Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay! I thought this had died, like Meepiluch. Shame 'bout that.

IC: Shryke, after their conversation, turned around to see what was currently going on. He saw the Fleeches building around the cave entrance. The entrance was rather large and conspicuous, so this was a good idea. he looked around to see how he could help...some medium sized boulders lay near the cliff. He thought if he pushed on up the slope to the top, he could send it down so it would dmash and create more smaller rocks...the plan seemed fine, so he said to Slurp 2 "Well, for now, I'm gonna help with the building around here. Help if you like. If you decide to, it may help the other Fleeches around here trust you more" as he walked off and began shoving the boulder around to the slope.

Sklitch, while he waited for those other Fleeches to meet him, thought he would help out. He started collecting up piles of small rocks in his mouth, and deposited them near the Fleeches, who could place them more precisely than he could.
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

Gillik went out in his pod to investigate. He found a small security orb.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked.

11-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Maybe a little more description next time, Mushroom.
11-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Slurp 2 in a way shook his head in what Shryke said to him. It would be hard for the Fleeches to gain the acceptance so he can still live in the cave. And if he still thought about it, he could almost be sure that he wasn't going to live with anymore unless he saved them from a tragic life death sitution.

He decided to hide within the dark forest, so none of the Fleeches could sense him. He decided that this was the best he live with. But as he secretly let himself watch the Fleeches progress, he saw that a new group of eleven Fleeches slither into a different part of the forest. He decided that might as well get him into watching over them, so followed them into the deep corners of the forest.

As he followed the dark in appearence, he let the wind blow into his drapes of hair. He sensed that there was silence, yet he could sense critter and birds fly and crawl everywhere. The whole place was full of life. But as he walked on the rough ground, he could sense that the critters and the birds he sensed, were flying and sprinting away just from the sight of the Fleeches and himself. He tried to think of himself of a graceful, innocent creature, but as he looked at it, he almost started to think, "Is the colony a little too powerful? Is the reason why the forest is in danger is because the Fleeches are too powerful?"

As Slurp 2 discussed this in his head, he thought about what the Fleeches had done that might cause this thing to happen. He realized that because of him, Fleeches have risked other races to go extinct in the forest, just because they wanted to live. Slurp 2 walked on the ground with a rather disappointed look on his face. He didn't mean to let his self centerness to let him get critters of the forest to lose or get afraid of death more than they need to. Maybe re-joining the colony would just be trouble for him and all the animals of the forest. Yet, could he do better?

Slurp continued to follow the Fleeches, thinking on how he could save the forest in a different way. An idea popped up when the silence was disrupted by a scream and howl. Slurp froze as he sensed Slogs start charging toward the Fleeches, as they broke through the bushes. Slurp 2 watched as the Fleeches reacted to the danger. They quickly stood their ground a flung their tounges at the Slogs. The Slogs howled at the pain, but tried to move forward in attempt to hunt them down. But teh Fleeches tounges outnumbered them. There was only 6 Slogs, but there was eleven of the other. The Slogs tried to resist, but the tounges stopped them in their tracks. It seemed like that even with teeth and muscles, the Slogs were still highly outnumbered by the Fleeches long distance tounges. They began to whimper, trying to ignore the pain. As critters from the shrubs peeked their eyes to face the fearful sight of the Fleeches attacking Slogs, Slurp 2 was to be horrorfied, as one of the Fleeches sucked up one, two, three Slogs from their position. The other three seemed to panic and tried to run off. But the Fleeches were still at it, with their tounges and all.

Slurp couldn't take it anymore. Those Slogs deserved to live. They could also help destory the Industerials from the inside out. Before the Fleeches made their last move on killing off the Slogs, he hastily rose his head to howl into the moon. The Slogs stood in surprise, as the Fleeches stopped fighting. Slurp 2 jumped from the hidden shadows, and viciousily snared his teeth. The Fleeches snarled back and flung their tounges at Slurp. But he was smart. He knew their battle plan. And to react to it, he countered their attack with a bite. The bite snipped off the Fleeches' tounges' top off. They all screeched at the pain they were going through, as the Slogs used this to their advantage. The Slogs leapt at individial Fleeches, obilerating them into small pieces. Slurp 2 joined in, jumping into the Fleeches pathes, and golbling up the screaming Fleeches into his mouth, by just snapping his jaws together.

It was no time before a single Fleech was the only thing that was left. And he had already screeched at the top of its lungs, and slithered like the fastest Fleech back into the forest. The three remaining Slogs barked proudily, "Yeah, and you don't come back! Tell ya mother that we are her worst nightmare!"

The Slogs barked in victory, but saw what had been done. Their friends 'blood had been splatted on the grass. And did the Fleeches, as Slurp 2 knew that he had just helped kill of ten of his brothers. Not good for any of the Slogs and the Sleg, as they looked back at what had happened. If Slurp could do what the Mudokons could do with their eyes, he would be doing it.

But then their silence died, when one of the Slogs barked, "So yer a Slog of the forest, eh? Why did ya help us out?"

Slurp 2 didn't want to tell them of his plan, so all he said was, "Its good to see a cousin around the place. I don't too many Slogs or Slegs around here these days."

The Slogs nodded their heads, while Slurp hoped that they believed that he was a Sleg without a pack. Or a family. One of the Slogs perked up, with a deeper tone of voice saying, "Since yah helped us, we might as let you come in with us, old timer. You must have a story for us. Besides, yah probably know this place a lot better than we do."

Slurp smiled at his luck of gaining their acceptance, for at last he might as well get use to being able to talk to his own body's race. The Slogs started to wal away as he followed their trails. He could sense that there was going to be a new beginning here.

11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sklitch, with the sensitive hearing of Slogs, heard cries from the forest. He quickly dashed through the tree's to the scene.
There, he found Slurp 2, the Sleg, attacking the coclony's own Fleeches. He was rather worried about what had happened, but decided to stay quiet for now. He listened to their talk and noticed Slurp 2's pleasure at being accepted. Sklitch guessed, judging by their rugedness, that these were feral Slogs. As they started to walk away, Sklitch silently kept pace with them in the darkness. He then felt as if he needed to do something, so he tried to quietly bark to Slurp 2 and not let the others hear "Hey, can you come throuhg here so I can talk to ya for a moment? I just wanna know a few things." he then moved away slightly, waiting for Slurp to follow.
11-24-2006, 07:21 AM
Admiral Pelaeon
Chippunk

: Nov 2005
: Onboard ISD "Chimaera"
: 21
Admiral Pelaeon  (10)

OCC: Can I join with non-Oddworld character. This character will be a shuttle pilot in an Imperial research and investigation group on an old Victory star destroyer "Vengeance", group's flagship.
The story is that this Group was dispatched for investigation of unknown worlds in other galaxy that had been reached during the Galactic Flight project and when they found Oddworld they desided to investigate everything about this planet as it seemed to be worth colonisation.

Last edited by Admiral Pelaeon; 11-24-2006 at 07:31 AM..
11-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
OCC: Can I join with non-Oddworld character. This character will be a shuttle pilot in an Imperial research and investigation group on an old Victory star destroyer "Vengeance", group's flagship.
The story is that this Group was dispatched for investigation of unknown worlds in other galaxy that had been reached during the Galactic Flight project and when they found Oddworld they desided to investigate everything about this planet as it seemed to be worth colonisation.
I don't know...you'd have to ask T-nex or something. Try posting a thread to ask even.
11-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: No. Because that goes along the lines of completely ignoring the plot, making the story itself breaking off into a 'When Star Wars Meets Oddworld' RPG. Your character wouldn't really fit into the story either.

Edit: Don't take my word for it. Ask Splat. But then again, I guess the forum being named Oddworld RPG section kinda makes me fit that other races from other planets kind of belong in the Non Oddworld RPG section.

Last edited by Slaveless; 12-02-2006 at 02:18 PM..
12-22-2006, 10:35 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

Aww, no! Albnino Scrab died!

12-23-2006, 04:23 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Didn't die.... Just that I lacked interest. I might as well finish that post.

IC: Slurp 2 tried to catch a scent that might as well tell him where he was going. It was hard being with these Slogs, since they were more familiar to their home than he was. His nose had been smelling Industerial faclities around, but he couldn't smell one in specific. Must be a Slog thing.

He looked around and found that something was whispering to him. He didn't know what, but he tried to smell it again. It was another Slog. And if he knew his scents correctly, it was the one from the colony. He was hoping he didn't have to listen to another colony person again. Angryily, Slurp 2 stopped following the Slogs and launched himself at Sklitch. As they faced, nose to nose, he growled agressivily, yet quietly so the Slogs couldn't hear, "If you want to live any longer than I want you to, I suggest you get outta my face. I don't want to do anything with that other Slurp and you know it!"

