03-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Agent-Sarah
Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Minot, Maine
: 140
Agent-Sarah  (10)
Gorillaz:The Missing Winnebago

Note:This was very first fanfic starring the UK cartoon band, Gorillaz and my characters. This a very old five-part story, way before I redid my character bios and history.

Gorillaz:The Missing Winnebago
By Agent Sarah

Copyrights and Disclaimers:Gorillaz belong to Gorillaz Partnership.
Agent Sarah, Dek Shen, Drummer, PJ the mew, Max the dragon, St. Willis, Kara, Katana, Lock-Jaw, Megatek, Lunar, Oni, Laura, BJ (demon form), Baby Bop (demon form), Albino, and the karabites belong to me.
Jester the puppet belong to Fullmoon Pictures.
Bigface belongs to Oddworld Inhabitants.
Reno, Rude, Vincent, Red XIII, and Elena belong to Squaresoft/Square Enix.
Carrot Top belongs to himself (who wants to own him anyway?).

Warning!
This story contains language, violence, sick humor, blood, gore, Carrot Top bashing, and rock & roll (Okay, not much but soon.).

Part one
“The Missing Winnebago”

Kong Studios Essex, England
Thursday, 7:00 AM
December 15, 2001

Murdoc Niccals groans in pain as he came out of the bathroom. He holds his head.
“Oi, my bloody head,” mutters Murdoc.
He and the others were at a party. Murdoc was drinking vodka and hitting on women. Russel drove the gang back to the studios. (Since Murdoc was drunk.) The last thing he remembered was going to the bathroom and he passed out on the floor. He opens the door to the parking lot.
“I need some sleep, my head is hurting like hell.”
He takes out his key to his motor home. His eyesight was blurry from the liquor. When his eyesight became clear, he dropped the key as he stares at the spot where his Winnebago should be.
The Winnebago was gone!
Again!
Outside the studios, a blood-curling scream was heard.

At the lobby…

Russel was listening to his music while 2D’s watching TV. Just then, a shadowy figure came behind him and wrapped its hands around his neck.
“GACK!”
It was so loud; Russ heard it through his headphones!
Russel took them off, turned around and sees Murdoc choking the poor lead singer.
“WHERE’S MY WAGON?!” shouted Murdoc.
“What?” 2D replied.
“Where is it? I had that after me father died!”
Russ rolled his eyes and got off the floor to stop the fight.
“Hey, hey, hey! What’s going on here?” Russel asked as he split the two band members up.
“That dullard stole my motor home,” said the bassist.
2D looked at him in shock. “What? I didn’t take it. You know I would never do that.”
Murdoc crossed his arms and sneered. “You’re right…”
He then puts 2D in a headlock. “But I’m STILL in a bad mood, maybe a punch in the head would make me feel better."
When he was about to hit the singer, Russ grabbed his fist.
“Not when I’M around,” Russel said to him.

Meanwhile, at the Café…
11:00 AM

After drinking four bottles of beer, Murdoc dozed off on the table when 2D and Noodle came into the room. 2D put his hand on the Satanist’s shoulder and shook him.
“Muds…Hey Murdoc! Wake up!” whispered 2D.
Murdoc rolled over and muttered, “Sod off…”
Noodle went under the table and karate chopped his leg. Causing him to wake up and scream in pain.
“OW!”
Murdoc holds his kneecap and looks at the smiling girl. “What the hell was THAT for you little wasabi bitch?”
“You got a letter from the USA,” 2D said to him.
“Huh?”
Murdoc grabs the letter and begins reading.

Dear Mr. Niccals,
Please come to Sanford, Maine tomorrow. Your Winnebago has somehow appeared here last night. We don’t know HOW it got here but we’ll find out later on. Please come over or it will be impounded.

Sanford, Maine Police Dept.

Upon hearing this, Murdoc threw the paper away and put his arm around 2D.
“Stu-Pot,” Murdoc said to him.
“Yeah?” the lead singer asked.
“Tell the others to pack their bags ‘cause we’re going to America!”

Biddeford, Maine
Friday, 12:00 PM

A gray squirrel was about to cross the highway. He looked to the left.
No cars.
He looked to the right.
No cars.
The squirrel then hopped across the street. Unaware of him, an unknown vehicle was bearing down on him.
The squirrel looks up and stood in shock as the vehicle came closer and closer…
ZOOM!
The squirrel (Who was holding his tail and had his eyes shut) stood there for a second. He opens his eye and he was still alive! He turns around to see the vehicle zooming off.

‘This is great,’ thought Murdoc as he and the others were riding on the geep. ‘Once we get the Winnebago, we should stay here for awhile and do a music gig here.’
Murdoc was watching the road when a ray of sunlight hit his eyes.
‘Damn sun, I could hardly see where I’m…’
“MURDOC! WATCH OUT!” shouted Russel.
“Huh?”
In front of them is an old man crossing the street! Murdoc was about to hit the brakes but it was too late. The geep hit the man and sent him ten feet in the air and he slammed onto the pavement.
Everyone was dead silent after the old hermit fell to the ground. One minute later, Murdoc swore under his breath and got out of the geep.
“Okay everyone, get out.” he ordered. “2D, you’re coming with me to check if he’s alright. Russ, Noodle, you two stay here and keep on a lookout for cars or anything.”
They all nodded and did what they were told. While Noodle and Russel are on the lookout, Murdoc was walking towards the motionless body while 2D’s behind him, scared.
“Hey Murdoc?” asked 2D.
“What?” replied Murdoc.
“Why are we doing this?”
He stops and looks at him. “We’re doing this because I want to make sure the old fart isn’t dead or worse. If he’s in a coma, I have to take care of him like I did with you.”
“Oh.”
“Hey!” a voice called out.
The two looked over to see Noodle talking to them.
“Jijii daijobu ka?” she asked.
“What the hell did she say?” Murdoc asked.
“I think she said ‘Is the old man all right?’” Russel said to him.
Murdoc shrugged. “How am I suppose to know? I’m not a bloody doctor.”
2D looks at the body.
The man was 4’8” with dark-brown hair. He wore a dark blue jacket and a green scarf covering his face. In his hand is an odd looking walking stick.
He took the man’s walking stick and starts poking the body with it. Just then, the man grabs the stick and looks up at the singer.
“Would you please stop poking me with my stick? I’m not a dead animal you know.” said the old man.
2D drop the stick and waves at the others. “HEY! HE’S ALIVE!”
Murdoc let out a sigh of relief. He looks at the man and begins talking to him. “Hey, are you alright? I didn’t see you, the sun was in my eyes.”
“I’m alright,” the old man replied. “I’ve been hit by cars eight times and I never broke a bone in my body!”
He picks himself off the ground and looks around. “Where’s my hat?”
“Koko de anata no boshi.” said Noodle as she holds up his gray hat.
“Domo arigato.” the old hermit replied. “By the way, who are you?”
“Do you live under a rock? We’re the band Gorillaz.” Murdoc said to him. “I’m Murdoc Niccals the bass player. Next to me is our lead singer and keyboard player Stu-Pot or 2D as we all call him. That’s Russel Hobbs the drummer, and last is our 10-year old guitarist Noodle.”
“Gorillaz…Ahh yes, I remember,” said the man. “A friend of mine told me about you. And speaking of bands, my friend told me to see her concert. But it’s at Sanford and it’ll be starting at 12:30 and I have no ride to get there.”
2D, being the sweetie that he is, said, “We can give you a ride there,”
Suddenly, Murdoc hits 2D on the head. “Let’s not and say we did!”
He walks back to geep. “I don’t want THAT thing in my geep! I don’t want any of that ‘old man’ smell in it.”
“I also heard that she has your Winnebago…” the man said to the Satanist.
Murdoc turns around and has a cheerful look in his face. “Well hop on!”
Upon seeing that made Russ and Noodle VERY nervous.
“Sometimes, that man scares me.” Russel said to the Japanese girl.
“Hai,” Noodle replied.
Everyone walked back to the geep.
“By the way,” said Murdoc. “What’s your name?”
“Willis, St. Willis.” replied the old hermit.
“Oh great, we picked up a priest…”
“I’m more like a guardian angel to others.”
When everyone got in, Russel holds onto the bar and looks at Willis.
“I think you should hold on the bar too,” he said to the hermit.
“Why?” he asked.
Russ was about to say something when Murdoc starts burning rubber, sending Willis pinned to the backseat.

The Falls Steak House Sanford, Maine
12:28 PM (Thanks to Murdoc’s insane driving)

“This is it. Stop the car!” shouted Willis.
Murdoc hits the breaks and the geep skied to a halt. Willis was clutching the bar for dear life.

