09-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)
INSPIRATION "Homecoming Week": a side story

This is a book, a full length book, I'm writing it as I go, like usual, since I have short patience, chapters won't go in this Forum version. I might publish it someday...perhaps.

Homecoming Week

By Abeguy

There she is, the girl of my dreams. Sitting there, chewing on her pencil. What is she thinking about? Does she ever think of me? I know I think of her, I can't get her out of my mind. She looks pouty, kinda sad.
"Mr. Scordane!" Mr Pinkerton looks down at me. I snap into reality.
"I don't know what you were thinking about, but I'm positive it didn't pretain to Mathematics."
"No sir," I say, "I'm pretty sure it didn't either," the class chuckles. Mr. Pinkerton looks annoyed.
"That mouth, young man, will get you into alot of trouble one day," he said, assuredly, and walks back up to the front of the class. "Now, where were we..." BRRRRRRNNNNNG!!! Saved by the bell.
"Remember to have your homework done by monday, class, have a good weekend," I get my stuff and head toward the door. Jessica brushes up against me, trying to get through the door.
"Oh excuse...me" she's already down the hallway, Damn she moves fast. My friend Brett catches up to me. Obviously noticing me eyeing her.
"Dude, she is WAY out of your league," he says, and chuckles.
"No she isn't," I say, and give him a push.
"Dude, just admit it," he says, as we walk toward our lockers.
"What makes her so out of my league?" I ask, as I open my locker.
"First of all," he starts, "Girls aren't into nerds like us, ya see, they're all like..."
"Whoa there," I interrupt, "I'm not as much a nerd as you are. You hang out in the library all the time playing Magic with all the other pasty geeks. I, on the other hand, do not." I see Jessica walking down the hallway.
"Check this out," I tell Brett. Jessica walks by. "Hey Jessica" I say, waving. She just looks ahead, not hearing me"
"And that brings me to my second point. Guys like us are in the bottem of the spectrum, thereby invisible to hot chicks," He takes a purpose step backwards, and sure enough, a girl talking on her cellphone, walks right into him.
"Oh sorry," she says, monotonously, and walks around him. He looks up at me, with a look that says "see what i mean?"
"You..." I say, closing my locker, pointing at him, "...You shutup! You may be at the bottem, but not me!" I start walking away.
"Whatever you say, the Invisible Man!" I put on my headphones. The inviting sounds of my mp3 player keep my mind at bay until I get home. I get on the computer. Open up messanger. Kary's on.

Continue later, gotta go

Last edited by Abeguy; 09-15-2006 at 04:52 PM..
09-15-2006, 05:20 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Ace I loves it~!!

I think it's really good, it's just like one of my old school days [except it wasn't two boys talking...]. It's really believable and I'll read more when it's posted.

- Rexy