He retraced his steps and continued to follow the Slogs.

OOC: That was the highly shortened version of my post. It was orginally a lot longer.

01-01-2007, 04:23 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Could someone please get me out of the corner into which I've been backed for:

Gillik: 8 posts.
Angela: half a page.

Can someone please interact with me?

01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Actually, BM had replied to Angela by saying, "Whatever, fourarms." I presume she could try to communicate to Shryke at some point.

01-02-2007, 04:22 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: I'm lost again... I dunno where my ppl are or anything... Maybe someone could help...?

01-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: ... I don't know whether to consider this living, dead, or zombified O.o
Uh...E'l Scrabino, I presume your two Mudokons were probably left behind when Gillik picked up Sindera. Your Scrab (I'm forgetting the names ) is still at the cave, I think. Jeff is still at the cave.
Gillik is still on the ship carrying Sindera. Surely they'll eventually land soon at their destination?

IC: Sklitch was, to say the least, surprised at this outburst. But no one in the colony was forcing anyone to stay, so he couldn't argue...
His sensetive nose then picked up a powerful scent as the breeze changed direction. He sniffed, snuffling through the leaf litter, trying to find the cause. He had to bypass round the pack and find the scent again ahead of them. He then dashed off at top speed towards his target.
He found an Elum carcass waiting for him. Some other predator had obviously already had its fill from the kill (OOC: RhymesOMG), so it appeared safe to approach it. He better be quick, incase another predator, seldom the pack, found it and forced him off it. He started bulk loading chunks of meat. He couldn't go against the colony, and it would be stupid to do so.

Meanwhile, the cave entrance had pretty much been filled up with rocks and boulders, apart from an entrance. He realised that the rocks would be quite unstable. Some sort of ivy would be good for helping fix it in place. Doesn't take long to grow either. So he went off into the forest, looking for a good plant to grow over the rock formation, trampling through the undergrowth to get a good look in nooks and crannys as he did so.
01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: Zerox, Sindera is in the hospital on the mothership as far as I know. Gillik left her to scout and ran into Ghost, but BM needs to post again to get me out of that one. I'll PM him.

IC: Angela went out and found Shryke pushing boulders around. She went up to him and said,

"I know you guys don't really trust me, and I know I used to be evil, but I'm on your side now. If you want, we can go and talk about this privately, since you're the only one I actually know. Because now I'm firmly against the Glukkons and Sligs, and I regret what I did to that Sleg, which I've seen around. I want to work with your band to win this battle, and I need your trust."

01-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke listened to the Vykker, and replied "You used to be evil? When did you change your mind? Considering you fell out of no where ontop of us pretty much. You sure that hit on the head didn't do something to you?"
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Mudukon Shaman
Zappfly

: Jan 2007
: 10
Mudukon Shaman  (10)

Edit: Edit:

Last edited by Mudukon Shaman; 01-08-2007 at 03:23 PM..
01-04-2007, 09:58 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: MS, basically an RPG is where some people pretend they were characters in a story that is generally more interesting than real life. In my opinion, you should read the first couple of pages (up to the creation of Slurp 2), every character bio (yeah, I know, we should have it a bit more structured, but we'll leave that till version 2), and the whole of the last, say, 4 pages. Also, your character bio leaves a bit to be desired. You should at least explain how the mud got all his various weapons, and I would really not like to see an infinite ammo machine gun on a player character. Limited ammo is all right so long as you don't powerplay with it. Also, we unfortunately already have a scrab-paramite hybrid as Shryke, Zerox's main character. You will have to fit your character into the story somehow, I advise running into one of the characters who is by him/herself or out in the wilds or something (Gillik and Ghost, Sindera maybe, Slurp 2 and Sklitch are together, someone else might be, I've sorta lost track)

Anyway, the characters active in the last few pages are:

Slaveless:
Slurp 1: A Fleech with strange birthmarks that has had one of its brains transferred to a Sleg.
Slurp 2: A sleg, the other half of Slurp. Make sure you read the many plot points about these two, they are pretty much the central characters as far as the plot goes. Slurp is his main character.
Sindera: A female Intern who works for Gillik.
Kolca: A fleech in the colony who belongs to underground movements.

Zerox:
Shryke: A Shrykull (scrab-paramite hybrid) created by the Vykkers. Also a major character. His main character.
Sklitch: A runtish Slog who has allied himself with the native side.