When they got inside the restaurant, the whole place was full of people.
“Wow!” said Russel. “This place is packed!”
“It’s because the band is popular here.” replied Will.
“What’s the band’s name anyway?” 2D asked.
“The BogWing Crew.”
“Weird name, what do they look like?”
Suddenly, the lights lower down.
“It’s beginning…” whispered the hermit.
The crowd cheered as a teenage girl wearing jeans and a tie-dyed tank top appeared on stage.
“Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Thanks for coming here, it’s going to kick ass.” the girl said to the crowd. “If you people don’t know who we are, I’ll tell you. I’m the lead singer Sarah,”
A spotlight is turned on and a 1’8” tall puppet wearing a brightly colored jester’s outfit appeared.
“On the guitar and turntables is our hip-hop puppet, Hurd “Jester” Kaiserman,”
Another spotlight is on and a 7’0” tall man appeared, if you call him a man. His lizard-like skin is light brown with black stripes. He also has black dreadlocks. His face is covered with a helmet and he is wearing armor.
“On the bass guitar and keyboards is Dek Shen the Yautja warrior,”
Another spotlight came on, and a 6’6” gold robot wearing a red hat and cape appears.
“And on the drums is Drummer T. Drumbot.”
Murdoc and the others look at them in awe. Murdoc than turns his head to Willis. “You didn’t tell us that they’re a band of freaks!”
“They are NOT freaks Mr. Niccals, they’re just different from you and me.” Willis replied.
“And I can’t bloody believe that their lead vocalist is a girl. She’s going to sing those damn Brittany Spears songs, I just know it.”
“Sarah isn’t like any other girl you’ve met. She’s WAY different from pop stars.”
“Name one,”
Just then, the music was on and the unusual band started to jam.
“Just watch and you’ll see,” Willis said to Murdoc.
Murdoc lets out a growl and watches the band. He notices that they’re playing “Breathe” from Prodigy.

Jester
Breathe with me.

Sarah
Breathe the pressure,
Come play my game I’ll test ya.
Psychosomatic addict, insane.
Breathe the pressure,
Come play my game I’ll test ya.
Psychosomatic addict insane!

Come play my game…

Jester
Inhale, inhale, you’re the victim!

Sarah
Come play my game…

Jester
Exhale, exhale, exhale.

Murdoc was in shock when he watches Sarah singing the dark gothic-like song. The music…it’s really good.
“See what I mean?” said Willis as he takes out a sandwich from his coat. “She’s into heavy metal instead of boy bands and pop music.”
“I’m going to get a beer,” said Murdoc as he heads towards the bar. ‘Maybe I should talk to them about being in our concert.’
While he was thinking, he accidentally bumps into a huge man with a Mohawk, causing the man to pour beer all over himself.
“Oi! Watch where you’re sitting you arse!” Murdoc shouted at him.
The man grabs him by the neck and picks him off the floor.
“Watch what you’re saying pal,” the man said. “Or I’m going beat you up SO bad. And after the beating, I’ll grind your balls into powder and…”
“Excuse me. Huh, Mr.?” called out a female voice.
The man looks up and sees Sarah, who stopped singing, talking to him.
“Would you please put the man down and don’t start any trouble? We’re doing a concert here.”
“You and whose army bitch?”
Everyone went dead silent when he said that. A pissed off look appeared on Sarah’s face. Jester looks at her and his face went pale.
“Oh man, here we go…” muttered the puppet.
“WHAT did YOU say to me?” said Sarah.
Sarah was about to walk down to face him when Jester grabs her pant leg.
“Sarah, please don’t fight. The last time you had a fight with a guy, it caused a riot!” Jester said to her.
“I won’t be long,” she replied.
She walks towards the man. 2D, Noodle, Russel, and Willis watch her from behind.
“Man, I don’t know who’s screwed, him or her.” said Russ.
Now, picture a 9-foot tall man with bulking muscles facing a 4-foot tall girl with pale skin and a skinny body. The man stared at her for a minute.
“Nobody,” she began. “But NOBODY calls me that. Some people once said that to me and ended up in the hospital.”
“I like to see you try that to me.” said the man.
“Okay, I want you to hit me first.”
Upon hearing that, the man drops Murdoc and looks at her in shock. Noodle runs to Murdoc and helps him up.
“What?! Is she crazy? She might get hurt!” said 2D.
“She can defend herself,” Willis says to him. “Trust me.”
The man and Sarah look at each other.
“Well?” said Sarah.
The man shrugs and makes a fist. “Okay, it’s been nice knowing ya.”
“Oh, I can’t watch this…” said 2D as he hides behind Russel.
The man was about to knock the girl’s lights out when suddenly; she grabs his huge fist and throws him to the floor with super-human strength!
“Whoa!” shouted Russell.
WHAM!
The man lands on his back. He looks over to see Sarah resting her hand on his forehead.
“Don’t screw with me. Got it?” Sarah said to him.
“Yes ma’am.” replied the man.
She than picks him off the floor and gives him $7.00.
“And being such a good sport,” said Sarah. “I’m giving you some beer. The money’s on me.”
“Oooookay.”
The man takes the money and walks off. Just then, Willis walks up to Sarah and taps her on the shoulder. She turns around and sees him. “Will!”
“Hey there,” replies Willis.
“I thought you wouldn’t be here today.”
“Well I wasn’t until I got picked up by some nice people from England.”
“Huh?”
Sarah looks up and stares in awe as the Gorillaz members come up behind the old man.
“Oh my God…”
“Hi there, thanks for saving Murdoc.” 2D said to her.
“I…I…I…”
Willis holds his head and than looks at the band. “She does this every time she sees someone famous.”
“I can see that,” Murdoc replied.
On stage, Drummer grabs the mic and begins talking.
“Sorry people,” he said to the crowd. “It looks like we have to cancel the concert.”
Everyone begins to groan with disbelief.
“But don’t worry, we’ll be back on Sunday.”
Jester puts his guitar away and jumps off the stage to get Sarah.
“Come on kid,” says the puppet as he pulls her arm. “We’re going home for the day.”
“Hey, Murdoc? Aren’t you supposed to tell her where’s your Winnebago?” asked Willis.
“Oh my Satan! I forgot about that bloody thing!” said Murdoc as he chases after the band. “Hey! Hold on for a bloody minute!”
“What?” said Jester.
“That Will fellow told me that you guys got me motor home and I want it back.”
Sarah walks off to the parking lot.
“Keep your knickers on,” Sarah says to the bass player. “Just let me get my cycle and I’ll show you where it is.”

Outside the Falls parking lot
12:54 PM

“Where is she?” asked Russel.
“She’ll be here any second now,” replies Willis.
Just then, the two band groups and the hermit hear a motorcycle. Willis turns around and smiles.
“See what I mean?”
Russel, Murdoc, 2D, and Noodle turn around and see Sarah (now wearing a blue jumpsuit and a flame-colored helmet) driving a hoverbike!
“Drummer, Dek, Jester, hop on. We’re showing the guys the Winnebago.” ordered Sarah.

Somewhere in Maine’s forest
1:12 PM

“So, how did these guys find it?” Murdoc asks as he follows the hoverbike.
“Before they were about to go to the concert, Jester fell and rolled down a hill and there it was! It was just laying there in the middle of the forest!” Willis replied.
“But why would someone put it there?” said 2D.
“Like the police, they don’t know either, I guess we have to find out later.”
Then the hoverbike slowed down and parks on the side of the road. Sarah and her band members got off. The Gorillaz follow suit.
“Okay,” said Sarah. “This is where it is.”
“Behind the bushes?” Russ replied.
“Yup.”
Murdoc went through the bush and was in shock to find his Winnebago in good condition.
“My wagon!” Murdoc shouts in joy.
He runs towards his motor home when Sarah starts shouting to him.
“Murdoc!” shouts Sarah. “Don’t go near that vehicle! Max is guarding it!”
‘Max?’ thought Murdoc.
He looks up and skids to a halt when he sees a 12-foot tall blue, red-striped dragon on top of the roof! The dragon growls as it takes a closer look at Murdoc. Murdoc is too scared to move as the dragon is looking and sniffing him.
“Max!”
Max (the dragon) looks over Murdoc’s shoulder and sees Sarah. The teenager then begins talking in an unusual language.
“Na Geack-greedo monkie,” the teen said to the dragon.
Max lets out a whine and puts her head on the dirt.
“Na!”
Max nods and walks off into the forest.
“Sorry about her,” Sarah says to the Satanic bassist. “Max is always protective when she’s on guard.”
“Don’t mention it kid,” replies Murdoc. “And take that helmet off, it’s freaking me out.”
Just then, the BogWing and the Gorillaz band members push through the bushes.
“Hey,” Russel said to Jester, who is on top of Noodle’s Mp3 helmet. “You guys don’t mind if we crash for the night?”
“Sure, me and Dek will get your stuff.” Jester replies.
He was about to jump off, when he sees 2D staring at something. Jester waves his hand in front of his zombie-like eyes.
“2D?” said Jester. “2D? Hello? Anybody home?”
Noodle stands in front of him.
“2D-san!”
“Ahhh! What?!” screams 2D.
“What were you doing?” asked Jester.
“I don’t know, I was lost in my own thoughts or something…” 2D replies as he rubs his head.
“So,” Murdoc began. “Where’s your home?”
“It’s here.” Sarah replies.
He looks around. “But I all I see is a forest.”
Sarah than takes out an odd-looking gadget in her hand. “Check this out.”
She presses a button and suddenly, a form of a ship takes shape. In front of the band’s eyes is a 300-foot long bird-like spaceship!
“This is our home, the ‘BogWing’!”
“Whoa…” Was all Russel would say.
Then, the long-necked ship began lowering its head to the ground and opens its metal beak. Sarah looks at the wide-eyed UK band. “Climb aboard?”
“I…guess.” said Murdoc, not taking his eyes off the ship.
“Hey, Muds?” asked 2D.
“What?” he said.
“Where’s that Willis character?”
“What do you mean? He’s right behind…”
Murdoc turns around and the old hermit isn’t there! A gust of wind blows a bunch of leaves off the ground.
“…Us.”
“Let’s go inside,” said Drummer.

Inside the ‘BogWing’

The doors open and Noodle’s eyes go wide.
“Suzushii!” shouts Noodle.
The Gorillaz stick their heads in and see some awesome high-tech stuff.
“You guys got great taste,” Russel said to Sarah.
“Actually, you should thank Drummer. He’s the one who helped me with the ship.” replies Sarah.
The robot’s face turns red. “Awww, it was nothing.”
“How about we sit back and watch some good old television?” asks Murdoc.
“Knock yourself out,” says Dek.
Murdoc jumps on the couch.
“MEW!”
“AHHH!”
Murdoc falls off the couch and a small, pink cat-like creature jumps out of the couch and flies into Sarah’s arms.
“What the…?” said 2D as he and Noodle look at the animal.
Murdoc sticks his head out from behind the couch. “What the bloody hell is that?”
“I must’ve forgot to tell you guys,” said Sarah. “We have two pets in our ship. The one you saw was Max the Cora, a type of dragon that was hunted down for sport around the universe. And this little guy is PJ the Mew; I found him in the swamps and raised him.”
Just then, Dek Shen came out of the kitchen. “Anyone hungry?”
“Yeah,” Murdoc replies. “We haven’t eaten anything on the way here. What kind of food you guys got here?”
Sarah begins walking towards the kitchen. “From around the galaxy, exotic spices, fruits, meat, 2D’s head on a platter…”
Upon hearing that, 2D looks at her wide eyed.
“It’s a joke.”

An hour and four Pepsi cans later…

Sarah, Del, Russel, Jester, Murdoc, and 2D are in the dinning room. The group is laughing nonstop as they tell some jokes.
“Have you ever smoked pot while watching ‘Hollywood Squares’ and got it?” Jester said to the gang.
“I think I did when I was alive,” Del replies.
Sarah takes a sip of her soda and begins snickering.
“What is it? Why are you snickering?” Russel asks.
“It’s something that I remember before I became a captain and lead singer of the ‘BogWing’,” Sarah replies. “Do any of you guys remember ‘Monty Python’?”
“Yeah, my mum and dad used to watch that,” said Murdoc.
“Well, Jester and I did the llama sketch for the high school talent show. Everyone loved it, hey Jester?”
“Yeah?” replies the puppet.
“Do you still have that photo of us in that talent show?”
Jester nods. “Yup, it’s in my hat.”
He takes his hat off and pulls out a photo. Russel takes a look at it and starts laughing.
“Let me see it,” says Del as he looks at it.
It shows Sarah dressed in a black tuxedo and wearing a fake mustache. Next to her was Jester wearing a red Spanish frock.
“Ha ha ha ha! Nice dress Jester!” says Del as he laughs at the photo.
“Give me that,” Murdoc says as he takes the photo.
2D looks over his shoulder to see the picture. The singer and the bassist start to laugh out loud. 2D lean his chair back and falls to the floor.
“Hey D? Are you alright?” Russ asks.
“Yeah,” 2D replies.
Just then, a bell rings and Sarah gets up and walks over to the kitchen.
“Are you guys ready to eat?” Sarah asks.
“Ready as ever,” says Murdoc.
Sarah comes back with a huge otherworldly fish with an apple in its mouth. “Dinner time!”
Their faces turn pale and green around the gills when they see the dish.
“The hell is that?” Del asks.
“You don’t know much, do you?” replies Sarah. “It’s a fish I caught back at the planet Aquas. I added some spices to make it taste good. Try it out, it’s good.”
“Get it away from me!” said Murdoc as he holds his cross at the fish.
“Del?”
The ghost shakes his head. “Ghosts don’t eat food, remember ‘Casper’?”
“Russel?”
“Nah,” said the drummer.
“How about you 2D?”
2D scratched his head. “I don’t know…”
Then Sarah shoves the food into his mouth. “Ugh!”
“Well?” said Sarah.
2D start chewing the food and take a big gulp. He than smiled.
“Hey! This IS good!”
She smiled. “I know you’ll like it.”

After eating the fish, Sarah gives the band a tour through the spaceship. It’s 5:00 PM and the gang is in the living room doing stuff.
Dek is on the chair sleeping, Drummer is on the computer while 2D is watching him, Murdoc is jugging down a bottle of beer, Sarah is playing a video game with Noodle while Jester and Russel are watching them play.
Suddenly, a telephone begins to ring.
“I’ll get it,” said Jester as he jumps off the couch and walks off into the hallway.
Jester picks up the phone and starts talking. “Hello? Oh, hi there. Yeah. What? Are you SURE they’re here? Okay, I’ll tell her. Bye.”
Jester comes back to the living room. “Sarah? Would you come in the hallway with me please?”
“Sure,” Sarah replies as she pauses the game and walks over to Jester. “What is it?”
“Bigface called. He said that Kara and her goons are back.”
“Here?”
“Yes.”
“We have to gear up for battle.”
“But what about THEM?”
“We have to bring them as bait.”
“We can’t bring them with us!”
“But Jester, I don’t want these guys to wreck the place while we’re gone.”
“Who the hell cares? Drummer will clean it up when we get back.”
“Okay, but you won’t be happy if Murdoc goes in your room, reads your Hentai comics and ‘Playboy’ magazines.”
Upon hearing this, Jester looks at her and sneers. “We’re bringing them. I don’t want him in my room while we’re gone.”
Sarah smirks. “I know we’ll agree about this.”

Somewhere that has old warehouses
6:03 PM

The geep screeches to a halt as the BogWing crew gets out of the vehicle.
“Stay here until we get back.” Sarah says to Murdoc.
“Where you guys going?” 2D asks.
“Doing some unfinished business,” Dek replies. “Are you coming Jester?”
“Yeah, just hold on for a sec.,” says Jester as Noodle is dressing him up as Pikachu. “Can somebody PLEASE call Noodle off?!”
“Noodle?” said Russel. “Can you let go of Jester so he can be with his friends?”
Noodle nods and releases the puppet. Jester jumps off the geep and wraps his arms around Sarah’s face.
“Get her away from me!” screams the puppet.
Drummer shakes his head sadly and looks at the Gorillaz. “If we don’t come back in 30 minutes, get help. Alright?”
“Sure,” reply 2D as the BogWing members walk off into the old buildings.
“You know Muds,” said 2D.
“What?” Murdoc replies.
“There’s something strange about the way they’re acting but I can’t put my finger on it.”

