08-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
Samael [M]

Note - For the purposes of this story I have modified the demons blah blah blah blaaaah. Yes I know the figures in the story never came in contact in the actual stories, nor were they even in the same religous base. I don't care. Oh and don't come at me with the "Thats not how it would work." or "Thats not how they do it." shit, because well... I don't care, as above stated.

M - This story is rated M for violence, langauge and things children shouldn't be thinking about... because violence.

Three forms stood over a table, shrouded in the darkness of the basement. A sliver of light cast itself over the table from an open window. There was a dog apon it, a large black hound. One of the figures moved around to the front of the table, placing himself in the light, a 7ft man covered in robes, a staff with a curling serpant on it, a pair of wings from its back. He removed something from the floods of his robes and placed it on the table. It was glass tube, inside of it were 3 dead snakes, 3 insects and 7 finger bones. One of the figures looked up to the robed one. "Do you think it will work?" his voice was deep and accented like that of a Indian scholar. "Silence, Gaap... you are not here to ask questions, you're here to help..." the man responded with a voice like ice, smooth and grim. The other figure simply looked to the taller man. The man in robes turned the hound over so its belly faced up, he then produced a knife from his oflds and dragged it along the belly of the dog. He made a large incision and motioned for the one known as Gaap to place the tube in the dog's chest. He did so and pushed it deep inside. The taller figure moved aside the shorter. Gaap looked up. "Baphomet?" The taller stood in silence then looked to the one beside him. "Lilith, place him atop the table." They both moved forward and grabbed the man, he struggled but the finally put him ontop of the dogs body. "Subsisto nixor Gaap! Yo dico vos sursum ex depths of vestri carcer in oriens , condeco mihi obvius occasus Samael. O Cado Angelus , ta voco vos iterum!" Baphomet said this in Latin, loud and continuously, 12 times until the body of the hound split open and its skeleton shot up around Gaap, consuming him and binding to his body. He spasimed until the body was a mass of bone and chitin, slowly shifting its form to something like an insent and a man. It stood from the table in new light. It was about the same hight as Baphomet, covered in a carapice like skin, large four fingered hands and a pair of smaller arms that came out of his side, slightly more insect-like. His face had four mandibles over the mouth and a paire of venomously green eyes above it, large like an incest's. He had a mess of tenticles that sprouted from the back of his head, about a finger's width. He clicked his mandibles and simply walked away from the two, the newly re-incarnated Samael.

Lilith, a beautiful woman who looked no older than 25 turned to Baphomet. "Why was he comdemmed to hell?" Baphomet watched him leave from the small window. "He was the Angel of Death... the Venom of God, and he went mad with bloodlust, killing everything in sight... then he took you as his bride." She nodded. "I remember." "And he continued to breed, creating a new race of fallen angels. God punished him for this trechory... now I have brought his scourge about the earth again..." Baphomet and Lilith turned and disapeared into the darkness, Samael making his way into the forest to become what he once was.

[Just a beginning, comments, questions?]
08-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

I'm a bit confused. I think I get it though.

And Gaap reminds me of the Nerubians from Warcraft.