10-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)
Mad The War 2

The other is bummed down. But a new force has spoken.

Something more powerful then native and industil.

ODDWORLD HELL!!

Hell has risen and taken over villages and factorys.

Now its up to the industril team and the native team to forget their differenses and team up to kill these Monsters and send them back to Oddworld hell.

NEW MODE: You can be on the Oddworld Hells side!!!!! FORMS: Demon, Imp, Only 1 person can be this. A.K.A the first person who joins that side, SATIAN!!!!! (but until then i will be satain too)

So lets get fighting and stop the maddness!!!

Abe stood in shock as Sloggan flew from the tree as mudokon blood split the tree in half. Abe catched Sloggan but this was terrible. A gigantic hole opened
and screams of agony and pain shreiked out. Souls of Bad Mudokons, Glukkons, Vykers, Sligs, Slogs, and Gabbits flew out evily. Then slowly a chair risen. And sat there perched was.....SATAIN!!

"*gasp* This......this cant......be! You are satain contoller of souls! Eternal Punisher!" Abe said in shock. Since he was in so much shock, he dropped sloggan but she immidltly hide behind him.
"Thats right!!! And im going to take over this earth and kill you all and torture your souls!! Starting with you ABE! The mudokon Savoior!!!!" Satain yelled and grabbed Abe. "AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Abe said as he tried to squirm away. Steven, Stranger, Sloggan and kirk tried to pull him back, but it was no use. Satain was too strong. He pulled Abe, got him on his throne and flew back into his hole. Abe Sticked his hand out and sloggan put it in her mouth. The rest joined in triing to get abe out again. "Come on Guys We can do this!!" Steven said. But unforttully they were dragged in too. Steven,Abe,Sloggan,Kirk and stranger scremaed as the fell into a firy pit.

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

10-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Freakin Fuzzle Force
Zappfly

: Oct 2005
: Quebec, Canada
: 10
Freakin Fuzzle Force  (10)
Mad

This really seems nice I'm in! And I'll be on the bad side. Hmmmm... Demons! I surely won't play the role of Satain even if I'm the first one in, considering I posted only 2 messages yet and I have to catch up with the other story to understand this one correctly anyway.
So I'll just be some random demon fighting for the sake of oddworldian hell! Until anyone else answers this I'll just be reading "War" the first part...

Oh and by the way, LONG LIVE TO FUZZLES!

Read this if you want (I'm sure you want, come on!) A gabbit's tale

Last edited by Freakin Fuzzle Force; 10-24-2005 at 05:43 PM..
10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

Geez..and just when i thought you left Fuzzleman.

Whats stopping you?

10-24-2005, 10:32 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Oh plz read the rules???? I'm gonna close this, and I'll leave a question for you: Why??

You'll find out if you read the rules.... BTW, this sort of RP would fit more in a non-oddworld one.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============