04-10-2007, 12:11 PM
E1umm
Zappfly

: Apr 2007
: nowhere
: 2
E1umm  (10)
scrab temple help

ok i played this game long ago and bought it agagin cause i lost my old one but im stuck. I dunno if u can help or rember where im talking about but im in the temple of scrabaiana. Out of a walkthrough that i found im at this part:

This one is tricky. Wait for the Scrab to be his furthest away from you on the right then run and jump off the right edge and pull the lever as soon as you land. Turn and run and jump back up to the ledge. Now jump off the ledge and into the well. When you pop out of the next well immediately enter the well next to you. When you arrive at the next screen a Scrab will be in the foreground. Run to the right and jump in another well. You will arrive on a ledge where you can obtain the Bell Song.

When the Scrab is under you and has his back turned run off the ledge and to the left to the next screen and climb the ledge on the far left. Jump off the ledge into the well to land by a lever. Climb up where the falling debris is. Move left and pull the lever then go back down and stand on the trap door facing the lever. When the Scrab is on the left pull the lever and start running to the right when you land. You can dive into the well or jump to the ledge depending on how closely you are being pursued. You can always jump into the well from the safety of the ledge.

You appear at the beginning of this area by a lever. Pull it to light the torch then drop down and wait for the Scrab to move to the right then drop down and run left again to the next screen and climb back up. Wait for the Scrab to leave then jump down then jump into the well. After you land climb up and chant to ring the bells and return to the hub.

according to the guide its the 2nd door outta alll the doors in the temple. If u visit this link and scroll down to the middle of this page it will show u the door im talking about, its door [2] http://www.mindspring.com/~masop/oddtext.htm

and its the last paragrpah of it, it says i jump back up and chant to ring the bells but i dont see any bells and there is this one ledge but im not tall enough to reach it. i hope somone understands where im at, help?
04-10-2007, 12:23 PM
E1umm
Zappfly

: Apr 2007
: nowhere
: 2
E1umm  (10)

ahh sry i figured it out, for some reason i needed to be running when i jumped in the tunnel tube thing -_- this thread can be deleted