Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I don't think you killed it...it's everyone else who won't respond so we can't really post. Gak.
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

OOC: I'm just waiting for something to happen to delay the delivery of the thingy-doo. I told you we'd need 3 months or more... >.>

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

10-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Uh...I think this thread kinda died. I'm still interested, but I can't do naught if no one else will respond to me in any way. And a one man RPG is not going to work.
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Do you guys mind if I come in kinda late? If not, that's ok.

Wrex.

10-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

I think this is kinda dead.
There is no real such thing as 'joining late'. Just join an RP that's still being posted in regularly, and yur fine.
10-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Might as well post here for the time being.

IC: Parit rose his eyebrow, at the very hearing that he made his first offer with a villager with realstate. Although, he didn't really sell a house, he might as well help the fella with beilding this caravan. But his proudness was destoryed when his friend introduced the very thought of the guard tower.

He flung his head to face the blurry view of the guard tower. To some, it was the last piece of industerial there was in miles. To him, it wasn't a tower, it was a miltary office. The thing stood straight, as it reminded him of missile. The tower had four automactic moving doors sticking out to show that you could go in. The doors lead up into the center, where inside was the control center and fixed, vertical shelves that held types of ammo and weaponery. All of which was something Parit couldn't stand. When the tower got higher in alitude, the wider and retanglar center broke off, to what seemed like a fire tower house. The fire tower was held by legs attached by the weaponery storage unit part. In fact, you couldn't get in unless you used the ladders on the ground. But inside was Luhead, the Wolvark Parit couldn't stand. And he knew what he was thinking from there.

As he was thinking of all the ways he could insult the tower, he realized that his villager was waiting for him. He hastily ran up to him and stood behind him, so Luhead's sniper couldn't possibly shoot him. He said to him quietly, "Don't mind it, its for yer own protection. Anyway, the houses here is simple. Maybe I could invest one with ya?"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Luhead tried to fins some sort of patch of skin to shoot the thing (Cliff) down, but couldn't find anywhere of the character that showed. He grumbled and cursed. He didn't have any action since Jovi needed a Bolamite removed from his view. And sat down in his chair and planned to get Parit in trouble for not taking care of Paramite.

10-29-2006, 11:31 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay. Hopefully this will revive a bit more. I can't really say much right now for IC, though.
IC: "Oh, that's why it's there. Why sure, you could certainly invest some sort of home with me, thanks."
10-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Now Parit could feel success. He at last found the way to change the mind of a villager to buy one of his houses. Now if only he could get the rest to do so as well....

Parit was about to talk to his friend again, when he remembered the green figure with metal legs say something about selling Spooce. He was curious about this, since this was a non-Spooce friendly place. He quickly raised his hand and declared, "Hey, buddy, I will buy 200 pieces of Spooce for 600 moolah. Is that OK?"

OOC: OK, I do believe it is time for a three month jump. (that rhymed, how funny) So, I just need E'l Scrabino's approval, and we can jump into the future.

10-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I'm fine with, just in case you need my opinion too.
11-03-2006, 07:25 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi  (54)

:
OOC: OK, I do believe it is time for a three month jump. (that rhymed, how funny) So, I just need E'l Scrabino's approval, and we can jump into the future.
OOC: How is that supposed to rhyme?

Anyway, why? (Why the three-month jump, I mean)

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

11-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: So the houses can be built, among other events, I suppose.
11-13-2006, 04:47 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

I'll join if people would post. Oddfather's seems dead.

You said you needed a good guy at the beggining, well you got it.
Just tell me if you are going to do the jump or not.

Name: Koiron
Species: Steef
Equipment: Live ammo crossbow, Steef armor, and an axe.
Description: Black fur with huge horns, Long legs, and green eyes.
Backstory: As a young steef, his great great great grandfather witnessed the slaughtering of the grubbs he vowed to protect. Since then him and his descendents travel to pass on their genes and find a purpose. Koiron thinks he just found one...

As the last boombat hit the slippery,wet skin, the glocktogi went down. Koiron had been hunting them for a while, around the lake. But he didn't call it a lake, he called it a swamp, a marsh, a useless puddle. The scars he just got from the beast were nothing compared to his sadness of what happened to the home he never saw. Or to the hatred he had for those damn glukkons...
11-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: This is the deadest RP here. oddfather is still kinda going. I'd want to revive this, but my posts are requiring feedback from others, who aren't giving it anymore.
12-04-2006, 03:22 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

OOC: If ya need people, I'll join 'cuz I gotta rp here before doing my own topic. If you don't mind, I'll join.

Name: Jaran
Species: Mudonkon (Mudonkin-type)
Equipment: Loin cloth, Black Spear
Description: Is generally kinda serious and distant. (example: DBZ's Vegeta).Really hates Industrialls.

Backstory: Jaran is the last descandant of a lost Mudokon tribe called the Mudonkin. While traveling, he arrived at Meepiluch. there, he saw a damaged land, probably done by Industrials. He decided to check it out to be sure.

OOC:I'd need a little reminder of what happens after the 3-month jump, if possible.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

12-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

...you do realise that this thread is quite dead? Not that I want it to be, but it kind of HAS died. If you're looking for an RP, the only one that's truely active right now is W@RF.
12-06-2006, 08:10 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

I'd pretty much say that the entire site's dead. Well I'll look into w@rf anyway...

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

12-07-2006, 06:17 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi  (54)

OOC: D'oh don't you dare say that!
The site is not dead!
Not in the least!

-ILoveHammy

12-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Heh, sorry for all of this trouble that has been going around. I just seem to lack ideas of what to do around here. I was sort of waiting for E'l Scrabino to post, but now I really have no idea what to say. I lack ideas since the characters around here aren't doing so much.

So forget all of what I said about the three month jump. Just join in and interact. I will post IC if I get any further ideas. By ideas, I mean reactions to what other characters do.

12-26-2006, 06:31 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I would if there was really anyone else to interact with at this moment in time.