11-04-2001, 01:07 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
one more thing I need!

Thankyou Lampion I think I have narrowed it down to one secret area that I can't find. I believe it is in the Scrabanin temple. On the very bottem right there are two doors. And each of those doors has a secret area. One of them has three muds in it and it is kind of a short version of one of the stockyards secrets where you have to run back and forth avoiding the Scrab. The other one only has 1 mudoken in it where you have to bring him to the portal in the next room and then go around to the otherside and you have to avoid the floating mine when you hoist yourself up to free the mudoken. Is there anouther secret some where in there or in anouther door? If its not possible could tell me where those secrets in the scrabanian temple are at. At first I thought I was missing one but now I remember it is two. I alweys thought there was something else in the paromonia temple. But now I think I am wrong. Basically I can only find 4 mud's in the scrabaniann temple. Where are the other 2? Thank you.

11-04-2001, 02:06 PM
Doug
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: West Goshen, PA, USA
: 504
Doug  (10)

I think the area you missed is where you enter the Scrabanian Temple -before- you get to the Temple Hub with all the doors. To the right are several Sligs in the background and at the far right is the door to the Hub. The secret area is to the left -- duck down and roll in.

11-05-2001, 03:33 AM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2001
: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

correct answer, Doug. Go for it, paramiteAbe!