30 minutes later…

The UK band is bored while the BogWing Crew is at the warehouses. Noodle is asleep in Russ’ arms, Russel is stargazing, and 2D and Murdoc are smoking.
“Jeez, it’s been 30 minutes and they haven’t shown up,” said Murdoc as he takes another drag of his cigarette. “What the bloody hell are they doing over there?”
2D’s looking around the area and sees something in a dark alley. He squints his eyes and sees a blood-red eye staring at them!
“MURDOC!” screams 2D.
Murdoc puts his hand on his face. “What?” he says in an angry tone.
“We’re being watched by some monster.”
“Where?”
“There, in the alley.”
Murdoc looks over. “There’s nothing there. Are you sure your headache pills aren’t making you see things?”
The singer scratches his head. “I could’ve sworn someone was watching…”
Suddenly, a shadow appears out of nowhere and runs under the geep. 2D let out a high-pitch scream and jumps into the Satanist’s arms.
“It’s under the geep! It’s under the geep!” screams 2D.
“Get off you dullard!” Murdoc said as he throws 2D back to his seat. “Give me a torch and let’s see what’s under there.”
The singer gives the bass player a flashlight and Murdoc gets out of the vehicle. He goes under and turns on the flashlight.
“Where are you little smeg head?” he mutters under his breath.
Something underneath the geep moves and then Murdoc sees two blood-red cat-like eyes staring at him.
‘Must be a cat or something,’ thought Murdoc. ‘Maybe I’ll have a little bit of fun with it.’
He then puts his hand in his pants pocket and takes out a lighter. He hadn’t been setting cats on fire for almost three years by now.
“Here kitty, kitty, kitty,” Murdoc says to the animal with an evil grin. “I got something just for you.”
Murdoc lets out an evil laugh. ‘This is going to be great.’
His laugh soon dies when the animal runs toward him. He holds the flashlight right to its face and is horrified by what he sees.
The animal is about the size of Noodle, white fur with blood-red eyes and razor-sharp teeth and claws. The animal or whatever it is, shrieks at Murdoc and swipes its claws at him.
“SHIT!” Murdoc shouted as he dodges the claws and falls to the pavement.
“Murdoc!” Russel shouted as he and the others get out of the geep. He then picks up the Satanist. “Are ya alright?”
“I’m fine,” he replies.
The creature runs off into the alley.
“What was that thing that attacked you?” 2D asks.
“Don’t know, but I’m glad he’s gone.”
Just then, five shadows appear out of the alley. With eyes burning blood red. The band watches in horror as the shadows take form.
The first one is a tall skinny dinosaur-like creature with huge black eyes. Its yellow-colored flesh is hanging loosely on its body, what’s gross about this thing is that it’s showing some of its bones! The second one looks like a mix between a raptor and a dragon. The other one is a horribly deformed humanoid with two huge arms, small legs, and a tube-like head. Behind them is a really mean-looking monster with long, sharp claws comforting the white-furry thing.
“Maybe again, maybe not.”
The band leans against a wall as the monsters surround them.
“Noodle! Take them out!” shouted Murdoc.
“I don’t think she can help us now,” Russel said to Murdoc.
“Why?”
“See for yourself.”
Murdoc turns his head and finds out that Noodle had fainted. “Looks like I have to take them out by myself.”
The creature with the long claws stepped out of the other creatures and stares at Murdoc, who was putting his fists up.
“Come on you son of a bitch!” Murdoc shouted at the monster. “Let’s dance!”
The monster lets out an ear piercing shrill and runs towards him.
Before they were about to fight, a blue ball of plasma flew to the ground between the two. Followed by a loud explosion.
“This is not your fight Mr. Niccals,” said a voice.
Everyone looked up to and sees Sarah, Drummer, and Dek (without his helmet) standing on a roof.
“This is OUR fight.”

So, what do you think of the first part of the story?

03-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

.......That...was...COOL! It took me a while to read it! that is One long first part of the story!

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

03-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Agent-Sarah
Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Minot, Maine
: 140
Agent-Sarah  (10)

Thanks for the comment. You make me feel like a happy cow.

Part two
“The Forces between Good and Evil”

“Get out of here,” Sarah said to Murdoc.
“What are these things?” he asked.
“We’ll explain it later. Right now, we have to take out some trash.”
The monster with the long claws hissed at her. “Bring it on demon slayer!”
Sarah smirks.
“All right then…” she said as she takes out a katana. “…Let’s dance!”
Dek, Drummer, and Sarah jumped off the roof and began fighting. The Gorillaz band stood in shock as they watch the BogWing crewmembers fighting these twisted deformed creatures. Drummer looked at them after he punched out the yellow dino-like creature.
“Uh, let me explain what’s going on,” he said to the UK band.
But his explanation was cut short when the yellow monster attacked him. Before the creature was about to rip the robot in half, a blast of thunder and lighting appeared out of nowhere and struck the monster head on. The yellow dinosaur fell to the ground, motionless. The drumbot picks up the body.
“Thanks for saving my databanks.” Drummer said to the unknown person.
“Anytime Drums,” a voice replied.
Then, Jester sticks his head out of the trashcan, electricity coming out of the bells on his joker’s hat. “Is it safe to come out now?”
Suddenly, something was thrown to the wall and knocked the trashcan to the ground. Jester fell out and landed on the dirt.
“Guess not,” he muttered to himself.
He looks over his shoulder to see what was thrown at him. His eyes went wide as he finds Sarah lying against the wall, all bloody and unconscious.
“Sarah! Sarah, wake up girl!”
Jester started shaking and slapping her to wake her up when a shadow appeared. He turned around to see a long-clawed creature standing next to them. He let out a girlish scream and ran off.
“Looks like your life is about to be cut short demon slayer,” said the creature as he picked Sarah’s unconscious body off the ground. “The queen said that you’re strong and deadly with your sword. But I guess you’re nothing but a bag of flesh and bones.”
He than lifted his long claws in the air. “Farewell demon slayer!”
Before he could finish her off, a sword appeared out of nowhere and went through his head! The monster let’s go of Sarah’s body and fell dead to the ground, painting the earth with blue blood.
“You forgot one thing demon,” said a voice. “A slayer is always being watched by his or her master.”
The band turns their heads to see the old hermit, St. Willis appearing out of a warehouse doorway. He walks towards to the dead body and pulls out the sword out of the demon’s head. The old man then places it back into his walking stick.
“Thank god I got here in time,” Willis said to himself.
“What the hell is going on here?!” shouted Russel. “What are these things? Who are you? What are you?”
Willis walked towards them. “You have NO idea what’s going on, do you?”
“Hell no! All we saw is these weird ass creatures attacking us.” Murdoc said to the old man.
“These creatures,” said Willis. “Are karabites.”
The three band members stared at him.
“Kara what?” replied Russ.
“Hey Will!” shouted a voice.
Dek, Drummer, and Jester walked over to him. In Drummer’s arms is the still unconscious Sarah.
“We got them,” said Dek “But the white-haired fellow ran off into the sewers.”
“And I think we should get back to the ship and fix up Sarah.” said Jester.
“Okay, everyone into the geep,” Willis said to them. He then looks at the Gorillaz. “I’ll tell you what’s going on.”

On the road…

Everyone was in the geep, except for Dek and Drummer. The alien warrior was running from roof to roof and Drummer was driving the hoverbike.
“So let me get this straight,” said 2D. “She’s the greatest grand-daughter of an archangel from the middle ages and she’s been slaying these creatures for four years AND she works for a secret organization that protects us from weird stuff?”
“That’s about it.” replied Willis.
“How come you know all of this?” Murdoc asked.
“I also happen to be an angel and her teacher.”
Murdoc looks at the hermit. “You’re nothin’ but an old man!”
Will arched an eyebrow and starts unbuttoning his jacket. “Wanna bet?”
Murdoc sees the old hermit and covers his eyes. “Keep your clothes on! There’s a kid here!”
Willis takes his jacket off and his folded feathered wings are exposed. Murdoc, Noodle, Russel, and 2D stared at him for a moment. “Now do you believe me?”
“Um…um…er…” they drool in astonishment.

Inside the ‘BogWing’

The Gorillaz and the crew members walk into the living room. Drummer set Sarah on the couch. Max was asleep on the floor and woke up to see her adopted mother injured.
The Cora whined and licked her hand, Dek patted the dragon on the head.
“She’s going to be fine,” Dek said to Max. “All she needs is some rest. Take her to the medic room alright?”
The dragon nodded and picked the girl up with her beak.
“Doko okyaku toko ka?” Noodle said to the others.
“What did she say?” Jester asked.
“She said ‘Where are the guest rooms?’.” said Drummer.
“We don’t have any,” Dek said to her and the band mates. “You have to bunk in with us. Well except for Murdoc, he has his Winnebago.”
“So, which one of us is sleeping where?” 2D asked.
“Russel will bunk in with Drummer and Noodle will bunk in with Jester.”
Upon hearing this, Jester looks at Dek in shock. “WHAT?!”
“And make sure you clean up your room before she’s in.” Dek said to the puppet.
Jester sneered and grumbled as he went to his room.
“What about me?” asked 2D.
“You’ll be sleeping in Sarah’s room. My room is too hot and I snore pretty loud.”
“Won’t she be mad?”
“She won’t mind at all.” Drummer said to the singer. “It’s a big place, she sleeps anywhere she wants.”
“Ok,” said 2D as he sat down on the chair. He notices a picture frame on the table. He picks it up and looks at it more closely.
It was a picture of Sarah and her family. She was hugging her older sister and gave the camera a peace sign.
“Nice picture of her family,” 2D commented. “Did she moved out after she became captain? Does she visit them often?”
The two band members and the angel were dead silent.
“What? Was it something I said?”
“Her family…they’re dead.” replied Drummer.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” said 2D as puts down the picture.
“What happen to them? Car accident?” Russel asked.
“They were murdered by Kara. After Sarah and her friends left Earth, Kara’s troops killed them. Kara wanted to warn her to give up.” replied Willis.
“When we came back, we found them in the burning ruins that was once her apt. Home.” said Drummer. “Sarah was screaming bloody murder and swore revenge. She won’t give up and let that demon take over and kill people and get away with it.”
“The only family she has is us,” Dek said to the UK band. “Sometimes we take care of her and sometimes she takes care of us.”
“And who is this Kara girl?” Murdoc asked.
“Kara,” Willis began. “Is Sarah’s clone.”
“A clone?” said Russel. Will nodded.
“In 1987, some alien scientists kidnapped Sarah when she was four and put her through painful experiments. Sarah escaped and returned to Earth. In 1989, they discover the remaining DNA samples of Katana, a fallen angel just like Satan, on Mars. They want to bring her back from the dead and use her as a bio-weapon. Later they wanted to alter her DNA with Sarah’s to make the Katana clone stronger than a Jedi. Some scientists say they should leave it as it is but they all agreed to alter the DNA.
“The project was successful, but they lived to regret it. The clone slaughtered everyone on the ship and escaped to Earth. Kara tried to live a normal life in Maine. But on December 15, 1997, everything changed. The spirit of Katana controlled her body and soul, causing her to transform into the queen of the karabites. Kara wants to take over the earth, but there was hope for humanity. A child with the blood of an archangel was there to stop her.”
“And that would be Sarah, am I right?” Murdoc asked.
“You are correct sir,” Jester replied.
Willis looks at him and resumes talking. “Sarah was 14, that’s the age someone can start training to become a demon slayer, and I told her about her destiny. It took me a week to train her to fight the evil clone. We found that out that on New Year’s Eve, Kara will give birth to an ultimate demon so powerful, not even a demon slayer would destroy it! Sarah had an idea to get rid of Kara and her unborn child; she created a puzzle box that sends them to another part of the galaxy. It was a success! Kara was gone before the clock struck 12! Sarah and me were about to call it a day but it was too late. Before Kara was sucked into the box, she gave birth to the ultimate demon. It was the most ugliest bugger I had ever seen.”
“What did it look like?” 2D asked.
“Picture Barney and Violator having a lovechild.” Dek replied.
The Gorillaz drew the image in their heads and shuddered.
“He evolved so fast,” Willis continues “He went into his adult stage in seconds! Sarah fought and slayed the creature, a stab to the heart and he was finished. Four years later, someone opened the puzzle box and Kara was once again returned. Over the years on the planet Nosgoth, she had created an army and more powerful demons to take over the universe. Sarah knew she was back for revenge and made a ragtag team of unusual people to hunt them down and destroy them.”
“And that happen to be us.” said Dek.
Russel lets a whistle. “You guys sure had a lot of time on your hands.”
2D stretch and yawned. “I think I’m going to hit the hay,”
“Me too,” Russel replied.
“I’m going to be in me wagon, I just want to make sure nobody didn’t steal my stuff.” said Murdoc as he leaves the ship.
“What about you Will? Are you staying for the night?” Russel asked.
“Nah,” said the angel. “I’m going to go back to Heaven. If you need me, just whistle or shout.”
Then, a ray of light appeared out of nowhere and Willis disappeared.
“I knew it,” said 2D.
“Knew what?” asked Drummer.
“I knew he wasn’t human after we hit him with that geep.”

“Jester-San? Anata soko ka?” Noodle asked as she knocked on his door.
“Hold on,” replied Jester. “I’m almost finish cleaning.”
A second later, he opens the door. “Come on in,”
Noodle walks in and looks around the bedroom. A bed with bedcovers of Tool on it, posters of the band Pearl Jam on the walls, and loud heavy metal music playing on his CD player. She then notices a shelf with shoes with a sign that says “Hall of Shoes” next to his guitar.
“Nan de to issho ni kutsu ka?” she asked.
Jester doesn’t know much of the Japanese language, but he does notice that Noodle is looking at his shoes.
“Oh those,” said the puppet. “Those are just some shoes that once belonged to famous people I met.”
Noodle looks at him with an odd look on her face.
“It’s a hobby,” he replied.

“You have a lot of gadgets in this room,” Russel said as he enters Drummer’s room, he has to make sure he doesn’t step on something that took the robot a long day to fix or build.
“Me and Sarah are mechanics,” Drummer replied. “We do it just to kill time or come up with something that could help people.”
‘You’re doing a good job on that…’ thought Russ.
Drummer picked up some junk off the bed and dusted it off. “Here’s where you’ll be sleeping. Sorry about this room, it’s always a mess. I’ll clean it up tomorrow.”
“Where are ya sleeping?” Russel asked.
“I don’t sleep, I’m a robot remember? I just recharge my circuits.”
The robot then walked over to the wall. He sits, yoga-style, and a wire comes out of his neck and plugs itself in the outlet.
“Good night Mr. Hobbs,” the robot said to the big man. His glowing blue/green eyes stopped shining and the robot was shut down.
“Night,” Russel replied.

2D open the bedroom door and stood in wonder as he looks around Sarah’s room.
The room was filled with candles, incense, and old statues of different gods on the shelf, some that are from Earth, some from alien worlds.
2D walked over to look at her CD player and picked up some CD’s from the rack from techo to heavy metal to soft music. He then walked over to the bed and sat down.
“Oh, this is kind of nice.” 2D said to himself as he ran his hand through the silk blanket.
He looks over to find some pictures on top of the desk. Some that has her with her friends and family and some with a young, pale man. The singer picks it up and looks at it.
The man had long, jet-black hair, red eyes, and wearing some kind of robotic gold claw on his left arm. He was sitting on a tree trunk holding a shotgun with his arm wrapped around Sarah. There was some writing below the picture.

“Sarah & Vincent forever”

Ring ring!
2D take his cell-phone out of his pants pocket and began to speak. “Hello?”
“Hi Stuart,” said a female voice.
“Hi Paula,” 2D replied. “How’s it going?”
“Fine, how’s the Winnebago search going?”
“A band we met found it in the forest and we’re staying here doing a concert.”
“I’m planing on coming over to America tomorrow night, there’s nothing to do here in England.”
“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow night than. Bye.”
“Bye Stu-Pot.”
2D hung up and went to sleep.

Saturday, 9:30 AM

Everyone, except for Jester, 2D, and Sarah, were at the dinning room eating breakfast. Noodle (With PJ on her head) is eating rice balls, Russel is eating toast, Murdoc drinking coffee, and Dek is eating some leftover pizza.
“Jester and Sarah should wake up by now,” said Drummer. “We have to work on our CD.”
Just then, Jester walked in, wearing a kimono and white makeup on his face. Chopsticks were wedged in his hat.
“I think we need to call Japan,” said Dek. “They’re missing a kabuki actor.”
“Shut up or I’ll shove these sticks up your nose,” scolded Jester.
“What happen?” Russel asked.
“Noodle did this to me when I was asleep!” Jester replied. “I have never been so humiliated in my life.”
“Morning guys,” said 2D as he enters the room. He went over to the sink to get a cup of water for his headache pills. He looks down and sees Jester. “Hey Jay, nice kimono.”
“Is Sarah up yet?” Jester asked.
“I think she’s in the greenhouse practicing her martial arts,” said Drummer.
“By the way,” said Murdoc. “How is she?”
“Her wounds from last night healed and she’s better then ever.”
Murdoc almost choked and coffee came out of his nose. “That bloody fast?! But it takes weeks for the wounds to heal!”
“You forgot she was a test subject from outer space, remember?” Dek replied.
Just then, Sarah enters the room. Her hair was messy and had a tired look on her face.
“Morning,” said Russel.
Sarah mutters something under her breath and grabs a cup of tea. She stopped and looks at Jester. “The hell?”
“Don’t ask!” snapped the puppet.
“How you feeling?” 2D asked.
Sarah rubs her neck. “I’m a little achy, but I’m fine. So I guess Willis told you guys what was going on, huh?”
“Every single word,” Russel replied. “It’s petty weird to meet someone that hunts down demons for a living.”
“It’s a living,” replied Sarah.
Suddenly, the telephone on the counter started to ring. Sarah picks it up and begins speaking. “Hello?”
“Sarah,” said a gruffly male voice. “It’s Bigface.”
“What is it this time?” Sarah asked.
“She did it again.”
Sarah’s face went pale. “Kara slaughter another person again? When?”
“Last night at the ‘Sanford Inn’,” Bigface replied. “Get up here ASAP.”
“Okay,”
The teen hung up the phone and went into her room to get dressed.
“Looks like there’s another murder,” said Dek as he takes a sip of his tea.
Then, Sarah got out of her room wearing dark-blue jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt, and a Jar Jar Binks necktie. She has her sword tied around her back.
“Let’s go people!” Sarah said to them as she opens the door.
“Do we have to go with you guys too?” 2D asked.
“Yes,” Sarah replied. She than took out a pair of underoos and throws it to the singer. “And did you forgot this?”

Sanford Inn
10:13 AM

The geep screech to a halt as they walked to the motel. Police and other investors were at the scene. A tall, green humanoid wearing a huge mask covering his face looks at his watch.
“Right on time,” the green masked humanoid said as Sarah walks over to him.
“Hey Bigface,” Sarah replied. “What happened here?”
“Two men were found in one of the rooms. They were horribly mutilated,” said Bigface. “The manager said that a white-haired woman was with them last night before he heard the screams. And I think that Kara was here last night.”
“Where’s the bodies?”
He pointed his finger to the door with the number ‘4’ on it. “It’s right over there,”
Bigface then notices the Gorillaz. “Who are they and why did you bring them here?”
“That’s the band Gorillaz,” Sarah replied. “And I brought them here because I don’t want them wrecking my house.”
“Hi,” said 2D as he waves at Bigface.
Suddenly, everyone heard a scream and a maid ran out of the forth room.
“What is it?” a policeman asked.
The maid was rabidly speaking in Spanish.
“What’s going on?” Bigface asked the policeman.
“She said that a demon attacked her and she threw it then locked it in the bathroom.” replied the policeman.
“I’m going to take care of that,” said Sarah as she takes out her sword. She looks over and stares at Murdoc, who is reading a playboy. “Hey Muds!”
Murdoc looks up. “What?”
“I need some backup.”
He stared at her with a confuse look on his face. “Who needs some what now?”

Inside room four

The door opens itself up and Sarah rolls to the floor. She got up and looks around carefully. Murdoc walks in and looks at her.
“What the bloody hell are you doing woman?” asked the Satanist.
“No idea, I just saw this in a movie once.” replied the slayer.
Murdoc rolls his eyes and sat on the bed. He looks over his shoulder and finds the body of a torn-up man!
“Holy shit!”
Murdoc falls off the bed and backed up to a wall. A hand landed on his head. He looks up and sees another corpse covered in silk hanging on the ceiling.
“What the **** happen to these guys?!” Murdoc demanded.
“Kara had fun torturing them before she drain their life-force.” Sarah replied.
BAM!
Sarah and Murdoc almost jumped out of their skins as they both heard the loud noise.
“It’s that demon in the bathroom,” said Sarah.
BAM! BAM!
“And it sounds like he’s pissed.” Murdoc replied.
Murdoc looked around to find a blunt object to use on the creature. He grabs a broomstick and was ready to take on the demon.
“Ready?” ask Sarah.
“Ready as ever,” replied Murdoc.
Sarah slightly opens the door and Murdoc took a peak inside the bathroom.
‘Where is it?’ thought Murdoc.
He looks down and was surprised to see a dwarf-size dragon/demon with small wings, goat legs, a long snout with needle-like teeth, a normal eye on the right, and a huge eye on the left. A long horn on the right side of its head and three little horns on the left side.
A long silence filled the room.
“Sarah?” said Murdoc.
“What?” replied the agent/demon slayer.
“Is that the demon?”
“Yeah,”
“Good, I thought I was still drunk.”
He was about to go in but Sarah stopped him.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“I’m getting rid of it,” Murdoc replied. “I mean look at him, he’s harmless looking.”
“Dude,” Sarah said to the Satanist. “That’s no puppy dog, that’s a killing machine. I had my ass kicked by that little monster!”
“Yeah right! Do you think I’m falling for that? Now move, I got a karabite to get rid of.”
He pushed her out of the way and opens the bathroom door. Sarah leans against the wall and crossed her arms.
“You’ll be sorry…” Sarah muttered under her breath.

Lock-Jaw was lying on the floor, sleeping. The door opens up and Murdoc comes in. The little karabite woke up and looks at him.
“Are you the one that attacked the maid?” Murdoc said to him in baby talk.
Lock-Jaw growled under his breath. He hates it when people talk to him like some newborn puppy.
“You dare mock me human?” he snapped at Murdoc. “You keep doing the baby talk and I’ll hurt you.”
Murdoc raised an eyebrow. “Really? I like to see you try that,”
The dwarf-size demon crouched and reveals his teeth.
“Oh oh! The dwarf is going to get medieval on me arse,” Murdoc said with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. “What are you going to do? Nibble my kneecaps off?”
Lock-Jaw jumped on him and starts mauling the Satanist. Murdoc started screaming and ran out of the bathroom. He tripped over a vacuum cleaner and falls to the ground.
Sarah looks at him and said, “Told ya. He may look small and harmless, but he bites. REALLY hard.”
“Who the hell cares?” he shouted. “Just save me!”

Outside the motel

Bigface and the police were questioning the manager and the maid. The Gorillaz and the BogWing crewmembers were killing time.
“Damn it! I lost again!” shouted Jester as he threw his pokemon cards to the ground. “I suck at this game.”
“I’m out too,” Dek said as threw his cards down. “This card game is too hard.”
“Watashi kachi mata!” beamed Noodle.
CRASH!
Everyone turns around to see Murdoc being thrown out of the motel window. He was covered in scratches and bruises. His clothing was torn and bloody.
“Help…someone help me…” gasped Murdoc as he crawls away.
Suddenly, Lock-Jaw jumps out of the window and bites his leg. The demon dwarf then dragged him in the middle of the field.
Sarah walks out of the room and stood next to her boss.
“He mocked him, didn’t he?” asked Bigface.
“Oh yeah,” she replied.
Dek, Drummer, Jester, Noodle, Russel, and 2D watch Murdoc wresting the dwarf-size karabite.
“Finally, a show.” said Jester as he takes a sip of his soda.
“This reminds me that scene in ‘There’s Something About Mary’,” Russel said as he watches the fight.
“The one with Ben fighting the dog?” 2D asked.
“Yup,”
Murdoc grabs Lock-Jaw by his serpent-like neck and did a body slam on the demon. Lock-Jaw screams in pain as he felt one of his bones break. He wraps his tail around Murdoc’s neck and starts choking him.
Murdoc grabs his tail and threw the little demon across the field.
“Suck on that you little bastard!” he shouted.
Suddenly, Lock-Jaw landed on his hoofs and runs towards the bass player. He jumps in midair and bites Murdoc in the crotch.
All the men winced in pain when they saw this.
“Oi! That’s GOTTA hurt like hell!” said Drummer
Murdoc was running, screaming in pain with a demon hanging between his legs
“Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!”
2D couldn’t stand seeing his best friend in pain. He got out of the geep and running towards Murdoc.
“Don’t worry Muds!” 2D shouted. “I’ll save ya!”
The blue-haired singer then grabs Lock-Jaw’s goat legs and starts pulling.
“Make sure you don’t rip ‘em off!” Murdoc warned him.
2D pulled with all his might tried to pry Lock-Jaw off of Murdoc’s groin.
“Get him off!” Murdoc demanded.
“I’m trying!” 2D shouted back. “He won’t let go!”
Suddenly, Noodle runs over towards the guys and karate kicked Lock-Jaw. The force of the kick sent the dwarf demon to the road.
Lock-Jaw got up and yelled at them. “You are all going to die! Kara will take over your planet!”
A truck was driving down the road and the demon jumps to the back of the truck.
“Till we meet again!”
Sarah walks over to Murdoc, who is on the ground and holding his crotch.
“I told you, rookie.” she said to the bass player.
Murdoc looked up and said, “Shut up and get me some ice,”

McDonalds
12:00 PM

“How’s yer injury?” Russel asked.
“Sod off,” Murdoc with an ice pack on his groin replied.
“Could’ve been worse,” said Dek. “He could’ve rip ‘em off.”
Murdoc shuddered at the thought of that.
“So, what was that thing we saw?” asked Del.
“That was Lock-Jaw,” Sarah replied before she takes a bite of her hamburger. “He was the first test subject my clone created for a new breed of soldier. The down side that he was one eighth of human size.”
“Yeah,” 2D replied. “But he wasn’t harmless. I mean, look what he did to Muds!”
“I had a fight with him a year ago,” said Sarah. “I ended up with a dislocated shoulder and two broken ribs.”
“Is there a way to kill these things?” Murdoc asked.
Sarah takes a sip of her soda and nodded. “Karabites have many weaknesses. The head or the chest is their weak spot, stab them at those places. Burn them with fire, another easy technique. Some of the karabites are blind and they die easy if they get too close to light or fire. And finally, karabites can’t stand water, any type of water, it burns like acid if they put their foot in it.”
“What about the stronger ones?” asked 2D.
“Items or weapons that are blessed will kill them.”
“At least we know how to stop them,” Russel said to the others as they ate their lunch.

Hours later…

The ‘BogWing’
5:00 PM

“I’m bored,” Jester said while lying on the floor. “Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored...”
“Dude, shut up.” Sarah said to the puppet. “It’s getting on my nerves.”
Everyone in the ship was bored out of his or her mind. They have absolutely NOTHING to do but watch reruns of ‘Full House’.
“Let’s go to a bar or something,” said Murdoc. “I’m in a mood to meet some beautiful gals.”
“But how do we find them?” Del asked.
“At Wells beach,” Drummer replied. “There’s a club over there that humans go to dance.”
“What’s the name of it?” ask Murdoc.
“The ‘Full Moon’,”
“I’m going with you guys,” said Sarah. “I’m in a mood to dance.”
“Ditto,” said Dek.
“Right behind you dude,” agrees Jester.
Drummer felt a tug on his cape and looks down to see Noodle. “Yes, what is it?”
“Dekiru watashi kuru mo ka?” she asked.
“I’m afraid not Miss Noodle,” Drummer replied. “I don’t think the club allows ten-year olds. And they serve beer and people get drunk over there.”
Noodle looked upset.
“But I’ll stay here with you as the others go out.”
Noodle smiled and hugs the robot.
“I’ll get the geep,” Murdoc said to the others.

