05-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Strange
Zappfly

: Mar 2005
: Rosmalen
: 3
Strange  (10)
Wired The New Yolk black market

How do i get the password for the back entrance of the "New Yolk black market"? Not that it's so super neccesary, because i'm allready far beyond that, but i saved there so i could later find out wat it's for.
05-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Theres a lady clakker standing in one place if you go down, she'll just stand next to the building close to where you are , on the other side of the walkway of the rope you just climbed. Just speak to her and she'll tell ya.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

05-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Blisterz Booty
Stunk

: Apr 2005
: New Yolk City
: 40
Blisterz Booty  (10)

Like he said above, except Ill try to be more specific.

After you beat Explosivez Mcgee, don't accept another bounty. In New Yolk City talk to the lady across the street from the rope. She'll tell you how to go there and what the password is. Climb the rope, and run through the back-alley till you reach the area in the back. Talk to the person in the door with X, they'll ask what the password is. Press X again to tell them. Then they'll say Close enough to what you say. Then press X one more time and you're inside the Black Market

I adopted a cute lil' death fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!