E'l Scrabino:
Shredder: A scrab. His main character. Dunno what else to say.
Matt: A mudokon who is currently Sindera's assistant (hence on the industrial side) although not with her at the moment.
Jeff: A reincarnated Mudokon with psychic powers.

magic9mushroom:
Gillik: The boss of the industrial military operation, a Glukkon, although unlike most, he does nearly everything for himself. Originally my main character, although Angela is now a bit more important.
Angela: A slightly crazed Vykker who has cybernetic equipment implanted into her. The surgery removed her memory, but she has had it recently restored to her, as well as recently joining the natives. A fairly major character.

Bullet Magnet:
Ghost: unknown species, who is a long way from all the action, but who has a modified security orbthat is for all intents and puposes his body as he is so adept at controlling it.

That's about it. Slaveless is a better authority than me, though, as he's been here since page 1 and has both the most characters and the two most major ones. I'm sorta the 2IC of this RPG. (That table was as much for my benefit and E'l Scrabino's as yours, so don't feel embarrassed.)

IC(Angela): Angela sat down awkwardly on a tree stump.

"Well, Shryke, you see, I was originally a rather radical Vykker. I opposed mistreatment of animals, I wanted to help Mudokon terrorists like Abe, I was generally someone who was a big annoyance. So, of course, when they developed interface technology to allow someone to communicate with computers, and knew that the experiments were very dangerous, they naturally chose me. I ended up not dead, but my memory got wiped, and also my personality got changed into a sadistic psychically unstable bitch. When I got here, my first task was to try to control that Sleg (I don't know its name) with my implant. It worked, although I had to remove his brain to do it. I then realized just how much power I had, and took over the big cheese, Gillik, in a similar manner. But then this spirit that looked like a massive white Scrab intervened, and restored my memory, and my conscience. It also transported me here. From the fact that I can see that Sleg running around, I presume it cured him as well. I don't know what happened to Gillik. I'm back to my previous self now, and that means I'm on your side. I need you guys to trust me for me to help you defeat Gillik, Sindera and the rest of the industrials. Please?"

Last edited by magic9mushroom; 01-04-2007 at 10:02 PM..
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Mudukon Shaman
Zappfly

Mudukon Shaman  (10)

well, i guess i just wont take part in this.

i deleted my post about my guy.

I just joined and i spose i found this too late.

but i really want to be in it. plus i just made up a hole start of my story and now i cant have my other main guy. cant there be 2 shrykulls?

Last edited by Mudukon Shaman; 01-04-2007 at 10:25 PM..
01-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Mudukon Shaman
Zappfly

Mudukon Shaman  (10)

Its just gonna be really hard to go with this story since i only just came into it. I dont know who shryke, that girl, jeff, mike i think his name is,fleechy guy 2 and lots of other people are. i diont know where they are or what they are doing!
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

:
Its just gonna be really hard to go with this story since i only just came into it. I dont know who shryke, that girl, jeff, mike i think his name is,fleechy guy 2 and lots of other people are. i diont know where they are or what they are doing!
A. Use the edit button, don't double post.
B. You can join, you just might have to rewrite some of your bio. It's nothing compared to what I had to do after I screwed up half the story with power-playing. I had to rewrite multiple posts. Like I said, read the last 3 or 4 pages, and my thing on all the characters.

01-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Mudukon Shaman
Zappfly

Mudukon Shaman  (10)

seriously, its just gonna be too hard.
01-04-2007, 11:21 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

:
seriously, its just gonna be too hard.
I got in about halfway through too. What you do is you introduce your character to the story, then every time you're on, you read a little bit more until you're fully up to date. Seriously, we've been going on 4 members for most of the RPG, we need more.

01-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I never really join in on RPGs, but I'll try this time, if it's okay, I'll post my profile and I'll wait a moment to get with the story, I don't want this to die...

Name: Fang

Sex and Species: Scrab/Male

Discription: A lone Scrab kicked from his pack brutally.

Equipment: His teeth, his legs, anything else...?

Personality: Made petrified by his kick from the tribe, he lost his agressive streak, and only re-gains it when in a serious battle.

Bio/Backstory: Fang had done nothing wrong, he came back from a drink one day and he was surrounded by his herd, they started yelping insults at him and they began to kick him fiercely, he just ran and they never followed.
He found a Mudokon Shaman later, he told him of his fate.
"You are a chosen Scrab, they could sense great power in you, so they thought you'd destroy them all, If you go back... They'll kill you!"
Fang just ran...

