Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek listened to (well, read) slap's idea. This intern was certainly smarter than average.
"I was planning on sawing off the eye base, it'd struggle to fit otherwise, but explai nwhat you mean by the 'nueuron', is that a typo or do you mean the nerves that link the eye to the brain- the neural optic nerve?" He sawed the end of the eye of with a lil' hacker in a cupboard, then hurried back to his patient, testing to see if the goggle-eye would fit in the socket.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Uh, I'll add a few updates to what happened after that. A main problem was that the pipes that ran through the grinding area and provided power (in the form of steam pressure) to the grinders and some other parts of the factory were sliced open by flying blades. These were shut down from the security office, activating an alarm which was shut off afterwards (can't remember how now, I'll have a look when I get the chance). Afterwards some of the workers (I think it was largely Gretin's characters) cleared up the rubbish into piles and some parts were then ordered. Later on Jim and Scruben got lost and ended up walking across the catwalk. It collapsed under them and RPG-49 saved them and repaired the catwalk.

So basically electricals need rewiring to stop them going crazy again (if Gappiqu's doing that now it's a start), the blades need reattaching and securing properly, plus any damage to the runners needs fixing, and the pipes will need replacing. If we assume we have new blades, pipes and whatever girders and so on that we need in the boxes, maybe someone could get the mudokons clearing the rubbish out of the area and sorting the spare parts.

04-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Hm, you're quite right. I've changed my post to say pipes, not catwalk. Also, Gappiqu was trying to rewire the grinder.

Just curious, why is the main lifts broken on Splat's map? Is it because Molt broke them?

IC: Gappiqu finished unscrewing the screws, and lifted the piece of floor off. He saw a group of wire, connected to the lever and the grinder. He wasn't surprised to see that the wires were messed up, screwing up the result on the grinder. He grabbed a group of cables and a pair of gloves, and dived into the empty space.

Gappiqu could just barely put himself in the buddle o wires, but he fit right in. He replaced the old caples by putting on the gloves, and taking them out. He placed them in different slots while he connected the new ones to the old ones.. "Let's see, cable A goes in reciever C, and the other way around for the other...." Gappiqu muttered to himself, while he did so. Fianlly he fixed the cables and he got up from the floor. He would next need to get new shredders...

04-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: A bit after the grinders broke some newbies started on the RPG (Won't mention any names, they're great RPers) and, hearing about the grinders, thought that other parts of the factory would be damaged as well. So a bit later when they were heading up the main lifts they broke. Logic, hey?
Can't reply now, bell's gone and teacher will be after my skin.

04-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Glin Slagg
Zappfly

: Apr 2006
: Necrum Mines
: 17
Glin Slagg  (10)

"What the 'eck is that suppost to mean? Just trying to make yourself look unfoolish?" - Mudokon

"How would you know?" - Glin Slagg

"Your dumb." - Mudokon

Last edited by Glin Slagg; 04-05-2006 at 11:16 AM..
04-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: O...K, you really need to read the past W@RF's, the rules, the profile thread, this RPG's rules, and learn how to RP. Unless this has been done to annoy us. Either way, Glin Slagg, you can't be posting here until you now how to RP. So everybody ignore Glin's post.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Very well.
IC: Slap grabbed the jar with the Molt's eye in it and rushed over to Dek. He opened the jar and typed to Dek, "Sir, if I may add, in my studies of slig biology, the eye itself is very delicate. There is a single len itself that is removeble, that can capture light, on the slig's eye. If possible, we can secure it safely onto the mechincal eye, then we connect it to the neveral system. If we can do this task, we can move on."

04-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek turned
"Why would returning the eyelid enhance the eye's workings, apart from appearance obviously. It could help, but it also could get in the way. Nevertheless, explain your exact idea and if you wish, remove the eyelid. I'm still trying to fix up the eye here."
Dek carefully removed the now flat back of the lens, hoping he hadn't cut any of the wires when he sawed it. Luckily, he hadn't. He took a couple of the wires that utilised the thermal and night vision. He selected on the night vision, thinking it'd be better and easier to see with. He unplugged the night vision wire from the small battery in the goggle, and snipped the end, exposing the bare wires. Dek carefully took the optic nerve of Molt's eye and slowly slid it into the wire. he took a tiny amount of tape ad fastened it together. Dek turned away and hurried over to a drawer in the Labs containing mechanical tools, and found a small rerouter. he clipped the piece of circuitry to the night vision wire and the battery, hoping his idea would work. Carefully, he turned the night vision switch on, then lowered the robotic goggle/eye into the eye socket, prising it as wide open as he could with a pair of metal surgical tongs. It fitted. Now he just had to see what Slap's idea was.

