11-13-2006, 04:35 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

:
IC: Stan said "Right. Gotcha. Thanks." As he left the room, he saw a rather skinny Slig wander past.

ooc:Not to bother you but i'm a glukkon, not a slig.

Has anyone noticed this thread is dead besides us?
11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

It is not dead. People sometimes don't post for a week. Also, a RPG can run with 3 people-look at TAS-it lasted for ages with just me, Slaveless, Zerox, and E'l Scrabino. Now it's got more, but it wouldn't have if we'd given up.

11-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
ooc:Not to bother you but i'm a glukkon, not a slig.

Has anyone noticed this thread is dead besides us?
OOC: Sorry, I got a bit confused. I was more confused as to how a Slig had another Slig as a servant valet. I thought it was, because I found a description of a Slig. Musta been something else, then.

IC: Stan turned left and wandered into the darkness carefully. He heard the odd Fleech chirp, and movement, but none too close. he also heard scuttling. This was merely Ratz as they explored the sewers. The Fleeches didn't seem particularly interested in them as prey. he then heard a Fleeches squelching getting closer to him, and a louder chirp than before. "Oh god, not another 'un..." He braced himself as he checked the mobile and asked "How much further? I've got quite far-" he was broken off by another long tongue zipping for his face. He grabbed it and slung the Fleech round and sharply as it flew back out with an angry screech into the gloom. "Oh great...hope that doesn't get them all started..."
11-14-2006, 12:11 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

"Uh oh... there are about 100 fleeches heading your way. Go forward about 10 metres and you'll find the mobile that answered my call. Then start running, and go up at every flight of stairs you encounter. Get out of the sewers, fast."

11-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: As Stan started moving his pace, he heard more squelching. He quickly stopped to see a Glukkon voicephone. Maybe Don Glock's honcho's communicated with him here? He had no time to ponder as many Fleeches started gathering. He sped off down the swers straight afterwards. They would catch up eventually. That is, unless they were gathering ahead of him...oh buggar. He got increasingly worried and went down onto four feet and ran at top speed, past Fleeches that were trying to ambush him. One og a hold on his arm, which he then smacked on the floor and it was soon left behind. He then finally saw some stairs, and charged up them. The numbers of Fleeches dropped, and he evtnually found a large, hard door. He found it locked. he attempted to smash through it. It creaked loudly. He rammed it a few more times until it gave way. He went out into...a shopping mall. Various people stared at him, of the ones that were there. "Uh...hi?" he gave a vague wave, 'shut' the door again and walked off into the bathroom hastily. He found a private cubicle and said into the phone quickly "I'll explain more later, but I'm in rather an awkward predicament. Guards may be sent, I dunno. I came up in the friggin' mall. Who knows what they think of me? Tell me what to do. Fast"
11-15-2006, 01:22 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

"Okay, calm down. I'll erase you from the databases. In the meantime, I don't know what to do. It looks like that guy gave us a bum steer. That might have once been his phone, but it ain't now. How about we go into a bar and nose about some more? We might run into a more valuable lead."

OOC: Hello Goonie.

11-16-2006, 08:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yeah, been a while since I had a good drink...and I thought that guy would still be having a hangover, he was pretty boozed up" He hoped he wouldn't look too suspicous. He waited a few minutes for those that would have seen to walk off, so as not to draw attention to himself when he left again. he then exited the bathroom, and looked around the complex. He walked down...clothing shop, food, pharmacy...he saw a bar up ahead, and was avout to go there when he saw a weapons shop next to it. He didn't use them too much, apart from what he had on him, but maybe they had a few poisons too he could try out, too. "Uh, hey, before I go in the bar, do you mind if I have a look round this weapon shop? Seems pretty interestin'. You might pick up something there, too. Varmints of all shapes and sizes hang around in there"