Howler Punk

: Dec 2004
: Minnesota
: 346
sliguy101  (10)
-Saph-

Nobody knows who I really am...

Everyone is against me...

Why has my life changed faster than the blink of an eye?

Soon I'll find out...

I'll find out my true purpose in life...

...Someday

Saph
A Fan Fiction made by sliguy101

Coming soon
12-28-2005, 09:16 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Rather than making a thread to advertise a story, why not start a thread and just get on with it? It sounds very cool ,but seriously, add the COMING SOON thing and people start thinking its spam.

I am intrigued, but in the time the coming soon becomes came I'll probably have forgotten about this. Start with the story, not a trailer, and you're more likely to grab my attention and pull me back when you start the story.

Just a friendly tip

12-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Yea, Splat is right... a written story aint no movie. You don't make a teaser or a trailer for a story or a book. O.o.

When are you going to start with it anyway?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

12-28-2005, 11:04 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

Just go ahead and lock it now!
>
This story is taking a lot of time to put together and now I'm under even more stress.
12-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

It sounds to be a good story! You should just start writing it before you post it! You'll get more people reading it that way. You don't hagve to change it now, just keep it in mind for the future.

12-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

:
Just go ahead and lock it now!
>
This story is taking a lot of time to put together and now I'm under even more stress.
No stress, but you could have taken more time for it if you hadn't advertised it . Now people will mess about with you about it . Just for future refrence.

Anyway, I'l leave it open for now. Unless you realy realy want it closed.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

12-29-2005, 10:11 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

Well, I guess I have no choice but to start the story

And now, our Feature Presentation (sorry, I just HAD to do that).

-Saph-
(The story you won't forget)
By Sliguy101

1-A new beginning

The golden amber sun shinned through the curtains of a tattered bedroom. It shinned right on the boy’s eyes, and he opened them slowly. This boy's name was Saph Olsto.

Saph was fourteen years old, and lived in Springfield, Missouri. He was a Negro, and was shaved bald. His eyes were just as brown as his skin. On most occasions, Saph would wear a necklace that had nothing but blue beads on it. Although he switches the color of the beads everyday, each color showing how he feels. If he were angry, he would wear red beads. If he were feeling awfully shy, he would wear gray beads. But most of the time he would wear blue beeds, which meant he was depressed. His clothes were common. Either it was just a plain colored t-shirt and a pair of jeans, or a hooded black sweatshirt and a pair of slacks.

Saph got out of bed and took out a huge stretch. Since he was still in his boxer shorts, he went into his drawer and took out some clothes. When he finished getting dressed (wearing a greens shirt and jeans), he rushed out of his bedroom and hurried to the kitchen. He hurried through a tiny hallways and got into the kitchen. The first thing he realized was that Saph’s parents weren’t there. Then he saw a note on the old cutting board. This is what it said.

Saph,

Your father is at work and I had to do some early morning shopping. Make yourself some Pop Tarts for breakfast. Have something healthy to drink, and not some kind of soda. Your backpack is right by the door with everything in it. I’ll see you when you get home, and have a nice first day at school.

Love,
Mom

‘Aw, man!’ He thought. ‘I almost forgot! The first day of High School.’

He quickly looked at the clock. It was only ten minutes until the bus arrived. He cursed under his breath and went into the food cabinet. He quickly snagged a bad of blueberry Pop Tarts and decided to eat them dry. Then, he went into the fridge and took out the carton of Milk. Finally, he got a plastic cup and poured it in there. He tried to eat breakfast as fast as he could, trying not to choke or get a stomachache. Once he was finished, he had seven more minutes until the bus. He hurried to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Once he was done with that, he had four minutes to spare. He got his backpack and sprinted out the door.

Saph lived in a quiet suburb. The houses were poorly made, and old trees shaded the entire neighborhood. His family lived on a cul-de-sac, making it good for things like biking, skating, and so on. His bus stop wasn’t too far from his house. In fact, he could see his own house from there, so why hurry?
One minute early, he arrived at his bus stop all exhausted and gasping for breath. Everyone was already there. Bib, Penelope, and Wendell. Bib is big, strong and bulky, but has been a friend of Saph for many years. Penelope is very shy, and hardly says a word. Lastly we have Wendell, who is obsessed with music, and can hardly survived a second without it. The thing that scared Saph the most is that they were all white, which makes him shudder at some points.

“Hi Saph.” Bib said.

“Hello Bib, how’s life going for you?” Asked Saph.

“Really crappy.”

“Same here.”

“Will you guys shut up?” Asked Wendell in a rude tone. “I’m trying to jam here.”

Bib rolled his eyes and turned his back. The bus had finally come, and they had all got on. The bus driver, who was also a Negro, took a quick glace at the teens and then focused on the dashboard.

‘Here we go again.’ Saph thought. ‘Another miserable year.’
12-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Hmm.
From humble beginnings.
I have to admit, despite the lack of ... much of anything happening, this has me thinking, "What next?"
Write on.