Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

07-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Body builders and muscle. Some muscle is good, good for health and can look quite good. By this I mean your average six-pack or an athletic body. I think that body builders are scary though. Men have breasts [and aren't fat] and women look like terantulas [sp] on crack.

GW I love your hair! It spikes out so kooly. ^_^

Oddish you look like a guy I know called Willis. But you still look pretty kool ^_^ I never imagined you like that, you're very pretty.

Al, you're gorgeous and you get prettier every time I see you. But I have 2 niggles!

1. Squishy toy dice in your car? :s
2. We love you, stop being a camera whore.

Everyone's so perdy! ^_^

- Rexy

07-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

:
I can't help it, not my fault that he's hot, if the kid is sexay then the kid is sexay.
I understand your point now Dino, thank you

:
My last picture was of me with my short hair (ages ago) so here's me with my long(ish) hair. Sorry about the quality, I had to take it with my webcam. I'll probably take a better one once I buy some more batteries for my digital camera.

My hair tends to flick up on the sides late at night.
It's shaping up nicely

:
Oddish you look like a guy I know called Willis. But you still look pretty kool ^_^ I never imagined you like that, you're very pretty.
Thanks! Much appreciated.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

07-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

:
Does anyone think a 'What Do You Look Like V5' is in order?
Yeah I'll go make one innaminit.

As far as muscle is concerned, I want to be thin, not built. But I'm quite athletically shaped by nature 'cause I'm so hyperactive. I'm either stoned, bouncing off the walls, or sleeping from exhuastion... it's funny cause everyone knows when I'm running out of energy and they're like "YES! He'll shut up and fall asleep in a minute".

I have muscles where I need them, because I use them to do things with, rather than pushing them on and on to become really far bigger than they need to be. But I'm still very skinny, and I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest. Big muscles are a major turnoff.
07-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

I think it's aright to have muscles, but I think it's best to have a fin waste, the lower the body to be smaller then the top. I personalty wouldn't want bulky muscles, but a visible six-pack would be fine.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe