10-23-2005, 06:58 AM
bootsy
Zappfly

: Oct 2005
: uk
: 1
bootsy  (10)
Sad Splinterz Manufacturing

Hi I am stuck on the Splinterz Manufacturing level, I have solved most of the puzzle and I am at the later stage where you have to unlock the CEO door by the voice recognition device. It seemed pretty obvious that you possess the big boy and speak to open the door but nothing I do will open the door. I went on the net to verify what to do and the advice was:
@send a
mid-sized spooceball down and take over the big bro. Face the Voice
Authorization machine, and press a gamespeak button. Walk through the door,
then pull the switch.@
I have tried everything, could someone give me more detailed guidelines on what button to press, where to stand and what specific order of actions to solve the puzzle- I have tried for an hour plus and it is driving me mental.
Any help would be appreciated as Munch is a top game and I do not want to give up so close to the end.
10-23-2005, 10:11 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

First of all this should be on Oddworld help. Secondly There should be sligs there trying to blast the crap out of you. Just keep killing them and sooner or later the door will open.
10-23-2005, 04:03 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

... *remembers part of game*

Alright, so you've possesed the big bro. Make him face the voice lock, make him speak, and the first door will open.
After that, you'll enter a room with a huge fence and a lever. Pull the lever, the fence will open.

Then blast the hell out of the flooding slig pile until they stop spilling. You'll see the CEO door in front of you. It won't open yet...
Destroy your host.

Get Abe over to the place where you've shot the hell out of the sligs.
There should be a little raised platform to the right with a foot-switch. Jump on it.
The CEO door will now open.
Make a spooceball and bring it up to the CEO and posses him and then you're done.

Well, it was nice knowing you. And I hope I've helped you out.

Edit: Xavier, we need a move.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 10-23-2005 at 04:05 PM.. : movezorniss^_^
10-24-2005, 02:32 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

allright then

*moves