03-11-2005, 08:59 PM
InvasionOfOdd
Zappfly

: Mar 2005
: colorado
: 1
InvasionOfOdd  (10)
Teach me

If anyone would be so kind as to teach me what to do on this site that would be great.I have just entered so I know nothing.So whatever you have can you please post.I appreiciate it.
03-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Voodoo Hand
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2005
: Not from around here
: 290
Voodoo Hand  (190)Voodoo Hand  (190)

Wellllll, a good start would be to open each forum and look at the top few posts, i think they are marked "sticky". They are posts by the folks who run this sideshow and are chock full of the rules of the road.

Might also go to off-topic and to sub-forum Welcomes & birthdays and post a hello . HELLO

Last edited by Voodoo Hand; 03-11-2005 at 09:09 PM..
03-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Nepharski
Riot Slug

: Nov 2004
: A State of Confusion
: 573
Nepharski  (10)

:
If anyone would be so kind as to teach me what to do on this site that would be great.I have just entered so I know nothing.So whatever you have can you please post.I appreiciate it.
Well, as this is an Oddworld discussion board...discuss Oddworld 'till you're bored (As if). Or, you can chat up some denizens of the not-so-deep in the general discussion, wherein you can banter on whatever trivial subects don't constitute as spam. Spam is evil. If you spam, you are evil by default. Of course, some of us are evil without spamming (Me), but that's off topic.

Your best bet is to consult any and all, "Read First," threads, as they are written by the mods who make the rules, and mods tend to know what they're doing, so I think you can trust them.

Finally, the most important rule is to have fun...or else.

"Is my species of consequence to you now, Mustang? Did you really want my position that badly? Although I can appreciate the vanity of ambition, you should have spent more time planing. Even if you had somehow pulled this off, the counsil would have found you out, and they'd never let an assassin back into their fold." - Pride, FullMetal Alchemist

03-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

I'll tell you, http://www.oddworldforums.net/faq.php? this is FAQ, It's no the rules, but you might find helpful.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age