01-03-2007, 07:54 PM
7blade7
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Croatia
: 2
7blade7  (10)
Abe's Exoddus help

first hello to everyone.i have 1 problem.i m playing abe now but i stucked at level called EXECUTIVE OFFICE(bonewerks).in that level you need tu run from that stupid dogs when you pass through laser.So the first screen contains 4 slicers that are easy to pass, in second you run thro that lasers that releses the dogs,in third you need to roll , the fourth screen is empty , the fifth contains slig and that platform with slicer and my problem starts here. when i try to roll beyond the platform slig shoots me but when i jump to platform then i jump down i dont have time to back to rolling position because that dogs are to fast and you need to be in rolling position for passing fifth screen.i tried everything but failed. i did master the game controls wery well but this looks impossible but im probably doing something wrong so if you can tell me what i would be greatful. thanks in advance.
01-03-2007, 08:52 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

Well, you have to run-jump off the ramp (on the screen with the Slig and the saw on top) and then just do a run-roll pressing X or Enter or whatever you need to press to roll while running. I dunno, I found that rather easy...

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

01-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Cullen Heath
The Oddworld Bazaar

: Oct 2005
: .
: 1,983
Cullen Heath  (6)
Happy

Yeah, like Skillya said, with both the PS and PC you just hit and hold down either the x button or the x key when you are near the part where you have to roll.

01-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Movage please? Luke?
- And you're still a dick.

01-04-2007, 09:15 AM
7blade7
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Croatia
: 2
7blade7  (10)

all i can say is thanks very much.
01-05-2007, 07:44 AM
abe_munch_raziel
Zappfly

: Jan 2007
: turkey
: 3
abe_munch_raziel  (10)

yes. I lived the problem here.and after ı did.