Last edited by Jordan; 01-06-2007 at 04:26 AM..
01-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:Jordan Boi, your bio seems okay, but maybe you may want a *little* more description? It seems odd that he was kicked out his pack for no reason. Where they suspicious, smelt an odd scent on him, maybe?

IC: Shryke understood what the Vykker said. She seemed honest enough, and the fact she knew about what had happened to Slurp 2, among other things, seemed to verify the case. "Well, okay then, I believe you. The fact you were an insider, as it were, could be useful to us. The colony right now has no major plans, but we don't know what the Sligs are up to right now. We don't know if they are progressing right now. The Fleeches seem to want to settle nito this home for a bit longer. Would the Sligs realise you were against them if they saw you? because it could be useful if you would go and check out what is happening for us. To get to them, there is a crevice, like a miniature ravine, that runs through the forest and is alrge enough for us to fit in. It helps conceal you, and leads you to where the Sligs are. Would you be up for it? I could come, if you'd like. I have little else better to do currently, and I'm eager tos ee what is happening."
Shryke thought for a moment.
"If you don't want to do that now, we can wait until another time, seeing as you haven't been with us very long. But, there is a problem I feel we may have: Feeding you. I assume Vykkers like you eat food created, or whatever, by the Sligs and other cohorts with them. I am unsure what this food could be, or whether it can be found or replicated from forest sources. I never saw the Vykkers who created me eating anything."

Sklitch continued ripping chunks from the Elum corpse. Then he tasted something odd, and spat it out.
He recognised it immediately, and yelped slightly.
A bullet.
Some Sligs must have been patrolling and shot this Elum for fun, as they were somewhat sadistic. He looked around, now cautious of the threat of Sligs. He cotinued eating while he could, sensing the bullet constantly as the ate.
01-06-2007, 04:31 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

Right, I edited the profile post, I'll have a go, I'm sorry if I say anything wrong!

IC: Fang ran for hours, he was really, really scared.
As he grew tired he longed for food, he must eat soon, or he won't survive in this new area.
He smelt the blood of Mudokon, but he wasn't the sort of Scrab who'd kill a Mud, but he still followed the scent.
The Scrab reached a beautiful city, he stopped at the gates, and lay down on his side near a tree, and lapped at a puddle he saw, at least his thirst was quenched, now all he needed was some food...

EDIT: OOC: Oh crap, the city got destroyed? Sorry about that...

Last edited by Jordan; 01-06-2007 at 08:25 AM..
01-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry to say it, but Jordan_Boi, that village of Mudokons has been destoryed. All is left are ruins of house, watch towers, and more. Apparently, it was eliminated quite some time ago. I need to really make some updations about Sindera, just to cover up everything that has happened. Or, you could just read the rest of the storyline.

Perry, I was seriousily impressed how you handled the sitution. You clearly explained every character and tried to introduce new concepts to our newest member. Even I wouldn't do that! You have gone a long way from where you started.

Welcome Mudokon Shaman! Your character is pretty done well, but I suggest you change your backstory to fit more into the subject of West Shrubton. Now, I know it is difficult to adjust to the RPG, since you would have to read all 15 pages. I know it can be irritating, but it will be worth it. If you need some summarization, you could look here: http://www.oddworldforums.net/showpo...&postcount=359
This should cover up about half of the important events going in the The Albino Scrab, but has everything to do with the colony. On the other hand, I need could also update Sindera's profile to cover up the other half of the story.

IC: Slurp 1 had decided to stick around in the cave, wandering around so he could find something to do. He was still in shock to find out what he was like back in the early days. Or just that morning. Slurp had to breath it all in to realize what had happened. He just remembered trying to get food for the queen, but in a second, Slurp saw his home being attacked by Sligs! How did this happen? Why did these Glukkons want from that huge home of his? Did they want to live there too? But why didn't they just ask? He wasn't sure, but whatever they had tried to do, he stand his ground. He couldn't let the Walk men get the better of him.

Slurp slithered through out the cave, wondering what he could do. He could rest, but what if Paramites come to attack? Shouldn't he try to make them join? Or what about Shryke? Shouldn't he try to make that the four armed, big headed creature wasn't a spy? Or what if Fleeches were going to try to return back into the world of the mine? Shouldn't he keep watch? He could sense that Fleeches were going to collect more food, for the colony. Maybe he should join them as well? Slurp was unsure of what to do currently.