04-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap realized what the flaw was in his newest plan so he typed, "Forget what I said. Now lets see what we can do with this mechincal arm." He went to grab the pants, and layed them down on the floor, in front of Dek.
-=-=--=-=-=-
Gappiqu grabbed a saw and a new grinder, from the container for his next step. He went over to the old meat saw and sawed it off the saw. He heard and saw a clang, on the ground, for the saw broke off form the grinder. He slipped in a the new meat saw, and went over to the lever. He turned it on and saw the reaction. The saw started spinning, and went down every 20 seconds. Gappiqu smiled to himself and whipped the sweat on his head. Everything was going well.

04-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore watched the operation carefully. He had never seen anything like this before, and he wasn't squeamish, so he observed keenly. He only stopped to look down at his mangled hand, throbbing painfully. He knew Molt's condition was worse, however, so he would wait before asking to get it fixed.

-=-=-

Vykker X shot of to find the blip. He crossed over, and found the area, just outside of the paramite nest. There, he saw the Delivery Boy, sitting up and smiling, waiting for his master to greet him.
Vykker X: "Theeeerrre you aaaarre, Terrence, I've been looking everywhere for you!"
'Terrence' squealed with delight, and ran over to the Vykker. Before he could embrace him however, Vykker X pushed him back.
Vykker X: "No touching, you little rat. Let's go have fun with the folks, shall we?"
X took a strange set of handcuffs out of his bag, and put one on his arm and one on Terrences' arm. He sprinted down the hallway (he was getting pretty tired now, but all according to plan) dragging Terrence with him. He found the labs and rushed in, only to be tripped over by Goresplatter, who had been watching him. Gore had a huge grin on his face. Ignoring this, Vykker X stood up and squealed like a little girl.
Vykker X: "There's been an accident, help my friend! Something's in his eyes! Cut the stitches holding them shut! Please, it's his only hope!"
It was a pretty good act, ending with him bursting out into tears.

