Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

04-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)
Havoc's Art

It's been at least a year since I last made an art topic, and I can't seem to find any other show off's I posted in here so let me just give you all an update on my works.

Meet Charger - The first picture I ever did of my fursana and RPG character: Charger. Early concept design, with very shaky photoshop skills. It's the first serious piece I made in Photoshop and took me an entire weekend.

Ocean Thoughts - My second picture of Charger. When I first came up with his character, I gave him the background of being an exile and a cliff looking out of the ocean was a place he liked to come. This was supposed to be that, although this actualy is half a photo manip. Obviously I stole the water from aome photograph, and if you're a real Lion King lunatic you might regonize the rock from the movie. Yea I steal a lot. Sunrise is mine tho!

Dreadfull Memories - My third photoshop picture. Simba waking up from a nightmare about his fathers death. Inspired by my all time idol; TheTigress, I attempted to do an artpiece with no outlining and depend soley on shades and highlights. Ofcourse, being the newbie I was back then I was in over my head, so it didn't come out all that well.

Unforgotten History - I spend a lot of time on this one (almost 6 weeks) but when it was done I was EXTREMELY pleased with the final result. Again, no outline, soley shadows and highlights. And the added fur gave a lot of extra dimension to it. As of yet, I still think this is one of my best works up to date.

Tombraider Catgirl - Picture I did for a friend. I remember this picture taking extremely long because I was trying out all sorts of coloring methods, screwing up more then one thing. But it came out alright in the end.

Timon Pimp - Picture I did for a friend. Yet again attempting to do a picture without outlines, and I must that this one actualy came out half way decent, but after working on it for almost three months, I'm glad it's done!

Royal Ass - Another picture I colord for a friend. Background stolen from TLK. I wanted this picture to look close to the original picture, I got close but not close enough.

Anthro Charger - Okay, so this is Charger in his Anthro form, wearing a Dragonball Z Saiyan Armor. I made this in the time where I downloaded the entire DBZ collection, so yea. Muscle anatomy is WAY off, I know. It looks horific. Shame on me! -_-

Tau's Shadow - Picture I colord for Tau Akhera, which came out quite good infact. I'm pretty proud of this.

I did some adult-rated pictures as well... but I better not post those here! Enjoy!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

04-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

nice...cats
thats alot of big cats
good job

04-14-2006, 06:09 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

Great kitties
I love the idea of the third one. I think it's very stirring. The seventh pic is funny and the the last one is a cool idea too. That shadow is interesting.

04-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Thanks, glad you like em .

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

04-17-2006, 03:23 AM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

:
I did some adult-rated pictures as well...
WHERE?
Just kidding. Cool pictures how did you colour them?

04-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

I use photoshop to colour my pictures.

And it's not the kind of adult pictures you're thinking about :P.