Yet, as he tried to think, a Fleech approuched him. He was quite frightening looking, but this was all because most of his skin was burnt off. He could almost see his visible muscles which weren't suppose to be seen. The Fleech seemed bothered by this, since his sorrow could be sensed. The Fleech tried to ignore this, when his commented, "The Queen wishes to speak with you, oh Sav-" He rasped a cough, trying to strifle his very illness to the public. Slurp could feel that the Fleech was very ill, and deserved to rest, and not to go out to fill out orders from the Queen. Slurp pitied the Fleech and hissed to him so no one could hear except the servent, "Why don't you have take a visit to the walk man around here? You could heal those wounds of your's. I can slither to the Queen myself. I'll tell her you fainted."

The Fleech breathed hastily in thanks, and nodded his head. He tried to use as much effort to lead himself to the sensed Mudokon. His sorrow was turning into graditude. Slurp could sense it. Slurp happily congratulated himself for helping that Fleech, and then slid away from his position.

Slurp tried to sense his way around the place, through the possibility of sensing eggs from the Queen. He slithered along the the Fleeches going with him, which he tried to pay no attention to. They seemed to be carrying food for the Queen. Maybe he could find out if he is going the right way if he followed them. He continued to go deeper into the cave, until the Fleeches took and turn and accessed the chamber that held the Queen. Slurp followed them into the cave, to find a rather interesting place.

The cavern was large to support the numerous Fleeches that were to enter, and also contained slightily smaller sub chambers. The sub chambers supported the young Fleeches that had recently hatched from eggs. Another chamber had small dents in the ground that held eggs from the Queen. Adult Fleeches watched over these sub chambers, as other adults watched and guarded the Queen herself. She had laid on larger level of the cave, and had a large dent going into the ground for her preferrance. This contained the surplus of food presented for her. She had used her tounge to slurp up the food before her to eat. Royality always gets the spoiled treatment.

The Queen noticed that her son was before her after the Fleeches had left, and she barked, "Ah my son, it is so great to see you! Where is the subject that brought you here?"

Slurp grumbled in the thought that she never considered he was almost dying and replied, "He has fainted in his pain."

"What a shame. Anyways, I am offering you a position on the Offense Class."

"Your honor, wasn't I not drafted there this very morning?"

"Yes, but you are to make a new class. You see, you are the only remaining member of the Offense Class, according to my servants. Therefore, you are to compose a new one, as the Commander of the Offense Class."

"Your honor, this is a great opprunity for me. Could I employee Shryke?"

"Why, you can't, because he is already above your status!"

Slurp was surprised to hear this. Shryke was already above him? Did this mean his friend was more respected than he was already? Slurp uttered, "I don't understand."

"Your friend saved every life here in the colony. He is going to be my personal Admiral, who could do anything without interference of me or anyone else. You are going to help him, by choosing the Fleeches you know that could be of use of him. You are dismissed."

Still in shock of this decision, Slurp replied trying to cover his disgust, "I will tell Shryke myself. Thank you for the position." Slurp left the place with a feeling of being dishonored. He seemed like he was underapperiated ever since Shryke had grown popular of the Fleeches. But he was not jealous, but rather disappionted on his position. He continued through the corriders to tell that to Shryke.

01-06-2007, 11:16 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: Zerox, you do know that there is no material on that subject at all? Okay, I'll make it up.

IC: Angela sighed and began the explanation.
"Long ago, the ancestors of the Vykkers lived in trees. They were practically nothing like us. However, they eventually progressed to the point that they had genetic modification technologies. They then modified themselves beyond recognition, especially going for bigger brain size, hermaphroditism, and...ease of feeding. As a result, we don't need food, we just need a few hours in the light per day. Before you ask, my parents had a mutation which made my male genitalia non-functional. I don't particularly care, as I haven't met any other Vykkers worth mating with."

01-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Needed to do something...

IC: "Okay, I see, so your...like a plant, somehow. So, do you think you're ready to come with me?"
Shryke then noticed Slurp coming up to him out of the cave. He looked a little downcast. He went over to Slurp to see what the problem was "Hey, Slurp, you look a little down. Is there a problem?"

*Sklitch continues feeding and staring at the bullet*
01-07-2007, 02:50 AM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Angela followed Shryke and watched the two discuss.

OOC: Sorry about the one-liner, but that's what I want to do, and it's not as if anyone's got Gillik out of the tight spot.