04-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek swivelled to see Vykker X lose. "Shut that psychopath back in his cage! And Slap, help his friend out, I can't be sidetracked from this operaton. Goresplatter, lock the Vykker up."
He turned back to Molt. He was strugglig to concentrate due to the noise, this would be a hard operation. He noticed Scruben was stil lthere. 2Oh scruben, you can help Slap, I will need his assistance soon."
Dek began mentally planning out the arm operation, thinking and studying the pants, hoping his idea would work.
~~~~~~~
Arthur got back to the grinding area, to see a host of people at work. He hurried over to RG-49. "Uh, what's going on here, how can I help? An' who are summa these people?" He gestured to Gappiqu.

04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu rose a eye and said to Arthur, "I'm.... Phil, the newest techincian. And these are my co-workers, Dionysia, this mud, and this other mud." He gestured to the mudokons, which he still didn't very well. He continued saying, "You can start by giving a grappling hook and rope. Strong rope."
-=-=-=-=-=
Slap got a little angry at Vykker X's additude of doing everything he feels like. He decided to do the locking up himself, by shoving the knock out gas into his mouth and turning the wheel. Slap then with his newly aquired strength of confidence, lifted Vykker X and threw him into a less roomy and squeezy cage this time. He then stripped off Vykker X's loincloth, and locked him inside. He returned to his old calm self and typed to Goresplatter, "Goresplatter, in order for this for this operation to make the slig surive, no rescritions may apply. That is why I'm hiring you as labortory guard." He knew that he couldn't possibly have that kind of power, so he just supposed Dek would agree. He went over to Terrence and typed in, "So, what condition are you in, mudokon? If you know how to type and if you don't speak, you can write on my keyboard."

Edit:OOC: Glin, it would be nice if you did not delete your post. It could be considered as spam.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-07-2006 at 03:19 PM..
04-08-2006, 05:44 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Vykker X was dizzy from the gas, but had snuck in a couple of caffiene pills from his backpack and swallowed them. However, he remained without any escape tools. Suddenly, a thought struck him - he could see the tiny saw in the larger cage, and reached out for it. He had almost gotten it, when Goresplatter stamped on his arm, and took the saw away.
Goresplatter: "Nuh uh uh, you didn't say the magic word!"
Vykker X: "Pleeeaaaase?"
Gore laughed and poked him in the eye. Vykker X returned to sulking in his tiny cage, Goresplatter standing guard. Vykker X then overheard Slap talking to Terrence.
Vykker X: "He can't do anything except carry Odd damn boxes. Though, only recently some guy stitched his eyes, you might be able to save his vision by cutting the stitches..."
X decided he might aswell have fun while he's stuck in a cage.

04-08-2006, 06:56 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Goresplatter, you are sort of ignoring my posts. Vykker X could not reach any pills from his backpack, because Slap made Vykker X naked from clothing. He is also being dosed by knock out gas. You don't get dizzy from that man! Vykkers can't handle that kind of there own stuff!

Also, how can Vykker X hear what Slap is saying? Slap can't talk at all. He's typing his words. The laptop isn't even facing him.

IC: Slap heard what Vykker X was saying and sighed in his head. He grabbed a jack knife. He went over to Terrence and typed, "This may hurt. And Goresplatter, please let Vykker X have a little more dose of knock out gas."

He pulled Terrence's eyelid towards him and slowly snapped the stitches off from his left eye of Terrence's. He continued onto his right eye. He then looked at his own stitches. He couldn't decide, whether to do it on himself.

04-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

OOC: Ah, sorry Slaveless, I forgot Slap typed his speech >_< Also, the thing I was trying to imply about the caffiene pills is that he snuck them out of the loincloth as it was taken off him and concealed them. But the knockout gas, I always thought that before you went to sleep, you'd naturally get groggy. He used the pills to try counter this effect.

IC: Vykker X grinned as Slap cut the stitches to Terrences' eyes. At the last thread, he laughed out loud, and manically. The mudokon burbled, and his eyelids slid open, some pinkish goo and the eyes themselves falling out onto the floor. X was clearly enjoying himself, laughing hard.
Vykker X: "Sucka! Hahahahah!!"
Goresplatter was appalled. He opened the cage, and kicked Vykker X, ramming his head into the bars and the back of the cage. X abrubtly stopped laughing, and his eyes glazed over, clearly out cold. When Gore spoke, he sounded slightly ill.
Goresplatter: "No need for the knock-out gas now, Intern buddy... anything else you need me to do? And by the way, I am NOT cleanin' that up... ugh..."
He looked hatefully over to the out-cold Vykker. He went over to Terrence, emptied X's loincloth of trinkets, and wrapped it around Terrences' eyes, never standing too close. He stepped away and shuddered.

04-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Where are the other W@RF ets? Where are you dripik, T-Nex, Splat, Gretin, Bgi Bro Boogie? We need you back or this RP will die, and that cannot happen. Plus I'm bored of it being me and the 2 new guys (No offense Gore and slaveless, you're good RPers, but I'm missing the others)
IC
Dek watched, horrified at Vykker X. He'd doen and seen some stomach-turning experiments in his time, but to see a Vykker needlessly bring harm on an employee, with no posible gain from it, was revolting. Sure Dek had experimented on workers at Vykkers' Labs, but always for a purpose.
"Goresplatter, please put that poor mudokon out of his misery, or at least give him some of that gas so I can operate on him later. Also, I wnt to make sure that Vykekr is locked up tight, I have plans for him." He grinned curelly, then turned back to his work. He carefully sawed off one of the pant legs, and then began work on remodelling the 'seat' of the pants (the area the Slig's body/tail goes in) to fit Molt's arm stump. He'd need to make it flatter, how he didnt know. Dek considered removing the 'seat' completely and constructing a new socket for it to join to Molt's shoulder, but that would require constructing new nerve implants as well (small needlelike parts i the socket of the pants that connect to the Slig's nerves, allowing it to control the pants. That's how I envision the Sig pants to work.) He consulted Slap
"Slap, any ideas on how to connect the pants up and remodel them into an arm?"
~~~~
Arthur noticed Dionysia, that moody black skinned mudokon from earlier. He'd kep his distance from that. He wasn't quite sure where he'd get a grappling hook, so went over to Dean
"Uh Dean, where are the tools, i need a grapplin' hook and rope."

04-09-2006, 01:11 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I'm checking in here sometimes, but it's getting really hard to keep up with this. I can't come on that often, so seeing a couple of pages of new posts can be discouraging to say the least... As well as the fact that, also because of my infrequent visits, my posts are sometimes missed or I don't get in quick enough to do something before something else happens - if you get what I'm saying.
I'll try and post some in character stuffs tomorrow, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

04-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

OOC: I know what you mean, MM, the more good RPers there are the better. It's going to feel like it's just our three characters in the whole complex, which is just, not good. Don't leave, Gretin! We need as many as possible! It's tempting to suggest we put this on hold till the other RPers get back.

IC: Gore closed the cage door and locked it, careful not to use his broken hand.
Goresplatter: "Righto, by the end of this, he'll have to get what's coming to him, no matter what. What a sick freak."
He glared angrily at the unconcious Vykker in the cage. He then turned his attention to Terrence, though his face was hard to look at, so he stared at the mudokon's feet.
Goresplatter: "I don't think there's anything we can do for this guy. He has to be in constant pain. I think it would be best if we put him down later."
Gore got the knockout gas and eased it onto Terrence. The mangled mudokon drooled and lied down, asleep. He sat him in the corner and scratched his head.
Goresplatter: "By the way, if this can help with the leg conversion, you can have it."
He offered the tiny saw which Vykker X had used to escape the first cage. It was about the length of a mudokon's finger, and extremely sharp.

04-09-2006, 04:57 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: No offense taken. With dripik and T-Nex on vacation, it makes everything seem really empty. Jarnww doesn't post all that often, and it becomes harder when the other non active members to post because of the other members. Outlaw king is grounded so we won't see him for a while.

IC: Slap looked in disgust at what he had just done. He had nearly killed someone, but this was nothing new at thi labortory. First, Scruben's eyes are inffected. Next, Goresplatter has damaged legs that could possibly effect him in a bad way. Thrid of all, this Molt guy nearly dies. And fourth of all, this odd mudokon's eyes fall out. This was more action Slap normally got.

He knocked out of his trance and typed to Dek, "What I would suggest to you, is to saw off the legs. Then, I would saw off the feet, and remove the metal off the legs. Next, I would attach the wires together, and put the metal back on. You can think of a way to make a hand."

He looked at Gore and typed, "Hey where did you get your gun? It looks different than usual."

04-09-2006, 06:02 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

:
OOC: Where are the other W@RF ets? Where are you dripik, T-Nex, Splat, Gretin, Bgi Bro Boogie? We need you back or this RP will die, and that cannot happen. Plus I'm bored of it being me and the 2 new guys (No offense Gore and slaveless, you're good RPers, but I'm missing the others)
I'm sorry, dude. Last week just took out the most of me... stupid test weeks... uhm, and I'm walking behind on this far too much. I'll try the best I can to track back and fix all the missed stuff and stuffs, but I just woke up, and I'm still tired, so I'm gonna have a shower now and then I'll see what I can do about it.

04-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Gretin, BBB, I know how it is. Going away then coming back to see 4 or 5 pages of posts Ive never seen before is offputting. You 2 come back when you're ready/want to, I won't rush you. Also, unrelated, is it possibly nearly time for W@RF v6? Or should that wait unti lthe annviersary of OWF to make it mroe special?
IC:
Dek considered Slap's idea, it was good, but there was stil la problem.
"How will we connect it to Molts nerves? Won't we need to reconstruct the seat as well. It could be done, but it would be hard, constructing new needles to connect to his nerves."
Dek took the saw that Gore had offered and used it to carefully saw off the metal covering of the 'foot' of the pant-leg. He'd still need the wirings to connect the makeshift hand on. And even after the arm replacement, he still ahd the atery infection to deal with. AND Gore's hand injury. AND this new mudokon' eyes. It was going to be another busy day.

04-09-2006, 07:58 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

OOC : Wahoo! yeah , im back ! Its been really hard trying to pick up where I left of , theres now what , like 6 pages ahead from my last post ? confusing. Correct me if I make any mistakes , ill deal to em immediatly.

Srag paced outside Molts operation room , nervous , he took of his pork pie hat in respect , praying that good would come , he eventually walked into the room , the sight of Molt reminded him of his days in the Mafia syndicate , un nerving stuff. He looked deep at molt , and prayed him the best , he waited.

Stuey sweat un controllably as the sun ( or moon if its nighttime ) stung his eyes . Suddenly , spit erupted from his mouth as his eyes strted going blurry , he tried to pull out a lungbuster , but his hands were too shaky , he heaved himself up and opened the door downstairs , he waddled into the toilets , and looked at his wreck of a face in the window.

He began to cry.

Kilsa awoke as his one eye panned the room , his vision was blurry , he couldnt see too well , he couldnt see Arnie around , so he opened one of Arnies desk drawers , and pulled out a monocle , wich he than , with difficulty , put in his eye .