4 minutes later…

“Yo Sarah!” shouted Russel. “Are ya coming?”
“Yeah, just hold on a sec.” Sarah replied.
The door opens up and Sarah came out. She wore a jaguar tank top and pants with plat-form black boots.
Dek Shen let’s out a whistle. “Looking good,”
She smiled at him and got on her hoverbike.
“Everybody ready?” 2D asked.
“Let’s go!” said Murdoc as he burns rubber.
Drummer and Noodle waved at them as they left the forest.

The ‘Full Moon’ Dance Club
6:31 PM

Two bouncers were taking a cigarette break at the front door of the club.
“I need a vacation Herb,” the first bouncer said to the second. “This night-time job is making me tired.”
“Tell me about it Phil,” said Herb, the second bouncer. “I’m beginning to see things.”
Just then, Phil looks over to the street. Herb looks at him. “What is it?”
“Listen,”
A low humming sound was heard throughout the town. The humming then became louder and louder when the two bouncers saw a geep going over 150 M.P.H.! And it was heading towards them!
“Hey! Slow down!” Phil shouted to the driver.
The geep then screeched to a halt.
Murdoc jumps out of the vehicle and threw his keys at them.
“Careful of the paint job,” he warned the two.
Russel, 2D, Jester, and Dek followed him.
A minute later, Sarah parked her bike next to the geep. She walks towards the bouncers and enters the building. Phil and Herb looked at each other and lean against the wall.
“Did you just see three cartoon characters, an alien, a puppet, and a girl riding on a floating bike?” Phil asked.
Herb nodded. “I did,”
“I said it before and I’ll say it again, I need a vacation!”

Inside the club…

Techo music was heard throughout the club. People dancing, drinking, or eating.
“This place is phat,” said Russel as he looks around.
“It’s got everything you need,” Jester replied. “Music, drinks, food, and the women.”
Just then, a couple of girls walked pass him.
“Speaking of women, I’ll be right back.”
Sarah rolled her eyes at Jester as he runs after the girls. “That’s Jester for ya, always chasing women and always ends up getting slapped in the face when he makes a wrong move.”
“That kid is worse than Murdoc,” said Russ.
Murdoc looks at him and scolded at the drummer.
Suddenly, 2D’s cell phone started to ring. He takes it out of his jacket pocket and answers it. “Hello?”
“Hi 2D, its Paula again.” said a female voice.
“Hi, where are you now?” he asked.
“At a hotel in Maine,” she replied. “Are you at a party or something?”
“I’m at the ‘Full Moon’ dance club with the others,”
“Okay, I’ll…over…there…”
2D started to shake the phone. “Paula? Hello? You’re breaking up.”
The phone line was dead.

Motel 6
Portland, ME

Paula tries to redial her boyfriend’s cell phone.
The phone line was dead.
‘That’s odd, the phone was fine just a minute ago.’ thought Paula.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Paula puts the phone away and walks over to the door.
She opens it and two black cloaked figures were standing there.
“Yes? What is it?” Paula asked.
The figures didn’t say anything.
“What do you want?”
Again, they didn’t say anything.
“If you don’t tell who you are, I’ll call the police.”
“That will not be necessary human!” said the first figure. “We already disabled the lines.”
Paula backed away from them. “Who are you?”
“It’s not important now,” the second figure said to her. “We will take you with us.”
A chill went up her spine.
Paula was afraid.
“Take me where? Who are you?!”
She slammed the door in their faces and locked it. A fist punched through the door and ripping it off its hinges. Inhuman howls of anger filled the room.
Paula opens the window to escape when something scaly grabbed her leg. She turned around and sees a long-necked triceratops dragging her towards the figures!
“Someone help me!” she cried. “Please god, help me!”
“God won’t help you now,” said the first figure. “No one is here to help you.”

Back at ‘Full Moon’…

“Sarah? Hey Sarah!”
Sarah came out of her trance and looked at Dek. “What?”
“Why are you staring off into space like that?” the yautja asked.
“I just had a bad feeling, a real BAD feeling.” she replied.
Just then…
“HEY SARAH!” a loud and an annoying male voice called out.
Sarah buries her face in her hands and groans.
“Jesus tap-dancing Christ,” she mutters under her breath. “Please don’t let it be him…”
In the crowd of dancing people stood a man with bushy orange hair and freckles all over his face. The man ran up to her.
“I knew you’d be here,” said the man.
“Hi Carrot Top,” Sarah said to him with an expressionless look on her face. “We meet again.”
“I’ll be with Jester and Russel,” Dek said to Sarah. “I don’t want to get in the middle of this.”
Dek Shen walks off to the bar while Sarah is alone with the most annoying comedian ever.
Meanwhile at the bar, Jester tells Russel and Del about his trouble with girls.
“I don’t get it,” said Jester. “Every time I say something, I either get slapped in the face or a drink thrown at me.”
A waitress walks pass them and Jester started to talk to her.
“Hey baby, how about you and me go back to my place and exchange bodily fluids?”
She hits him in the head with the tray and walks off in disgust. Jester got up and looks at Del and Russel, who are laughing.
“I think we found out WHY you have trouble with them,” Russel said to the puppet.
“Did I miss anything good?” Dek asked as he sits down with the guys.
“You miss seeing puppet boy here getting his head smacked by the waitress.” Del replied.
“Oh shut up!” the puppet said to the ghost. “Where’s Sarah?”
“Being tortured by Carrot Top,” said Dek.
Than all four of the guys heard them from behind.
“Please!” begged Carrot Top.
“For the last time, NO!” shouted Sarah.
Sarah walks up to the far end of the bar; Carrot Top sits next to her.
“Please be my girlfriend!” he whined.
“Look,” Sarah said to him. “If we were the last humans on Earth and we needed to repopulate the world for human survival, I STILL wouldn’t have sex with you.”
Carrot Top stared at her for a moment.
“What is it you’re trying to say?” he asked.
Sarah started to growl in anger.
‘I want to kill this prick so much’, she thought to herself. ‘I’ll hit him with a two by four with a rusty nail in it.’
“What I’m trying to say,” she spoke up. “It’s that…”
She looks around and finds 2D drinking a Strawberry Kiwi.
An idea struck Sarah like a lighting bolt.
“It’s that what?” asks the orange-haired freak.
“Is that I already have a boyfriend,” she quickly replied.
Sarah grabbed 2D by the arm and hugged him. “This is my new boyfriend, 2D.”
2D’s eyes went wide and looked at her. “Boyfriend?!”
She leans over to his ear and whispers, “Play along Stu…please…”
Carrot Top was shocked to see the female lead singer from The BogWing Crew is dating the lead singer from Gorillaz.
“We met a month after the September 11th attack,”
“The same day that killed your boyfriend, Vincent?” he asked.
“Yes, the very same day.”
Her eyes begin to water up. “He died as a hero when he went into one of those World Trade Center buildings to save those people…excuse me for a minute.”
Sarah begins to cry and holds 2D tightly.
Carrot Top stood there for a moment and then walks off to do something.
“Is he gone?” she asked.
“Yeah,” 2D replied.
“Thank god,” she said as she lets go of him and dries her tears off. “That guy has been driving me up the wall for the last two months.”
“Can you tell me why he’s always after you?”
“My boyfriend, Vincent went to New York to investigate a bunch of intergalactic drug dealers selling illegal stuff ya know? On September 11, 2001, he was hanging around the streets when he saw the first plane hitting one of the WTC buildings. He went into that building and saved a bunch of people. After the second plane hit the other building, he went there to save other people. An hour later, the buildings collapse and…he was gone.
“My boss calls me on the phone and told me the sad news. Vincent died as a hero. Everyone at the Head Quarters held a funeral for him.”
“Wow,” was all 2D could say.
“And for some reason, that freak came to Maine and starts bugging me.”

Carrot Top was cursing under his breath about 2D being so popular with the women.
“Stupid 2D, why is he so popular? Is it his looks or something?”
He then bumps into a shadowy figure.
“Sorry,” he quickly apologizes. “I didn’t…Oh, it’s only you.”
“Having trouble?” said the figure in a female voice.
“Yeah,” Carrot Top replied. “Sarah’s here and I’m trying to distract her so you can find a guy to mate with.”
“I think I have something to get rid of her,”
The woman takes something out of her dress. A round, red pill rests in her hand and she puts it in his.
“Put this in her drink and I’ll do the rest.”
He looks at the pill and than at the woman. “What if this doesn’t work?”
“I have some of my goons to take care of her. Now go.”

