09-05-2005, 10:59 AM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

: Jul 2005
: United Kingdom,Wales
: 462
SligStorm  (24)
Wired SLIG WARS GAME

Your Mission Is to infultrate and distroy the enemy Slig Base! On Your Journy there as you get closer to the Enemy Base Youl Get More And More Sligs Shooting at You. If you wont to download click the link below.

*************************SLIG WARS************************
--------- http://rapidshare.de/files/4763093/Slig_Wars.exe.html -----------

09-05-2005, 12:51 PM
monkeybait
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: In yo mom
: 125
monkeybait  (10)
Mad simply sukky

Oh... my... dear lord... You took a sample game on Game Maker 6 and changed the sprites to crappy sprited that aren't facing the right way and aren't animated... -_- this is the better than the other game... i'll give you that. but its only because you didn't really make it...

and atleast have the decency to rename the title, ok?

This makes crap look good...

Last edited by monkeybait; 09-05-2005 at 05:20 PM..
09-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

:
Oh... my... dear lord... You took a sample game on Game Maker 6 and changed the sprites to crappy sprited that aren't facing the right way and aren't animated... -_- this is the better than the other game... i'll give you that. but its only because you didn't really make it...

This makes crap look good...
Your harsh criticism is beginning to get on my dick.

If you're such a hot shot, why don't you give him some advice rather than beating up on the flavour of the moment all the time.
09-05-2005, 05:19 PM
monkeybait
Fuzzle

monkeybait  (10)
Blind

:
Your harsh criticism is beginning to get on my dick.

If you're such a hot shot, why don't you give him some advice rather than beating up on the flavour of the moment all the time.
alright you want advice? FINE! ok SligStorm....

MAKE YOUR OWN GAME!

And try overhauling the graphics.
09-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

What a boorish, incosiderate knob jockey you are. You could've turned yourself around there and been constructive, but instead you puked up a post about as helpful and repulsive as a collapsed sewer main. You are NOT going to make a lot of friends here if you carry on with that pissed off, highly critical, pious attitude of yours. I suggest you adjust your underwear, or whatever it is that's giving you chafe/making you angry, before one of the mods gets fed up with you.
09-06-2005, 02:16 AM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

: Jul 2005
: United Kingdom,Wales
: 462
SligStorm  (24)
Mad MAKE YOUR OWN GAME?

:
alright you want advice? FINE! ok SligStorm....

MAKE YOUR OWN GAME!

And try overhauling the graphics.
Well Its not like you made YOUR own game you just changed the sprites! I must admite tho the sprites are good but wot about the msgs that come up didunt you try to change them when i made my strategy i went to make all the text diferent on the msges and sutch put the enemy bases down in my OWN places just you download my oddworld strategy game and also i must admit i changed it from darkage. But from the msgs and the main menu its hard to see.

You saying i cant make my OWN game well if thats your atatude then you cant ether!

09-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

True, Sligstorm. It didn't look like Monkeybait did too much to change his game ... but then, I've never played whatever game he used as a base, so I can't say.

Anyhow, your Slig Wars Game ...
I have to admit, I'm a sucker for games like this. Try and get as far as you can and shoot all the invaders until you are overwhelmed ... Good choice.
But I do have to say it would have been more impressive if you had animated the graphics.
And you had background music - however repetitive - which is more than can be said about some other games I've played.
Some people need to realize ... it's not all in how the game looks. It's really gameplay. But good graphics don't hurt, either.

09-06-2005, 04:28 PM
monkeybait
Fuzzle

monkeybait  (10)
Native Apologies to SligStorm... and SligStorm only

You people are on my dick so much...
gosh chill out...
Have you ever seen someone act this way before? oh my gosh....
It's not a crime that I used the same downloading site you used... its not YOURS now is it?
And yes mine had a base game... But i had the decency of making mine detailed and spent the time changing every single sprite in the whole game...
My point is that he just slapped on different sprites and displayed it on a public forum before it was ready...

Look, I'm sorry for my offensive post...

I'll put it a nicer way:

I respect that you took the time making the game, but I dont think It is your best effort at all. I think it is cool that you made a game, but I think you should work on your game making skills before you release it into the public.
I truly am sorry for being so blunt. When you impprove your game making skills I think you would make an awesome gamemaker.
09-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

:
I respect that you took the time making the game, but I dont think It is your best effort at all. I think it is cool that you made a game, but I think you should work on your game making skills before you release it into the public.
I truly am sorry for being so blunt. When you impprove your game making skills I think you would make an awesome gamemaker.
Who thinks he's not being sincere?
Monkeybait, I'm sorry if I was riding you a little hard for being an ass, but I don't think you get the point.
I can't speak for everyone, and am not trying to, but I wasn't trying to get you to change what you said. I was telling you that you shouldn't be so rude in the future. Forums like this are better off not having everyone acting like dickheads to one another.
Yes, I know you aren't the only one who does this, but I don't think this forum has a high tolerance for this behavior ... do you see anyone else on these forums posting things like "oMg ThIs FuKkInG sUxX0Rz U sTuPiD fAg FuK u I hOpE u DiE aNd BuRn In HeLl YoU tRoLlIsH n00B!!!11!1! lol !1!1one" I mean, I don't ever see that.
Not that you were being that annoying, but the principle is the same.
And you yourself could work on your game making skills before releasing it.

09-07-2005, 12:04 PM
monkeybait
Fuzzle

monkeybait  (10)

Don't even be that much of an ass. I am being sincere. Yes I know I was an ass and I know I made a crappy game as well, but Dino and all of these other people cussing me out only makes things worse and me more wanting to be an ass. So, please people, could you guys realize that I am truly sorry and I sent a sorry pm to sligstorm already. I just thought the game was bad and I got a little over zealous. But.... as did all of you about me being an ass. I am absolutely sure that all of you have been that much of a jerk sometime in your life if not worse. realize that I am not the devil for doing this.

As I said in my PM, I am truly sorry. I just got carried away and then got even more mad because everyone was cussing and calling me a jerk and everything. Yes, I do realize I was being a jerk at the time, but didn't need to be reminded twenty times.
09-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

In Soviet Russia...Thread Closes you!