensive punishment from their mother, Kriss implanted Loki's soul into a plush frog toy. Needless to say, he harbors quite the grudge about this.

The one in the second pic is Kriss. Her two favorite things in the world are showing off her dark magic abilities to the Captain and making Loki miserable, which more often than not go hand in hand.

The third character here is Maze. Riddle's father, formerly deceased. He was brought back by Kriss, who plans to use Maze (under threat of re-death) to assist in the hunting of her love interest, Captain Skintooth.

Though he looks super-serious, Maze actually posesses quite a bit of sarcastic wit.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Loki Ver. II Colored.png
Views:	80
Size:	148.2 
ID:	7893   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kriss Colored.png
Views:	92
Size:	262.2 
ID:	7894   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maze Colored.png
Views:	75
Size:	252.9 
ID:	7895  

Last edited by Paco_the_Taco; 04-22-2007 at 07:27 AM..
04-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Creepy Doc
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2006
: You'll never find me anyway.
: 895
Creepy Doc  (10)

Interesting stuff here. Your stories and characters are great. Keep it up!