Kilsa : Errr , not my fashion , but itll have to do.

Kilsa walked to the middle of the cafeteria , gazing up at the now repaired wall , he suddenly felt lost in a world he never knew , so he sat down at a table , and thought a million thoughts.

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-10-2006 at 11:38 AM..
04-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Splat

outlaw, huge amounts of gore and blood are unnecessary and can really wreck the RPG for other people, not everyone is facinated with that general area of life.

EDIT: Apologies, I wrote out a long reply (spent half an hour on it) and then when I tried to post it most of it got deleted. Still fuming so i won't be trying again yet, back in an hour or two.

Last edited by Splat; 04-10-2006 at 01:46 AM..
04-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Welcome back, outlaw king! Like Splat said, that was rather disturbing. Even the medical operation is less dsiturbing. To review highlights, Vykker X is unconcious, delivery boy's eyes fell out. Also, Gappiqu is being "watched" by Dionysia, while he's being the new mechanic. Anni has also found a new passage way through out the factory, and yadda yadda, you probably already know.

Also, I don't think we should consider a new verison, until post 700.

IC: Slap tried to think of ways of how to give a fuctional arm. Then it hit him. He quickly typed on his keyboard, "Sir, if I may suggest, that if we have any nerve magnets? We could attach them to needles, that could to the two bodies, so the nerve magnet could absorb nerve thoughts. That way the arm shall move along with the body. I'm sure there are plenty in the pants. As for the hand..."
He turned his keyboard to Gore and typed, "Do you know if there is any part left of the arm of this slig's? That would be great if there is such left."

04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

OOC : Heh , sorry folks , that did sound a bit dark and disturbing , ive done a patch job

Srag studied the odd looking slap as he typed his questions on the keyboard. He had never seen such a creature ,in his life in the mafia , he only encounted paramites , scrabs , mudokons , sligs , and glukkons. He walked over to slap and examined the question on the keyboard , suddenly he remembered something.

Srag : I know where one is! A good slig arm can be found in the bathr....

He then realised what he had just said , remembering chewie . He walked over to Gore.

Srag : Hey buddy , um , I spotted a corpse in the Bathroom , looks like a quick job , mustve put him out of his misery or sumthin . Ya might wanna go see it .

Stuey wiped his face with his hanky , he heaved in pain , so he knew what he had to do , he walked towards medical , where he found the whole Molt operation thing going on . So he looked for another doctor to help him in the room.

Stuey : ooooooo...... Gentleman , im not feeling well .......I have spewed up a few times , usuallly just spit , and my eyes feel furry .....can someone help?

He took out a bottle of straight vodka and indulged in several big gulps.

Stuey : aahhh , thats a bit better , can anyone give me a diagnosis?

Kilsa sat at his table , lost in translation . He thought back to his childhood , with stupid older brother Aslik pushin him around , stealing his fleeches , and stealing his girlfriends . And maggie always gave HIM the belt across the backside! He thought of how he almost wiped out the cafeteria with the Fee co. train , and how his comrades tryed to kill him. He simply just continued thinking about things. And what a mess they had become.

04-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I made a special map myself to put markers for where all the characters are (on top of Splat's map). That should be somewhat helpful for keeping track of everything. And it seems that both Dek's lab and the grinding stations are CROWDED! Anyway, now to try and find something to sort out my long posting interval...

IC:

Groll had quietly helped himself to some food after Arthur, but he didn't follow right away when Arthur left. Instead he stayed there, thinking things over for a short time. He saw some glukkon (Kilsa) wander in and sit down, but he took no notice. Then, finally, he decided he might head for the grinders, since he didn't think they had been fixed yet, and he didn't remember taking his equipment away from there either... He got up and walked out the door, giving Kilsa nothing but a passing glance as he went past.

Sefon, after walking down some random corridor () soon found himself in front of the lab door. He opened the door and looked in.
"Oh, hello folks, sorry if I'm interrupting anything," he spoke cheerily, "I've just been trying to find where everyone is!"

Frod, after walking down some otherrandom corridor (Sorry, couldn't resist) soon came across the group in the grinding area.
"Hey troops!" he shouted, "Wassup!?"

EDIT OOC: Grrr.... for some reason the posting is getting all messed up and it's gone all bold and all, but hopefully it's not too annoying...

T-nex's Edit: Fixed it for ya.

