Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

05-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
The Mudokon Fortress: Metal bridge is blocked!

I'm going back and playing Munch's Oddysee and I'm on the Mudokon Fortress level.

The problem starts when I cross the wooden bridge. There's a second larger metal bridge that obviously needs to be utilized to free Munch's band of fuzzles. Only, the bridge is closed! I don't know how to open it.

The lever on top of the platform guarded by sligs only opens the exit, which can't be activated without Mudokons to chant, and fot that, they need to cross the lake, which THEY WOULD USE THE BRIDGE FOR AND THE BRIDGE IS BLOCKED!

Ahem. There is a well on the left side of the bridge that gets submerged after the storm circle floods the lake, that might be it, but I was never able to try it before I flooded the place.

HELP PLEASE THANKS.

05-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

I think the wells just throw you back out of the lake if you fall in it when it's dry.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure where you're talking about, but if I guess correctly, there should be a place about half way along the coastline on the far side of the bridge that you can jump up on with Munch from the water. If I remember correctly there's a sort of pipe and then behind it there's two switches for opening both sides of the bridge.
Hope this helps...