7:12 PM

Hit me baby, one more time!

Brittany Spears “One More Time” is heard throughout the club. Jester plugs his ears to get the stupid song out of his head.
‘I can’t take this anymore!’ Jester thought as he walks up to the DJ.
The puppet grabs the CD and throws it away.
“Do you have anything that doesn’t suck?” he asked the DJ.
“I think so,” said the DJ.
The Disk Jockey looks through the CDs and takes out Eiffel 65. Jester gives him a thumbs up.
“Perfect,”
Jester takes the CD and starts playing it.

While Sarah and 2D are talking, Carrot Top grabs a Pepsi and puts the pill in the drink.
“Hey Sarah?” Carrot Top asked.
“What is it now?” she replied.
“I think you’re right about me getting on your nerves,”
“I am?”
He nodded. “Yeah, and I’ll leave you alone by giving you this Pepsi.”
She rises an eyebrow at him. “Are you sure?”
“Cross my heart,”
“Okay then,” said Sarah as she takes the soda and drinks it. “Now get out.”
Carrot Top did a salute. “Yes ma’am!” And walks off.
Just then, Eiffel 65’s “Move Your Body” starts playing. This made Sarah start dancing.
“Want to dance?” she ask 2D.
2D scratched his head. “I don’t know,”
“Come on,” she said as she grabs his hand and pull him off the chair. “A little dancing wouldn’t hurt.”
“Okay,”

Hours later…

“Dude,” Sarah said as she leans against the wall. “I don’t feel so good.”
After dancing to a few beats, she started to feel dizzy and ill.
“Was it something you ate?” Russel asked.
Sarah shrugged. “Don’t know, but I think I need to go to the bathroom.”
Her whole face suddenly went pale and puts her hand over her mouth and runs to the restroom.

The ‘Full Moon’ restroom

“Ugh!”
Sarah spitted out the last of the remains of her lunch in the toilet and flushes it. She then takes out a recorder and turns it on.
“Note to self,” said Sarah. “Don’t trust comedians that offer you drinks.”
Sarah lay her head on the toilet seat and closes her eyes.
Above her head, the bathroom wall started to move. The wall slide and a small karabite worker came out of a bathroom wall. The demon looks down to see Sarah and takes out a choke chain out of its loincloth and lowers itself to strangle the demon slayer.
Suddenly, her hand shoots out and grabs the chain! Sarah throws the minor demon to the floor and the two started to fight.
Outside the toilet stands, three girls were doing their makeup when they heard someone grunting and howling inside one of the stands.
“Say ‘Uncle’, say it!” Sarah shouted at the karabite worker as she puts him in a headlock.
The demon spit at her. Sarah wipes the saliva and the karabite wraps the chain around her neck. She grabs the worker and starts slamming it against the walls. She then threw the demon over her head and its head landed in the toilet bowl.
The worker screams in pain as the water started to melt its skin. The karabite tries to get its head out but Sarah shoves its head further in the water. A few seconds later, the demon died.
Sarah gets out and finds the three girls looking at her. The girls then screamed in fright as they saw the dead body of the karabite worker, face first in the toilet. Sarah looks over her shoulder to look at the body and than back to the girls.
“Don’t try tonight’s special,” she warned them and leaves the bathroom.

“2D,” Sarah said to the singer. “We need to get out of here.”
“Why?” he ask.
“Carrot Top drugged me with something and one of Kara’s goons tried to kill me in the restroom.”
Sarah looks around to find out that the guys are gone. “Where’s Jester, Dek, Russ, and Murdoc?”
“Russel and Dek went back to the ship with some girls,” 2D replied. “Jester and Murdoc are at a bar, getting drunk I guess.”
“Let’s get to the hoverbike and go home,”
She then holds her head and started to sway back and forth. Sarah almost fell to the floor but 2D caught her. “You’re alright?”
She shook her head. “No, I can’t drive like this. You have to drive the bike.”
“What? But I don’t know how to drive a flying bike!”
“I’ll teach you when we’re outside.”

Outside of the club…

2D gets on the bike, Sarah gets on behind him.
“First,” she said to him. “Turn the engine on.”
2D put the key in the ignition and turn it. The purring sound of the engine is heard.
“Now there are three buttons, the first one is the off button, the second is the hover mode, and the last one is for flight mode. Press the middle one and it will takes us off the ground.”
2D does.
“Now drive it like as if it’s a motorcycle, only it’s hovering off the ground.”
He grabs the handles and pushes his foot on the petal and they drove off.

The ‘BogWing’
10:00 PM

Drummer was sitting on the chair reading a magazine when someone entered the ship. He looks and sees Sarah being carried by 2D.
“What happen to her?” the robot asks. “Has she been drinking?”
2D shake his head. “No, Carrot Top drugged her.”
Suddenly, Jester enters the ship. He looks like he was wasted.
“Hey guys,” he said to them. He looks up and sees Sarah. “You had one to many too?”
“Carrot Top put something in my drink back at the club,” Sarah said to the puppet. “And where’s Murdoc?”
“He’s in his Winne with a woman he met at the bar,” Jester replied. “I’m going to be in my room to listening to my tunes.”
“Noodle’s in bed,” Drummer reminded him. “And you’re drunk.”
“How can you tell?”
Jester was about to lean against the couch, but he misses it and falls to the floor.
“Well, that for example.”
“Looks like you’ll be sleeping outside until you’re sober,” Sarah said to the puppet.
Jester frowned. “Aw, come on! We’re in the middle of a forest and there’s bears and other deadly animals out there.”
“Max and PJ are outside, they’ll protect you. And the predators are sleeping for the winter.”
Jester sneered and walks off to the door. “Alright, I’ll sleep outside.”
The door opens up and he walks in.
“Jester,” said Drummer. “That’s the closet.”
The door opens up again and Jester walks out.
“I knew that,” he replied. “I knew that the whole time.”

Sarah’s bedroom door opens up and her and 2D walk in.
“How are you feeling?” he asks.
“I still feel weird,” she answers back. “The room is starting to wiggle and changing colors.”
“That’s not a good sign,” he said.
Sarah gets on the bed and is trying to get her boots off.
“Damn zipper,” she mutters under her breath. “It’s stuck.”
“Need help?” 2D asked.
“Yeah.”
He walks over and tries to unzip her boots. “It’s still stuck.”
“Try to pull it off,” she said to him.
2D rubs his plums together and grab the boot.
“At the count of three,” said Sarah. “One, two, THREE!”
2D starts pulling the boot with all his might when the zipper unzipped itself and was thrown across the room.
“Two-Dents!” Sarah shouted. “You okay?”
“Yeah,” he replied meekly. “And I got your boot.”
Sarah jumps off the bed and helps him to get up off the floor. She than leads him out to the door.
“I’m gotta change and get some sleep,” she said to him. “You can sleep on the couch.”
“Okay, night.” he said as he was about to leave.
“And 2D?”
“Yeah?”
Sarah went up to him and kissed him on the lips. “Thanks for backing me up back at the club.”
2D just stood there and stared off into space. “O…kay” He gets out of the room and closes the door.
Sarah shakes her head. “Cute guy, but not quite bright in the noggin’.”

Meanwhile, in Murdoc’s Winnebago…

Murdoc was on his bed, waiting for the woman he met at the bar to get into the bedroom for their “romantic” night. Candles were lit and some music was playing to set the mood.
“You almost ready?” he asked.
“In a minute,” the girl replied.
Murdoc sighed and looks up at the ceiling. A moment later, a shadow, made from the candles, appeared. He looks down to see the woman.
She was 5’11” with a swimsuit model body. Long, snow-white hair and a tattoo of a pentagram on her left arm.
“Are you ready, love?” she asked.
Murdoc smiled. “Ready as always,”
The woman smirks. “Then let’s have some fun.”

Outside…

Jester was setting his sleeping bag, cursing under his breath.
“Why do I always sleep outside?” he said to himself. “So I get drunk and play my music to full max while they’re asleep. I really need to cut down the beer.”
He lay his bag on the ground and crawls into it. He was about to close his eyes, he heard Max letting out a yelp.
He gets up and sees Max and PJ looking at the back window of Murdoc’s motor home, which is shaking back and forth.
He gets out of his sleeping bag and walks over to them.
“What are you guys doing?” Jester whispered to the two animals. “Murdoc is with a girl he met and he’ll kill you two if he sees you.”
Jester walks to their side and looks at their faces.
Their eyes were bulging out of the sockets and had a shocked expression on both of their faces.
Jester looked confused. “What is it? Is there something I need to see?”
The dragon and the Mew both shook their heads.
They both backed up so the puppet can get some room. Jester jumps up and grabs hold onto the window still. He picks himself up and looks inside in Murdoc’s bedroom and turned pale white.
“Oh my god,” muttered the puppet. “It’s Kara! And she’s having sex with Murdoc!”
The three of them looked at each other and went, “Eww!”