Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

01-24-2006, 06:14 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

it was a glitch meteroixer. in AE when I sneaked past a sleeping slig I pressed 5 which is slap and the sig kept falling down cuz I kept slapping him and after a while he died.

01-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Dancing Steef
Clakker Relic Miner

: Mar 2005
: Sweden
: 843
Dancing Steef  (10)

:
He's fast as shite, that's why he's hard. Plus his stamina recharges too quick to chase after him and bring 'im down. Sucks like hell, 'cause I mostly kill him each time I play.

Same here. If he only would have had a Stamina that isn't re-charging so fast, then it would have been a lot more easier

~DS~

01-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Blood Elite
Zappfly

: Dec 2005
: Western part of oddworld
: 7
Blood Elite  (10)

[QUOTE=metroixer]You never see scrabs out of scrabanian temple. Either you have a hacked version of the game or something or your a liar!

You obviously didnt read my post, i clearly said that i wasent sure whether or not it was a scrab or something else. I also said that its been a long time since i played and remembering is not my strong side. So next time you go off calling someone a liar or a hacker, check what they said first. I admit my mistake i went back and you people were right there were no scrabs, but that did happen but probably with a diffrent species like a paramite.

Sorry for off topic arguement.

01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

:
Making up stories just to look cool...
Woah. When did I post this? I don't even remember typing that up.

Besides, I wouldn't be so quick to make assumptions about someone like that.

01-25-2006, 02:05 PM
big bro slig #1
Boombat

: Mar 2005
: Oregon
: 205
big bro slig #1  (14)

My funniest part was in MO.
When you're in the meep farm thing/place you can slap the glukkon(glitch thing)
I did it for ten minutes and I puked for laughing so hard,(look at the glukkon suffer!)
01-26-2006, 09:07 AM
hippy
Zappfly

: Inverness, Scotland
: 7
hippy  (10)

the funniest moment, for me anyway, was in SW when the stranger dude goes to the black market and the clacker guy asks for the password and he answers "moles ass". Thats funny.
01-26-2006, 04:34 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

[QUOTE=Blood Elite]
:
You never see scrabs out of scrabanian temple. Either you have a hacked version of the game or something or your a liar!

You obviously didnt read my post, i clearly said that i wasent sure whether or not it was a scrab or something else. I also said that its been a long time since i played and remembering is not my strong side. So next time you go off calling someone a liar or a hacker, check what they said first. I admit my mistake i went back and you people were right there were no scrabs, but that did happen but probably with a diffrent species like a paramite.

Sorry for off topic arguement.
Sheesh calm down please. I was kidding about the lying thing. Maybe the smiley makes me look to serious...
01-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Steefie
Bolamite

: Australia
: 54
Steefie  (10)

I agree with al the funny things already about OSW, but I have to say apart from the things already mentioned, I think it's hell funny during the scene where Stranger's tied up and D. Caste Raider is flcikin' through Stranger's operation papers... he gets to one page and he gets that O_o "wtf" look lol, then tells his Outlaw cronies to take Stranger's pants off XD You just gotta wonder what that Outlaw saw on those papers... (apart from the fact he found out Stranger was a Steef...)

01-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

I'd say the fact that Stranger was trying to cut his own legs off would be enough for anyone to go WTF.

Plus the fact that the mighty bounty hunter was actually one of the stupidest, most loathesome creatures in West Mudos could play a part.

02-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Kamille
Spark Stunk

: Sep 2005
: New Jersey
: 356
Kamille  (10)

this is stupid but I always laugh when theres a bunch of sligs above or below me in AO rupture farms part 2 and you say something as a slig and the other sligs just all react at once

02-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

AE: This is Seriously Funny. On one of the secrets, i had about 8 mudokons following me, i got them to the edge of a cliff, and farted. They went "Whof!" And they all walked off the cliff.
Also on AE: I killed all sligs, spawed a glukkon, and kept slapping him.

Also ALSO on AE: Slapping a slig in the shadows.

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!