Last edited by T-nex; 04-11-2006 at 12:39 AM..
04-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Splat

ooc: well remember it in future Outlaw as well. I wasn't away but I never really had much to say. Looks like no one missed me anyway

Dionysia was slightly indignant at being called a co-worker. But right now that slig was being pretty boring so she let her attention wander.

Behind her she saw what looked like a few disks of metal welded onto each other in a corkscrew shape enbedded in a wall. Despite knowing all of nothing about mechanics she was right in assumbing that a wall was no place for something like that to be in.
So without anyone noticing she approached the metal thing. It was just above her head level and she reached up and grasped it with both hands and pulled. It wobbled slightly and with her mudokon nature coming out, she decided to try and pry it from the wall.

After some straining, heaving and quite probably some silent complaining the metal thing suddenly came loose. Surprised by its weight it twisted from her grasp and fell. As she scrabbled to catch it one of the blades bit deeply (but not lethally, don't worry chaps) into her left upper arm. She shrieked in pain and clutched her arm to her chest.
She dropped to her knees and clutched her arm to her chest. She stared with panic filled eyes as her blood flowed from the wound, staining her chest clothing and running across her skin. Pain hit her and she screamed.

04-11-2006, 03:15 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Without getting a reply from Dean ,Arthur turned at the shriek. It was that black mudokon, and she'd slashed her arm. "How many accidents happen in this place!" Arthur yelled out loud. 'She might need to go to Dek, dependin' on how bad it is. That guy's gonna have one hell of a lotta work to do.' Arthur thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~
Slap's idea was a good one. Dek detacched the leg from the pant 'seat', and began removing the needles from the seat. He hurried over to a draw, looking for some nerve magnets. Luckily, there were some in a drawer. 'It seems this lab is full of eveything' Dek thought.
He first removed the pants battery pack, and repositioned the wires in the leg to link up with the separated power pack. he'd put it on a circuit, so used up electricity would be fed back into the power pack-effectively meaning the arm would almost never run out of power. He'd need to weld the battery onto the side of the leg.
"Ah, Slap, could you please weld the power pack to the leg while I sort out the nerve arrangements?"
But before Dek could start on that, he noticed the newcomer:
Oh, hello folks, sorry if I'm interrupting anything," he spoke cheerily, "I've just been trying to find where everyone is!"
Dek replied "Well most of the factory are in here getting or performing surgery. If you need treating, then sit down and wait with Scruben and this Slig here, Goresplatter. By the way, what's your name?"

04-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was rather antonished to see that Dionysia to be hurt. Rupture Farms's employees are really dying in there. He rushed over to Dionysia, clutched her arm and said, "You're going to be OK, you here me, OK? I'm not letting you bleed to death!" He suddenly found himself repeating the words Furz said to him, and his eyes misted in tears. To many of the ones he knew was ones were going dramically. First Furz, next Molt, and then her. He didn't want to be alone again. He swooped her up into his arms, and whispered into her ear, "I'm not letting you get hurt, OK?" Since he had hidden Steef legs, the wieght proved to be quite easy for him to handle.
-=-=-=-=-
Slap nodded and grabbed the power pack. He also grabbed the eletric gloves next to him, and found where Dek needed help. He grabbed tried to push the power pack into the slot, but could not easily put wires onto the slot very easily. Slap used the gloves to connect the wires properly, but he was interupped by both Stuey and Groll. He rose his brows and continued on his work.

04-12-2006, 05:34 AM
Splat

Dionysia wasn't in fact hurt badly, not badly enough to be dangerous (at least not dangerous to a mudokon which seem to heal very quickly [ooc: Picked that up in AE, when the mudokons blow up, get crushed, get shot and so on they never bleed very much, so I guess they heal quickly]). Howver, Dionysia had had a rather sheltered life to the point at which she didn't have experience with any more pain than bruises or small cuts. Suddenly having her arm cut into was somewhat more than she'd been prepared to handle and more than she'd ever experienced or in fat imagined, though to most mudokons it wouldn't be to big an issue.
There was also the fact that she was a vykker creation and not a complete model. She was likely to mave bugs and if lowered resilience against pain was one of them there wasn't much she'd be able to do about it.

She was aware of Gappiqu whispering to her and then picking her up. While this may have had some particular effects on her normally, she was not currently in a state that one might call normal. she clutched her arm, now sticky with blood to her chest and whispered to Gappiqu, "I've... I've never hurt this badly before." She squeezed her eyes closed.